Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa (20663 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by bdon12: 10:31am On Feb 08
Okortor:
This Guy is too good abeg, besides nobody is hailing tinubu for bringing this luck to super eagles in his time as president but if reverse was the case, they would have been shouting bad luck up and down, claiming he brought bad luck to the super eagles. Biko what's worth doing is worth doing, let's applaud our presido for this good luck during his time as president because buhari's 8years was total bad luck to everything that he affected AJ's career badly.
God punish both u n tinubu altogether
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by henrico247(m): 10:39am On Feb 08
Nwabali, Child of the night, I already pronounced him MAN OF THE MATCH before the end of the match. He is good abeg
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by ejimatic: 10:41am On Feb 08
Jelia:
Well deserving. He saved the day for over 200million people last night

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/VYuryw5BjdUuUfEr6
God is a Nigerian. Congratulations to Nigerians
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Mordson: 10:47am On Feb 08
Built2last:
Ok when he decides to run for election. He becomes omo ibo or Nya miri

Unassailable truth.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Konquest: 10:47am On Feb 08
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/07/afcon-2023-nwabali-man-of-the-match-in-nigerias-victory-against-south-africa/
The game of soccer is entirely a team work.

If one department of the field game such as the defensive players, mid-field players or attacking players fail, then it affects the ENTIRE results at the end of 90 minutes or 120 minutes. So, kudos to all the players and the goalkeeper.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by OBA117(m): 11:15am On Feb 08
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/07/afcon-2023-nwabali-man-of-the-match-in-nigerias-victory-against-south-africa/

The guy is very calm. He's been great in this tournament so far.

*CONTACT US FOR YOUR:*

▪︎Undergraduate Research Project
▪︎Master’s Research Project.
▪︎Typing, Editing and Proofreading of your Document.
Etc

*NB: WE CAN ALSO BUILD A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AT A CHEAPER COST*

*We are fast and reliable!*

For Enquiries Check my signature
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by kentokay71: 11:18am On Feb 08
what is the corrolation in what you have said?

quote author=Built2last post=128344105]Ok when he decides to run for election. He becomes omo ibo or Nya miri[/quote]
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by femi4: 11:24am On Feb 08
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by judedwriter(m): 11:25am On Feb 08
God1000:
He saved us from embarrassment

To be honest, our boys didn't play well yesterday, but I'm happy it ended in a victory.

Kudos to our goalkeeper.

The super eagles did play well.

The only problem was that they gave away possession too easily to the south africans.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Shellsploit: 11:33am On Feb 08
boxypane:

The exact opposite shall happen.

Dey play
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Shellsploit: 11:34am On Feb 08
[quote author=oladele239 post=128348690][/quote]

Amazing weyrey
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Shellsploit: 11:34am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
you fit still die before that Sunday..ode

Useless comment
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by iamtardey: 11:36am On Feb 08
robosky02:
Nigeria GK Stanley Nwabali has made 14 saves in #AFCON2023,
with 4 clean sheets and
2 penalty saves to advance to the final.

He had 3 caps prior to the start of the tournament and currently plays club ball for Chippa United in...

South Africa, the side he just eliminated. 😅
😂😂😂
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Nigeriagood(m): 11:40am On Feb 08
Tareq1105:

Uzoho that made us to crash out of the same competition last 2 years. Just a free kick, he couldn't position himself well. Even me that was watching on TV knew he wasn't well positioned for the kick.

On Onana, I think he's overrated and I'm sure Man U must have realized that now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nwabali found himself in Europe after this competition.
that was Daniel akpeyi he retired immediately after the tournament
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by boxypane(m): 11:48am On Feb 08
Shellsploit:

Dey play
Dey zuzu
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by LeeSmart: 12:02pm On Feb 08
robosky02:
South Africa shouting they want penalties, they didn't know Stanley Nwabili...is thier Waterloo

Nwabali officially better than Uzoho

And better than Andre Onana
Better dan Alison, sanchez nd Raya put together. That boy is good.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by robosky02(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08
LeeSmart:

Better dan Alison, sanchez nd Raya put together. That boy is good.

