Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa (1827 Views)

Reply To Prof Yusuf Usman; Southeast Is Protest-powerless / Prof Yusuf Dankofa's Last Message Before He Died On February 6th / Prof. Yusuf Dankofa, Has Lost His Dear Wife, Hajiya Jamila Yusuf Dankofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Lastmessenger2: 7:11am On Feb 09
APCNig:

But how come your people lest your curse region to slave in Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti? Go to the remote parts of Yoruba land, you will see your people selling fake drugs, selling their bodies in hotels and operating baby factories
any of my people who left my place to your place is there because of the opportunity that you fooools couldn't see

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by naijaboy756: 7:27am On Feb 09
TopBanter:

If you cannot give a bright child what is deemed a decent amount of time to learn a more difficult new subject and excel at it as he/she has done in the past, then what does that say about you?

Also, would adults who reason better than you not conclude it is you who is ignorant and unreasonable and not the child who has a problem considering he/she has excelled as a scholar before and only need reasonable time repeat similar success to that he/she has achieved before?

In the end, all this talk is incontrovertible proof most Nigerians are ignorant and lack knowledge of the problems of our nation and the solutions required.

It is why, for example, you cannot understand the simple concept that a floated Naira, I.e allowed to attain it real and comparative value, will suffer devaluation before real and improved economic output and activities will turn things around to give Naira greater value against other currencies.

There is no way some of the unavoidable reforms needed to rescue Nigeria can bear tangible results in less 2 years because the holistic and fundamental nature of the reforms. It is your own ignorance that makes you think otherwise.
oga Prof Soyeenka!

Globally,several forms of subsidies are implemented for one reason or another. Could be healthcare, housing, fuel, currency etc

Floating the Naira to find it’s true value is nice. What have you done about local production and export to earn enough dollars to ease off its demand pull?

Where is the security? Where is the power? Where is the technology?

How do you implement fuel subsidy removal and float the naira at the same time, to prove you are a super man?

PDP brought about TSA and as a sensible party that did proper impact-assessment, they planned its roll out in phases but the party of wizards called APC did instant implementation and we are still suffering for it.

Government is the manager of the resource and common wealth of a nation. So, it is not a crime if they provide subsidies.

What is even subsidy? paying the portion of the price of a commodity for the masses. Is it a crime?

How about Tinubu and APC working to stop the cabals or thieves as they claim, defrauding the nation from subsidy payments instead of removing the subsidy.

If you are intelligent as you dare to portray, tell me

1. One visible thing that has been achieved since may 29 from subsidy removal? What has changed practically?

2. What palliative measures were put in place? Where are the so called CNG buses? Where are the transport schemes? And don’t to talk about the 50% fare reduction at Christmas

All of you that protested against the progress and growth of Nigeria at Ojota in 2012 must be disgraced!

Whatever claim or form of reform you guys use for propaganda must take into cognizance the need for people to be able to afford basic things like food, housing etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Shikini: 7:28am On Feb 09
AustineE1:
Prof Yusuf Dankofa wrote this on 5th Feb 2024, 17hrs he was dead... Read on :

"But they said they are the whiz kids from lagos

That the magic of lagos was going to be reignited at the federal level

Eight months after,it is ebin kpawa

What really happened

Where are the heroes of lagos

What is on the ground shows that the policy makers from eko do not understand governance

The policy flip flop has created a condition of acute poverty

Just like one commentator said,only those in the corridors of power are smiling

The rest are facing armageddon,a state of calamity and brutality

The politics of the land is toxic as only lagosians are in power, while the other "O" states are lamenting

Cronyism and inner caucus have betrayed the movement

Emilokan movement is so ordinary and bereft of ideas that grand old Buhari that spent eight years junketing is even perceived to be better.

So,Emilokan is about the fulfilment of personal ambition

Even the Imams that were shouting Muslim/Muslim tickets are busy gnashing their teeth

They have now become wiser

That the Muslim/Muslim agenda is a hoax

Now they can't go for pilgrimage because they don't have N5M

Where will they see the dollar

Who dash monkey banana

No politician is even visiting their mosque anymore

Even Mr. Vice President has become a motivational speaker

He is busy admonishing Nigerians to be of good behaviour since leaders who are to turn things around have lost ideas

The ideas that were robustly generated during electioneering campaigns have vaporised into thin air

Now,the singsong by the talakawas is hunger

Our currency is as worthless as a river that ships cannot navigate

You need a bagco cement sack of naira to seek $300

The economic gurus of lagos have been turned into ordinary finance speculators

All those spotless suits and Oxford shoes are just abracadabra

What happened to years of study at Harvard and Yale School of Economics

Social media have been laughing at them

Even Zimbabweans and South Africans are having a good laugh

South Sudan,a country as poor as anything, is poking Nigeria

Pls where is the Save Nigeria Group

Where are Professor Wole Soyinka and Pastor Tunde Bakare that gave Jonathan nightmares

