Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued (15215 Views)

Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Roger3D(m): 8:19am On Feb 08
Advancedpenis:

And your mother is standing on a line waiting for 4 pieces of spaghetti under the hot desert sun carrying your other 3 siblings in zamfara?

You remember una second born with polio him still dey alive?
It's better to beg for spaghetti than be a product of a baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 8:22am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
You people in the SE should continue covering up evil, thesame way you helped cover ipob/esn evil to the point it’s now consuming the entire region. In a few decades, these children born in these baby factories will grow up and start to terrorize the region again because of how and where they are produced.
just imagine

It is the hypocrisy of the igbos that make Nigeria this worse, they are ready to defend evil once it involves their kinsmen n they will call another person kinsmen evil

When I told a guy here that there’s nothing like xenophobia he didn’t believe me

This is what igbos do in South Africa, when one of them commit crime. Instead of the igbos to support d police to punish d guy for the crime, igbos will defend him to high heaven in even hide it, the most annoying part is that they will even b willing to fight d police

The citizens got tired of igbos going away with crime n that’s y they retaliate

Imagine how this one is defending crime, I can bet that if this guy have d power those criminals will never b prosecuted cos they are igbos

I was there live n direct in South Africa n I saw how it happened, please don’t ever blame d South African, they are good people pushed to d wall

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 8:26am On Feb 08
MasterShifu010:

Babies from baby factories end up in comfortable homes m, with enough love and care , more than any almajiri can only dream of .
what about d ones used for rituals or u wan tell me say na everyone wey go buy baby no see pikin born?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by AuthorMan: 8:27am On Feb 08
The English on the signboard is even legendary.

Money money money.

A friend of mine once joked that when you see two or more of this people talk and you've not heard EGO its most certain they are not from the region.

Anything to get money is fine.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 8:29am On Feb 08
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=128347294][/quote]it’s surprising that only igbos shout this thing pass
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Kennyswag: 8:40am On Feb 08
Landlocked animals grin grin grin
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Iceberg3: 8:49am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
just imagine

It is the hypocrisy of the igbos that make Nigeria this worse, they are ready to defend evil once it involves their kinsmen n they will call another person kinsmen evil

When I told a guy here that there’s nothing like xenophobia he didn’t believe me

This is what igbos do in South Africa, when one of them commit crime. Instead of the igbos to support d police to punish d guy for the crime, igbos will defend him to high heaven in even hide it, the most annoying part is that they will even b willing to fight d police

The citizens got tired of igbos going away with crime n that’s y they retaliate

Imagine how this one is defending crime, I can bet that if this guy have d power those criminals will never b prosecuted cos they are igbos

I was there live n direct in South Africa n I saw how it happened, please don’t ever blame d South African, they are good people pushed to d wall
Saint ronu,crime is bad. But how come we've never seen you on here on headhunting and skull mining threads?!
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On Feb 08
This is what they know how to do best.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 8:56am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

Saint ronu,crime is bad. But how come we've never seen you on here on headhunting and skull mining threads?!
igbo boy, skull mining is bad n anyone seen with it should b killed by firing

I have said it a million time n I will say it again, skull mining is a crime that should attract death sentence

I am yoruba n I don’t defend criminals cos of my region, I don join money buy fuel for person caught with human part in my state before

I don’t support crime n I don’t see it as hustle, if I have d power I will declare jungle justice on anyone caught with human part

Can an igbo man say this?

Will an igbo man condemn his brother doing drugs?
Will an igbo man condemn his criminal brother?

U people that don’t even want us to check names even when your brother commits crime

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 9:04am On Feb 08
Jeon:
From the yeast, they're very reproductive cuz they're the developers.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 9:05am On Feb 08
BBIA:

North Yeast or South Yeast? cool

Almajiri Yeast or IPOB Yeast ? cool

na which yeast the rise pass? cool
Na only North get yeast so na almajiri yeast he meant. The mugu is one of them.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 9:07am On Feb 08
Marvieduke:
I don't know why this baby factory of a business is always in East....
Just as I wonder why skull mining and ritual killing is always in the waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 9:09am On Feb 08
Umueme:
Mxww. Stupidity and excessive love of money.
Funny enough, I know this axis. Should be along Enugu-Owerri express way. Not hidden. Do the crime, serve the time

Ndewo
Which one is Enugu owerri express way? You meant ajegunle road?