NPFL has given us the best keepers
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by famousroland(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
Nwabali is one of our best goalkeepers of all time. He is up there with rufai and okala
One thing most Nigerians do not know is that Rufai wasn’t that good…Enyeama is the best Goalkeeper to ever mount the post for Nigeria…
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by AngelicBeing: 12:17pm On Feb 08
cheesy
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by sukkot: 12:18pm On Feb 08
famousroland:

One thing most Nigerians do not know is that Rufai wasn’t that good…Enyeama is the best Goalkeeper to ever mount the post for Nigeria…
you crazy bro. Rufai was a superstar
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Dybala11(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08
Tareq1105:

Uzoho that made us to crash out of the same competition last 2 years. Just a free kick, he couldn't position himself well. Even me that was watching on TV knew he wasn't well positioned for the kick.

On Onana, I think he's overrated and I'm sure Man U must have realized that now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nwabali found himself in Europe after this competition.
Uzoho was not our number one goalkeeper in the last AFCON tournament, it was Okoye.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Shellsploit: 12:21pm On Feb 08
boxypane:

Dey zuzu

Onuku grin
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Dybala11(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08
jacoik:
I swear, guy. The host country will likely give us 2 goals in the first half and close book in second half. I no see any player in that team
Likely?
Dey play.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Dybala11(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08
tuoyoojo:

Them sef follow their captive dey watch too sef

Nigerians are not bad people. Na only politicians dey cast us
That your last statement reeks of naivety. There are lots of bad humans among our country people. We love blaming the devil after we're caught committing atrocities. Dey play.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by Dybala11(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:
Congratulations SE for winning against Mamelodi Sundowns FC after a gruelling 120 mins. Next time we'll field Chippa United to lessen the stress for your Europe based stars 🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆😂
That loss pain you, to the extent that you're covering up your pain with sarcasm. You will be alright my brother, this pain too shall pass. 😂😂😂
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by warlordd(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08
richiemcgold:

We need more good goalkeepers to give room for more good competitions. One of the reasons Enyeama was doing so well during his time was because other goalkeepers like Ejide, Ayenigba and Rotimi were ready to displace him from number one. I remember there was even a particular AFCON tournament where Berti vogts chose Ejide as his number one ahead of Enyeama. Competition will always bring out the best in everybody.

Yeah, that was Ghana 2008. Ejide was the first choice.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by netmillionaires(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08
blowjohn:

Some nigerians talking nonsense about how South Africa outplayed us as if even the commentator didn't admit how we held the 2nd half.

As if they didn't notice how the tides kept shifting from one team to the other.

As if our substitutions were not frustrating the bafana bafanas.

At one point I was like omo we still get players oooo.

Some people don't understand how troublesome and difficult semi finals can be.
Impact it can be tougher than a final.

DoDo u think cape Verde had it easy with this same South Africa? And do u think South Africa better pass cape Verde?

What really were the bafana bafanas playing?
Long balls to one particular player thru out first half.

Exactly. With so many back passes with the hope that Nigeria will be frustrated and rush out. When that doesn't work, they resort to long ball.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by netmillionaires(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08
You dey mind that one?

Is "Mama Ologi" Mamelodi not South Africa's national team? What is the Nigerian players' club again?

He should be ashamed that a team that has been playing together every day for many years was beaten by a team whose players were selected from here and there with little time to gel

Dybala11:

That loss pain you, to the extent that you're covering up your pain with sarcasm. You will be alright my brother, this pain too shall pass. 😂😂😂
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by boxypane(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08
Shellsploit:

Onuku grin
O Meyo
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by BJanta: 1:31pm On Feb 08
Who can ever imagine that the best keeper in the world would come from South Africa and he would be a Nigerian. Thanks so much Mwabali and GOD bless you, amen.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa by blowjohn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08
netmillionaires:

[/b]

Exactly. With so many back passes with the hope that Nigeria will be frustrated and rush out. When that doesn't work, they resort to long ball.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos / The Best 100 Players From The 2021/22 Season (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.