Where are all the lagos musicians

Where are the Kuti brothers

Have they forgotten their fathers lyrics

44 sitting and 99 standing

This is when the talakawa need them most

Have they forgotten their Uncle Dr Beko Ransome Kuti

Where are the offspring of Late Dr Bala Usman in this respect

And where are the Professor Pantamis of this world

That cried and prayed that the Jonathan administration should be changed

And what has changed today

And why are there no prayers to the Almighty that the poor should be rescued

The Lagos politicians have failed the people

They boasted that it is about brains and not brawl

This is the regime of the most educated people in Africa

What a paradox"

Prof. Yusuf Dankofa
05/02/24

ADDENDUM ..... ‼️‼️

Prof. Yusuf Dankofa died today 6th February, a day after writing this treatise on Tinubu.
May his soul rest in peace 🙏

Funny but true ... so true.

May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by freeborn02: 10:11am On Feb 09
APCNig:

You have said so much about Emilokan Tinubu Omo Alhaja Mogaji without evidence, not tell us about your own biological parents

His parents aren't the ones ruling nigeria. So, it shouldn't be about his parents. Tinubu is the one ruling nigeria. So, the discuss should be about him.

If your head is not cursed, you will know that your comment is stupid.

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by aariwa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09
TopBanter:

Lol. It is very much a maxim of our existence today that it is those most ignorant, most insultive and most lacking in knowledge/decorum who are most uncouthly vocal on social media.

A leader who has achieved all Tinubu has is to be viewed a "dunce" yet what are you exactly? Suffice to say an ignorant man, completely unaware of the complexity and severity of the problems, always assumes solutions can arrive miraculously in seconds and minutes.
leader? Tinubu is not and can never be my leader because he lacks that integrity required. “ achievements “ I don’t see forming alpha beta to loot Lagos dry and using same money to pollute INEC and judiciary as achievement or success . I never wish or pray for me or any of my children to be like Tinubu. I don’t idolize and don’t see criminality as success. I prefer and look up to men like Prof Yemi Osibanjo, King Sunny Ade, Kunle Afolayan etc who worked hard through honest channels to get to where they are today and definitely not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by TopBanter: 1:32pm On Feb 09
aariwa:
leader? Tinubu is not and can never be my leader because he lacks that integrity required. “ achievements “ I don’t see forming alpha beta to loot Lagos dry and using same money to pollute INEC and judiciary as achievement or success . I never wish or pray for me or any of my children to be like Tinubu. I don’t idolize and don’t see criminality as success. I prefer and look up to men like Prof Yemi Osibanjo, King Sunny Ade, Kunle Afolayan etc who worked hard through honest channels to get to where they are today and definitely not Tinubu

Please stop patronisingly reeling off names of Yorubas in attempt to buttress a non-existent point. Is Osinbajo a leader in every sense of the word? How is Sunny Ade and Tinubu even comparable? Kunle Afolayan? Negroe, pleeeaaaase.

The people I respect the most in life are those able to rise above personal sentiments and bias to see and say what is factually correct.

You may hate Tinubu but who is Osinbajo compared to BAT? What "hard work" did Osinbajo do to get where he is today or are you too ignorant of history to know who directly headhunted him to be Lagos Commissioner of justice and ultimately pushed him to be VP to Buhari?

Do you know what Tinubu has factually achieved his political life and the hundreds he has personally mentored and brought to prominence (including Osinbajo) to the glory of Nigeria?

When has Tinubu ever hidden the way Osinbajo (as I personally predicted would happen) has now disappeared without official position Tinubu helped him attain?

You cannot even tell the difference between a sagacious leader of leader and fighter, that our most brutal dictator ever in the form of Abacha could not cower, and '100 naira a dozen' political Godfather underlings who then go back to nothing once without power others gave them i.e Goodluck Jonathan, Osinbajo, Malami, Amaechi, Lawan, Amosun, Fayemi etal.

The best Leaders blaze trail for others. They are institutions people turn into movements like "Thatcherite", "Churchillian" , "Awoist" or "BATist" etal. Who has Osinbajo blazed trail for? You?

To call Tinubu a "dunce" shows your own 'ceiling and limitation as a man and solutions provider for your society.

This is because those without ceiling, thus the true builders of society, do not let their biases and personal hatred of others becloud their vision and judgement.

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09
Couldntfigurean:
He built Lagos,he built Lagos
Now cement done finish
First class accountant
You sure this man go school
He laid the blue print for Lagos
Even yellow print we no see
He will handle the economic while Shettima’s the security
How far with that?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin

The one of first class accountant (which i always read with Tinubus’ voice for some funny reason ) and he laid the blueprint for Lagos are the two i vividly remember from their campaigning! grin
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by aariwa(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09
TopBanter:

Please stop patronisingly reeling off names of Yorubas in attempt to buttress a non-existent point. Is Osinbajo a leader in every sense of the word? How is Sunny Ade and Tinubu even comparable? Kunle Afolayan? Negroe, pleeeaaaase.

