Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Edo Ad-hoc Delegate Congress: Sen.odion Ugbesia Calls For Peace, Reassures Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Ad-hoc Delegate Congress: Sen.odion Ugbesia Calls For Peace, Reassures Edo (116 Views)

PDP Disowns List Of Venue For Edo Ad-hoc Delegate Congress / Osun PDP Primary: Adeleke Faction Kicks As Court Nullifies Delegate Congress / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Ad-hoc Delegate Congress: Sen.odion Ugbesia Calls For Peace, Reassures Edo by Claire2023: 7:24pm On Feb 07
EDO AD-HOC DELEGATE CONGRESS: SEN.ODION UGBESIA CALLS FOR PEACE, REASSURES EDO RESIDENTS OF AUTHENTICITY AND CREDIBILITY OF THE EXERCISE.

The young man,Asue Ighodalo is so positively infectious that he is easily loved by Edolites..............SEN.ODION UGBESIA.

BY: OKOSOR EDWIN AZIES
edwinokosor@gmail.com.

The Edo State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has been enmeshed in internal squabble owning to various interests.The deep-rooted interests, if not managed could attract intractable crisis as raised by concerned followers.However,our focal point today is the interview granted by Distinguished leader, Senator Elder Magnus Odion Ugbesia reechoeing the credibility of the transparent conduct of the Ad-Hoc Delegate Congress across the state..Answering questions after the successful congress,the A-list enchanting leader was full of wisdom.
Excerpts of the interview:

ME : Sir,may we know your take on the just concluded Edo Ad-Hoc Delegate Congress?

SEN.ODION UGBESIA : Thank you Edwin...You see,in line with the guidelines of NWC of our great party, in pursuant of a credible exercise,there were designated collation centres approved for the congress.

ME : There is strong opposition by nine guber aspirants condemning the exercise as a total shamble.

SEN.ODION UGBESIA. : From personal experience,and also televised and videotaped by various wards,the 3 man Ad-Hoc Delegates congress was free and fair,and even the blind could attest to this irrefutable fact.

ME : Sir,as an astute political gladiator,why do you think the opposition against the widely acclaimed foremost guber hopeful, Asue Ighodalo ,is coming from his co-aspirants led by the outgoing Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu ?

SEN.ODION UGBESIA.: I can authoritatively tell you that it is not unexpected for a shining star to be opposed by forces.Havent you seen Asue's demeanour?.He is simply a divine phenomenon that is seamlessly overwhelming everyone.

ME : As a major stakeholder,don't you nurse the fear that the opposition from within the party may overwhelm *Asue Ighodalo* ?

SEN.ODION UUGBESIA : Personally,I don't subscribe to that.. Asue's personality,attitude,disposition,alluring and charismatic posture are so enchanting and positively infectious that he is easily loved even by dissenting voices.He is gaining ground everyday.

ME : Sir,let's go back to the Ad-Hoc Delegate Congress again...You are a known figure not just in Edo State,but across the nation...From your experience as a former member of the National Working Committee of PDP,do you think,the leadership of the party will disown and discredit the congress ?

SEN.ODION UGBESIA : There is no where in the world where a transparent,credible,free and fair electoral process organised, coordinated and conducted by a body will still be discredited by the same body.

ME : What is your advice to the nine aggrieved aspirants?

SEN.ODION UGBESIA : Firstly,we are members of the same political family,before God elevated some to become stakeholders and opinion leaders.So,I strongly appeal to them to give peace a chance and join Asue Ighodalo's pragmatic movement to cause tsunami in the camps of APC and Labour Party.Thank you.

ME : I must confess sir,this conversation is quite expository...

SEN.ODION UGBESIA : Thank you and God Bless You Edwin.

(1) (Reply)

‘stop Crying Foul Where There's None’ - Edo Pdp To Interlopers / Akpabio Mourns Access Bank CEO, Says Death Painful Loss To Nigeria / Nigerian Crude Oil Truly Sold Upfront?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.