Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (699 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Batified? by walefresh3(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08
Advancedpenis:

And you will die a bat while living the unfortunate offspring poor also in a Ronu way
u are pain because that your oloriburku thiefobi cant be nigeria president...

U are just a town cryer
Re: Are You Still Batified? by walefresh3(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08
TINUBUISMAD:

Did I abuse him?

Show me?
naa hunger dey make u dey angry like dis... Poor akpu boy... Obiismad
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Enice(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08
It is not about being batified. It is about doing what is necessary. To cut out the gangrene involve pains. China locked it's borders and endured pains for 30 years to get to where she is today but you want success overnight. Oga no free lunch anywhere. What we need now is to support the government to do what's necessary so that our children and grandchildren can reap a bountiful harvest. We have to sow today to reap tomorrow
Re: Are You Still Batified? by Trimjos: 9:06pm On Feb 08
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

APC, PDP, AD, NNPP is not my business.

My business is that NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA.

Their plan is for Obi (who failed as a governor) to become the president so that when it's few weeks to the end of his tenure he can declare Biafra for them.

Seun nlfpmod fergie001

I thought this forum has stopped any form of tribal degeneration...
Re: Are You Still Batified? by StarRida: 10:49pm On Feb 08
Good policies are not always the most popular ones. Besides, Obi, or Atiku would have done same things Tinubu is doing now if they have gotten the job
Awon policy makers na when all of us die put na him the policy go begin to yield fruit
Re: Are You Still Batified? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08
Can’t even remember the last time i heard or read this Tinubu gov’t will favour me and my family……or on your mandate we shall stand! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abure Failed Integrity Test On Arise Tv / “he Is Asking For Oduduwa Nation” – Miyetti Allah Calls For Arrest Of Sunday Igb / Why Was Edo State Deliberately Cut-off From The Atlantic Ocean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.