Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win (4013 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) / Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) / Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by ChristCee: 4:06am On Feb 08
simp4rebel:

The amount of goals they would have scored if our keeper wasn't good would have been crazy!
If their keeper wasn't good too Nigeria would put a lot of balls in their net. Poseiro's strategy was never to possess the ball...he doesn't have good players for that...his strategy is to sit back and launch counter attacks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by SuperOnyi: 5:47am On Feb 08
shocked

Great thread grin
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by ChristCee: 6:16am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Not even goals bro. I'm talking about their tactics of playing. Those guys are damn good. See their passes, shots, attacking etc are all excellent. They outplayed Nigeria by far. Na just luck we take win them for this pk
Abeg shut up nothing like "by far" there. Both teams lost a lot of good chances...Nigeria could easily have buried it 2-0 it could have gone either ways. Appreciate what you get.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by ChristCee: 6:19am On Feb 08
aremubabs:

First of all, the South African team was selected from two club sides in the South African premier league. The boys play together every week and are already very familiar with one another.

Second, they were lucky that the referee awarded them a penalty and cancelled Osimhen's goal. Before they scored their penalty, Nigeria was outplaying them.

All in all, South Africa always outplays nearly all the teams they play against. They play beautiful football because they are familiar with one another and play in the top clubs in South Africa.
The person you are replying has zero knowledge of football analysis...I doubt if he saw the match. Nigeria lost a lot of chances too ...Nigeria could have easily buried them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:22am On Feb 08
Despite whatever we are going through as individuals and as nigerians, collectively we made ourselves proud....no doubt this is the BEST time to be a Nigerian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Lionessza6(f): 6:34am On Feb 08
ChristCee:

The person you are replying has zero knowledge of football analysis...I doubt if he saw the match. Nigeria lost a lot of chances too ...Nigeria could have easily buried them

You're being sentimental. The guy never said Nigeria didn't miss a lot of chances as well. He is only acknowledgeding the obvious; an underdog team gave a well experienced team a run for ther money. A lot of people expected the Nigerian team to bury SA within 90 minutes , and it didn't happen that way. This was not an easy win for Nigeria, a lucky win as both teams had an equal chance at winning the game.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 6:53am On Feb 08
ChristCee:

Abeg shut up nothing like "by far" there. Both teams lost a lot of good chances...Nigeria could easily have buried it 2-0 it could have gone either ways. Appreciate what you get.

I don't engage kids in conversation
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 6:58am On Feb 08
aremubabs:

First of all, the South African team was selected from two club sides in the South African premier league. The boys play together every week and are already very familiar with one another.

Second, they were lucky that the referee awarded them a penalty and cancelled Osimhen's goal. Before they scored their penalty, Nigeria was outplaying them.

All in all, South Africa always outplays nearly all the teams they play against. They play beautiful football because they are familiar with one another and play in the top clubs in South Africa.

Case closed.

They outplayed Nigeria too by far. Nobody expected SA to play Nigeria like this. Those guys are good abeg.

Oga all Nigeria players are European players playing for Europe. So why will an underdog team like SA play Nigeria like this? Dey wan kew Nigeria. God abeg

Nigeria wasn't outrightly outplaying them anything. And that PK dey got was well deserved. So wtf are you saying? A Small team like SA outplayed Nigeria Europe players. E shock me! All their passes were accurate! Their shots were all on target! See their attacking na, very excellent! Omo dem wan kill Nigeria
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 7:01am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

You're being sentimental. The guy never said Nigeria didn't miss a lot of chances as well. He is only acknowledgeding the obvious; an underdog team gave a well experienced team a run for ther money. A lot of people expected the Nigerian team to bury SA within 90 minutes , and it didn't happen that way. This was not an easy win for Nigeria, a lucky win as both teams had an equal chance at winning the game.

CC: Christcee come and see exactly what I'm talking about

You go dey quote small pekin out?

The 🤡 called Christcee is a kid and knows nothing about football. Kindly Ignore the 🤡.

Christcee abi wetin dem dey call you, even this girl knows football far more than you. Dude You should be Ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Sheuns(m): 7:18am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Case closed.

They outplayed Nigeria too by far. Nobody expected SA to play Nigeria like this. Those guys are good abeg.

Oga all Nigeria players are European players playing for Europe. So why will an underdog team like SA play Nigeria like this? Dey wan kew Nigeria. God abeg

Nigeria wasn't outrightly outplaying them anything. And that PK dey got was well deserved. So wtf are you saying? A Small team like SA outplayed Nigeria Europe players. E shock me! All their passes were accurate! Their shots were all on target! See their attacking na, very excellent! Omo dem wan kill Nigeria

Watching SA premier league made me appreciate South African football. It’s beautiful. All the players in the SA team are from their league and they understand each other very well.

Nigerian players play in European clubs but not the same team and quite a number of our players don’t get enough playing time in their clubs when compared to the SA counterpart. My prediction was a full time draw and the match to be decided by penalty.
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 7:20am On Feb 08
Sheuns:

Watching SA premier league made me appreciate South African football. It’s beautiful. All the players in the SA team are from their league and they understand each other very well.