The people I respect the most in life are those able to rise above personal sentiments and bias to see and say what is factually correct.

You may hate Tinubu but who is Osinbajo compared to BAT? What "hard work" did Osinbajo do to get where he is today or are you too ignorant of history to know who directly headhunted him to be Lagos Commissioner of justice and ultimately pushed him to be VP to Buhari?

Do you know what Tinubu has factually achieved his political life and the hundreds he has personally mentored and brought to prominence (including Osinbajo) to the glory of Nigeria?

When has Tinubu ever hidden the way Osinbajo (as I personally predicted would happen) has now disappeared without official position Tinubu helped him attain?

You cannot even tell the difference between a sagacious leader of leader and fighter, that our most brutal dictator ever in the form of Abacha could not cower, and '100 naira a dozen' political Godfather underlings who then go back to nothing once without power others gave them i.e Goodluck Jonathan, Osinbajo, Malami, Amaechi, Lawan, Amosun, Fayemi etal.

The best Leaders blaze trail for others. They are institutions people turn into movements like "Thatcherite", "Churchillian" , "Awoist" or "BATist" etal. Who has Osinbajo blazed trail for? You?

To call Tinubu a "dunce" shows your own 'ceiling and limitation as a man and solutions provider for your society.

This is because those without ceiling, thus the true builders of society, do not let their biases and personal hatred of others becloud their vision and judgement.

wouldn’t respond to you again. Go and read Osibanjo and Sunny Ade biography if you don’t understand what hardwork, honest livelihood and integrity means which sadly tinubu doesn’t have. None of myself or family members will ever wish to be like tinubu. It’s actually a curse to tell somebody to be like tinubu, a man without identity, criminal past and more importantly a dunce when it come to national development. Don’t bother to respond if you can’t read the two biographies I referred you to because I won’t read or respond. Bye

1 Like

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by T8ksy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09
Lastmessenger2:
any of my people who left my place to your place is there because of the opportunity that you fooools couldn't see

Liar, liar....your people left their barren land for the sw ' cause of opportunities available therein which is not obtainable in your ancestral land.
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Lastmessenger2: 4:19pm On Feb 09
T8ksy:

Liar, liar....your people left their barren land for the sw ' cause of opportunities available therein which is not obtainable in your ancestral land.
competition is stiff in my land therefore those who can't stand seek out opportunities in other places where people are lazy
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by T8ksy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09
Lastmessenger2:
competition is stiff in my land therefore those who can't stand seek out opportunities in other places where people are lazy

Of course, everyone else is lazy except you guys. Do you guys even realise how daft you sound when you mention this your usual asinine excuse.
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Lastmessenger2: 5:07pm On Feb 09
T8ksy:

Of course, everyone else is lazy except you guys. Do you guys even realise how daft you sound when you mention this your usual asinine excuse.
shut up. are you guys not lazy?
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by T8ksy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09
Lastmessenger2:
shut up. are you guys not lazy?

No, I will not shut up and no, we are not lazy. That's the false narrative you ingrates are peddling about us which you know is not true.
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Lastmessenger2: 6:00pm On Feb 09
T8ksy:

No, I will not shut up and no, we are not lazy. That's the false narrative you ingrates are peddling about us which you know is not true.
ok na
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by Burob: 6:07pm On Feb 09
aariwa:
wouldn’t respond to you again. Go and read Osibanjo and Sunny Ade biography if you don’t understand what hardwork, honest livelihood and integrity means which sadly tinubu doesn’t have. None of myself or family members will ever wish to be like tinubu. It’s actually a curse to tell somebody to be like tinubu, a man without identity, criminal past and more importantly a dunce when it come to national development. Don’t bother to respond if you can’t read the two biographies I referred you to because I won’t read or respond. Bye
Please Shut up with all this your nonsense Loud Mouth gist, you mentioned 2 men, Sunny Ade ( Head of Tinubu’s praise orchestra) & Osibanjo (Tinubu’s personal lawyer) who have nothing but the ultimate respect for the man you nonentity claim you don’t want to be like.

Nonsensical sanctimonious waffle incoherent Empty Barrel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by WorldRichest: 9:02pm On Apr 13
Where is this Oloriburuku? Has he seen what the Lagos Whiz Kids are doing to FOREX rate?

Sorry, I don forget, Ogun don kee this idiot Mama
Re: 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa by WorldRichest: 9:06pm On Apr 13
Couldntfigurean:
He built Lagos,he built Lagos
Now cement done finish
First class accountant
You sure this man go school
He laid the blue print for Lagos
Even yellow print we no see
He will handle the economic while Shettima’s the security
How far with that?

Shey you see what the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Jagaban is doing to FOREX? Una go cry tire. We are moving forward, and you failures cannot stop the moving train.

He is still laying the foundation, you go see wonders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait, So Seunmsg, Does Not Know That 0.5% Is The Same As 0.005 / Does D Detribalised Nigerian Exist / Appeal Dismissed Buhari And Atiku Are Crying, Yaradua And Co Are Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.