Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued (15268 Views)

Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:28am On Feb 08
Zeebuy:

In the abroad, they're called surrogate homes. The girls you see here are mostly young ladies who get pregnant out of wedlock and don't want thier people to know. They give birth here, other childless women come to buy the babies and take care of as theirs, and the main mothers move on with their lives.
The issue the government has with these facilities is that most of them aren't registered.
How does this even sound to you?

Why do you people like to justify nonsense.

How can you put surrogacy in the same context with having unintended pregnancy and someone coming to take the child from you.

How does this even sound to you?

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Feb 08
There are many scientific studies showing that Ibos are the most I intelligent ethnic group on the planet
Very smart people
Definitely smarter than all Nigerians combined
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosG: 10:35am On Feb 08
Zeebuy:

In the abroad, they're called surrogate homes. The girls you see here are mostly young ladies who get pregnant out of wedlock and don't want thier people to know. They give birth here, other childless women come to buy the babies and take care of as theirs, and the main mothers move on with their lives.
The issue the government has with these facilities is that most of them aren't registered.
Haba!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 10:40am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Emagbami, Oloun se!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! mo se ri eleyi bolded,nisi nsi,o!!!

AHhhh!!!! Egbami,o!!!!!!
E mi o si nbi,ooo!!!!

Oga bye bye o!!!!!
I don’t support crime n I will never defend it

If my wife do bad b I am in position to deal with her I will deal with her ruthlessly

Na my character make my papa warn me say make I no join politics cos them go kill me
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Goodnewsforlife: 10:42am On Feb 08
EmekaA125:

Have you ever condemned skull mining and organ harvesting going on in SouthWest ??
Hypocrite
I don join money buy fuel for person caught with human part before

I will never support crime even if the person is my wife
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosG: 10:44am On Feb 08
aribisala0:
There are many scientific studies showing that Ibos are the most I intelligent ethnic group on the planet
Very smart people
Definitely smarter than all Nigerians combined
Una suppose don land on Mars be that
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by aribisala0(m): 10:45am On Feb 08
LagosG:

Una suppose don land on Mars be that
who be una?
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Zeebuy: 11:13am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
so with this your attitude u believe Nigeria will b good abi

U defend people comiting crime in your region n even try to blame d police force, so when u are kidnapped northerners too will defend theirs n when your skull is mined yorubas will defend them too

It is u igbos that are spoiling Nigeria with your hypocrisy n d annoying thing is that na u dey complain about Nigeria pass

U just don’t want to blame them, u would rather prefer to blame everyone than blame d criminals cos they are from your tribe

There's nowhere I said it's not a crime. You can see several times I said it's against the law. They should be punished to the full extent of the law.

And I don't know why you're trying to go thr tribal route on this. That's just too stupid
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Zeebuy: 11:16am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
You people in the SE should continue covering up evil, thesame way you helped cover ipob/esn evil to the point it’s now consuming the entire region. In a few decades, these children born in these baby factories will grow up and start to terrorize the region again because of how and where they are produced.

Shattap abeg. What brought ESN or IPOB into this?
Didn't you see where I said the issue government has with this is that they're not licenced and they don't follow due process in their activities which means what they're doing is a crime?
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 11:17am On Feb 08
Marvieduke:

Read what you wrote....
As you should read yours. Meanwhile if you did not gerrit forgerrit. No one has the monopoly of madness. You tribal bigot is not an exception. There is crime everywhere so don't play your useless tribal cards here on naira land.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by delpee(f): 11:31am On Feb 08
Ha! This is terrible. The girls are definitely from poor homes just being used for commercial purposes. They'll probably get a token for their 9months labor but this isn't fair. Legal adoption or surrogacy is ideal for those who want babies. These other crooked methods including the stealing of other people's children and justifying it is absolutely inhuman.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08
Very 👍🏽
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by gidgiddy: 12:11pm On Feb 08
Why are people calling this "baby factory"?

These are young girls who fell pregnant, were chased away by their family, abandoned by their boyfriend, and had no other choice but to go to a home that takes in single pregnant women.

What happens to the babies after they are born is a different matter

The point that nobody was going to help these girls in their hour of need. It was somebody that took these girls in, fed them, paid their medical bills and took care of them

All the authorities know is to raid where these girls are, parade them as if they commited a crime by getting pregnant, weave one stupid 'baby factory' story to make themselves look good, then abandon the girls once more to their fate

There's nothing like baby factory, it is as a society that have failed these girls
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MasterShifu010(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08
LagosFc:
so that makes it right? After you will call yourself a christian and Se dont support evil grin i guess this is right in Gods eye? What a shameless hypocrite angry

Doesn’t make it right though , I was speaking because I know a few guys and girls from baby factories living their best lives from their rich parents , besides what you all call baby factories is what white people call surrogacy (use google ) , white people do it legally , but here in Nigeria it’s illegal .
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MasterShifu010(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08
Slurity:
most of them ends up being used for rituals. Use your head, stop defending nonsense with lame excuses.
Not most of them please , I know lots of childless people who got children through these means , I also know lots of young boys and girls from rich homes who were not sired by their parents , but these children will inherit wealth you can’t think of , one of my friend is one , he knows , and he’s living better than children not from baby factories .
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by shortIGBOman: 12:46pm On Feb 08
The high rate of hunger in the East is the reason why Baby factories are all over that region

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by viodemus: 12:48pm On Feb 08
propaganda.