Nigerian players play in European clubs but not the same team and quite a number of our players don’t get enough playing time in their clubs when compared to the SA counterpart. My prediction was a full time draw and the match to be decided by penalty.

The point is nobody expected SA to play Nigeria like this. Those guys are good but it's a good thing we won
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 8:56am On Feb 08
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:06am On Feb 08
grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:14am On Feb 08
see DSTV again

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:16am On Feb 08
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:19am On Feb 08
wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:20am On Feb 08
smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by simp4rebel: 9:22am On Feb 08

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 9:47am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Not even goals bro. I'm talking about their tactics of playing. Those guys are damn good. See their passes, shots, attacking etc are all excellent. They outplayed Nigeria by far. Na just luck we take win them for this pk
they tried.. but if you talking about luck.. you don't know football.. osihmen's goal should have stayed and no one would ask questions. Lookman should have scored his one on one.. alhasan shouldn't have made that error.. so what are you saying.. it was 50 50
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 9:51am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
they tried.. but if you talking about luck.. you don't know football.. osihmen's goal should have stayed and no one would ask questions. Lookman should have scored his one on one.. alhasan shouldn't have made that error.. so what are you saying.. it was 50 50

Dude It's SA 70-30 Nigeria
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:02am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

maybe you watched from your phone.. we created chances in the second half and even extra time..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:03am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

we played a not too attractive football these days and it Working.. until we get a good creative midfielder.. it going to be like this.. the most important thing..we are winning so rest.. bye
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 10:05am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
maybe you watched from your phone.. we created chances in the second half and even extra time..

I dey tell you the match statistics u dey talk about chances. Which chances Nigeria create when they outplayed Nigeria? Dude na dem even create chance pass us by far. See the way they were entering our goalpost at ease with excellent passes.
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 10:06am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
we played a not too attractive football these days and it Working.. until we get a good creative midfielder.. it going to be like this.. the most important thing..we are winning so rest.. bye

To me winning isn't enough. Nigeria ought to have played SA based on say we get enough European players. But sadly reverse was the case. Those guys outplayed us by far. It's a good thing we won
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:10am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

To me winning isn't enough. Nigeria ought to have played SA based on say we get enough European players. But sadly reverse was the case. Those guys outplayed us by far. It's a good thing we won
the midfield is the most important part of a team.. if you don't have it . you improvise..no team in Africa even in the world plays atttrative football like the eagles of Jay Jay and kanu.. but we've not found a Jay Jay and kanu yet.. we keep doing this till then
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:12am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

go and watch the Chelsea team of 2012.. watch the final with Bayern... baba football is not by tiki taka.. arsenal play tiki taka.. what has it gotten them? So iam happy with this team.. Bleep tiki taka
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:13am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

I dey tell you the match statistics u dey talk about chances. Which chances Nigeria create when they outplayed Nigeria? Dude na dem even create chance pass us by far. See the way they were entering our goalpost at ease with excellent passes.

wetin be ur headache now? Who won at the end of the day? They play good football abi? So why did they got the red card? No b pressure? U have no point
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 10:13am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
go and watch the Chelsea team of 2012.. watch the final with Bayern... baba football is not by tiki taka.. arsenal play tiki taka.. what has it gotten them? So iam happy with this team.. Bleep tiki taka

I am telling you about Nigeria Vs SA, you dey talk about Chelsea and Bayern? I don't understand, is SA now Bayern or what? Oga sa don't have European players like Nigerians do, so What nonsense comparison are you giving?
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 10:15am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
wetin be ur headache now? Who won at the end of the day? They play good football abi? So why did they got the red card? No b pressure? U have no point

The point is, they outplayed Nigeria by far. So what nonsense are you saying? Even with the red card they still outplayed Nigeria. So what nonsense are you saying?
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:15am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

I am telling you about Nigeria Vs SA, you dey talk about Chelsea and Bayern? I don't understand, is SA now Bayern or what? Oga sa don't have European players like Nigerians do, so What nonsense comparison are you giving?
a team that has 8 players playing in the same club...are you okay? What were you even expecting? Can you ever outplayed the Spanish team of the days of barca? You can't
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by G00dharddick: 10:16am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
a team that has 8 players playing in the same club...are you okay? What were you even expecting? Can you ever outplayed the Spanish team of the days of barca? You can't

We're talking about Nigeria Vs SA you dey talk about Spanish and Barcelona. Oga you're a 🤡
Re: Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win by Oboto700(m): 10:16am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

The point is, they outplayed Nigeria by far. So what nonsense are you saying? Even with the red card they still outplayed Nigeria. So what nonsense are you saying?
with the red card? You don't have eyes.. you this fuckin ghanian.. Na ogun go kill una with bad Belle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Should Be Banned From Hosting AFCON / Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely / Watch Nigerian Supereagles Dance And Party After Monday's Match Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.