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Iceberg3: 9:11am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:

I have said it a million time n I will say it again, skull mining is a crime that should attract death sentence

I am yoruba n I don’t defend criminals cos of my region, I don join money buy fuel for person caught with human part in my state before

I don’t support crime n I don’t see it as hustle, if I have d power I will declare jungle justice on anyone caught with human part

U people that don’t even want us to check names even when your brother commits crime

Say no to crime 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 9:13am On Feb 08
Anigreat:

shocked

Lesbian girl, stop making tribalistic comment here, focus on your LGBT nonsense.
You dey mind that smelly mouth.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by EmekaA125(m): 9:13am On Feb 08
kindlyheart:
Please, what do they use the babies for?
For cooking soup.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Afamed: 9:14am On Feb 08
Ndi Ego Obala, na their work
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by EmekaA125(m): 9:18am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
You people in the SE should continue covering up evil, thesame way you helped cover ipob/esn evil to the point it’s now consuming the entire region. In a few decades, these children born in these baby factories will grow up and start to terrorize the region again because of how and where they are produced.
Gibberish.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by EmekaA125(m): 9:18am On Feb 08
Afamed:
Ndi Ego Obala, na their work
Make e pain you well well Afam.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by EmekaA125(m): 9:21am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:

Have you ever condemned skull mining and organ harvesting going on in SouthWest ??
Hypocrite
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by EmekaA125(m): 9:22am On Feb 08
Shinjawestside:
I thought everyone in that state is a billionaire

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Are you a millionaire??
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Imert: 9:25am On Feb 08
MOST OF THOSE LAZY YOUTH FROM ANAMBRA, ENUGU, IMO, ABIA & EBONYI COMES THROUGH THE SAME WAY.

THEY NO GET SHAME.

THEY ONLY SABI TALK & ABUSE OTHERS.

STUPID SET OF IPOB.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Iceberg3: 9:32am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Emagbami, Oloun se!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! mo se ri eleyi bolded,nisi nsi,o!!!

AHhhh!!!! Egbami,o!!!!!!
E mi o si nbi,ooo!!!!

Oga bye bye o!!!!!
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Hopium: 9:50am On Feb 08
Zeebuy:

In the abroad, they're called surrogate homes. The girls you see here are mostly young ladies who get pregnant out of wedlock and don't want thier people to know. They give birth here, other childless women come to buy the babies and take care of as theirs, and the main mothers move on with their lives.
The issue the government has with these facilities is that most of them aren't registered.

Olodo! Do you know selling babies is illegal in the abroad you've been screaming about. The surrogacy you are talking about is this different from the glorified slavery camps in the east.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosFc: 9:57am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
the guy is so shameless, all of a sudden surrogacy was given another meaning just to justify tge evil going on in that primitive region, just the other day another on was caught in this same anambala, selling two of her son, i wonder what the idaiat will have to say about that, what a big same angry
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by commoditiesnig: 9:58am On Feb 08
chopnaira:

Lies. Alot of those girls are imprisoned and one man fucking them all. A lot of those girls are underage too.

There are approved surrogacy in Nigeria and definitely doesn't look like the underage girls being raped like the ones below 👇
See young girls... This is most unfortunate!

Who came up with this devilish idea of "baby factory".. So sad!
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by kindlyheart: 9:58am On Feb 08
EmekaA125:

For cooking soup.

shocked
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Kay25(m): 9:58am On Feb 08
The best state... the dubai of Nigeria onced ruled by emperor obi who transformed it how come
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosFc: 10:00am On Feb 08
MasterShifu010:

Babies from baby factories end up in comfortable homes m, with enough love and care , more than any almajiri can only dream of .
so that makes it right? After you will call yourself a christian and Se dont support evil grin i guess this is right in Gods eye? What a shameless hypocrite angry
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Tareq1105: 10:14am On Feb 08
osmosis101:
Bust down

This is what Obi should be concerned about and not going to C'ote d'Ivoire to do eyes service for Nigeria team as if he nurtured any Anambra State football team into ordinary National League success in his 8 yrs as Gov.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by oyeb15: 10:17am On Feb 08
Most of Nigeria politicians and governors use those babies for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Marvieduke(f): 10:23am On Feb 08
MrSly:

Just as I wonder why skull mining and ritual killing is always in the waste.

Read what you wrote....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives / 2 Female Professional Criminal Caught With Bundles Of Sophisticated Master Keys / Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.