Trying to demonize the east to foreigners.

Whoever participates in such heinous activities, should face the time. The igbos despise evil acts, especially on innocent lives.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosFc: 12:56pm On Feb 08
MasterShifu010:

Doesn’t make it right though , I was speaking because I know a few guys and girls from baby factories living their best lives from their rich parents , besides what you all call baby factories is what white people call surrogacy (use google ) , white people do it legally , but here in Nigeria it’s illegal .
here we go again, what your brothers from the SE is doing is criminal and don’t confuse it with surrogacy, if you want to adopt a child, we have registered orphanage home. You only trying to be clever by half, because we all know the criminal act of baby factory is common in SE region, just condemn the act simply, the more you try to justify it, makes you sound stupid please! Damn angry
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Sleekfingers: 1:38pm On Feb 08
Awon billionaires ISONU
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Dadimendino: 2:38pm On Feb 08
Advancedpenis:

And your mother is standing on a line waiting for 4 pieces of spaghetti under the hot desert sun carrying your other 3 siblings in zamfara?

You remember una second born with polio him still dey alive?

Still better than baby factory, fake drugs production, using your relatives for money ritual, fraud, underage prostitution, human trafficking, organ trafficking, let me stop here for now. 😉
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Marvieduke(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08
MrSly:

As you should read yours. Meanwhile if you did not gerrit forgerrit. No one has the monopoly of madness. You tribal bigot is not an exception. There is crime everywhere so don't play your useless tribal cards here on naira land.

Sincerely common sense is far from you.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MasterShifu010(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08
LagosFc:
here we go again, what your brothers from the SE is doing is criminal and don’t confuse it with surrogacy, if you want to adopt a child, we have registered orphanage home. You only trying to be clever by half, because we all know the criminal act of baby factory is common in SE region, just condemn the act simply, the more you try to justify it, makes you sound stupid please! Damn angry

I’m responsible for what I say , but what you understand is up to you sad
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by LagosFc: 4:21pm On Feb 08
MasterShifu010:

I’m responsible for what I say , but what’s you understand is up to you sad
ok, bye
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Jacksonwar099: 6:55pm On Feb 08
Why is baby factories always found in the east?
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Brenbentondiaz: 7:15pm On Feb 08
Billionaires and developers on the beat.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Brenbentondiaz: 7:16pm On Feb 08
Jelia:
You gave birth to a child just sell your kid in end

You should know rich people (billionaires) don't like having many children. That's why you see these billionaires give birth and sell to other people who need them.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Pepperdemisback: 8:13pm On Feb 08
Zeebuy:

Have you been In the abroad before or you don't know the meaning of surrogate?
Surrogate is with consent from both the father and the mother of the unborn baby. It is used when someone cannot carry the baby. The man's sperm and the woman's egg will be fertilized, you only pay a surrogate mother to help to carry the pregnancy with consent.
This is a case of some prostitute teenagers who don't know whom they are pregnant for and their parents drove them out of home.
Buying of children is slave trade, the buyers are not the parents of the children and the teenagers sell cos that's the only way out.
Where abroad do you register an institution to sell children?

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by Benwallt(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=128347294][/quote]

How many of you? So, as you old reach you can't provide common food for yourself and family. What a shame
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by The1960writer: 8:42pm On Feb 08
Zeebuy:

No, that's not the issue.

Haven't you heard of some of the unscrupulous practices of these baby factories? Some go as far as kidnapping some girls, have men come in and rape them and then after birth, babies are sold and the vicious cycle continues until the girls are worn out due to severe lack of care or even die in the process.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by anthropizzy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
just imagine

It is the hypocrisy of the igbos that make Nigeria this worse, they are ready to defend evil once it involves their kinsmen n they will call another person kinsmen evil

When I told a guy here that there’s nothing like xenophobia he didn’t believe me

This is what igbos do in South Africa, when one of them commit crime. Instead of the igbos to support d police to punish d guy for the crime, igbos will defend him to high heaven in even hide it, the most annoying part is that they will even b willing to fight d police

The citizens got tired of igbos going away with crime n that’s y they retaliate

Imagine how this one is defending crime, I can bet that if this guy have d power those criminals will never b prosecuted cos they are igbos

I was there live n direct in South Africa n I saw how it happened, please don’t ever blame d South African, they are good people pushed to d wall

You have a beautiful point

I reckon with your idea.
Re: Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued by MrSly(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08
Marvieduke:

Sincerely common sense is far from you.
You are full of sense. Rotten gray matter spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano University Apprehends 17 Male Students For Harassing Female Colleague / French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested / Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.