Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen (28810 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Umuinyioku: 8:58am On Feb 08
Kobicove:
These people should wait for Nigeria to win the final match before they start all this their hyping abeg undecided
Be rest assured Nigeria will win the cup. I watched Congo and Côte D'Ivoire last night.

Eagles have have greater venom than the Ivorians.

Eagles all the way!

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Sparrk007(m): 9:00am On Feb 08
AFCON try Rob us e no work Now dem have no choice than to praise us grin grin grin

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by blowjohn(m): 9:01am On Feb 08
Some nigerians talking nonsense about how South Africa outplayed us as if even the commentator didn't admit how we held the 2nd half.

As if they didn't notice how the tides kept shifting from one team to the other.

As if our substitutions were not frustrating the bafana bafanas.

At one point I was like omo we still get players oooo

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by McLizbae: 9:01am On Feb 08
Make we add the poor country for now😂😂
spartachico:
Which kind map Ijaya of Africa hold so ,have they added Chad republic to Nigeria abi na my eye dey pain me
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Lomprico2: 9:04am On Feb 08
bnanny:

Bad belle

The guy is ok, but no speed. He dey run like yakubu
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Inspirer1: 9:06am On Feb 08
spartachico:
Which kind map Ijaya of Africa hold so ,have they added Chad republic to Nigeria abi na my eye dey pain me
grin grin grin you too funny
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by eastcoast100: 9:24am On Feb 08
Talk like this,is the reason why I always protest that nairaland should have kindagaten section.

dreality:
Over hyping Osimhen. Has he done as much as Lookman or Ekong in this current Afcon campaign?

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by JayPeeOham: 9:25am On Feb 08
Tjra:
Osimhen na the Ijaya of Africa.

No luck with plenty goals but his presence alone dey shake and tear defences.

BTW, that Moffi that replaced Osimhen hot like fire oo 🔥

We need to watch out for that guy. He spent few minutes and his impact was massive.

That bolded statement sent chills than my veins and goosebumps to my skin because I was thinking that I was the only one who noticed him but was glad when I saw you mention him.

Moffi is an enigma, his appearance alone will strike fear in the heart of any defender... Someone who played just needed minutes to make an indelible impact.

That guy plays smooth, swift and tantalizing football...

MOFFI you to much, wish to see you play more often.

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by femicyrus(m): 9:32am On Feb 08
Nemere2020:

CAF
CAF Is biting oshimen and yet hailing him.
Any goal scored by oshimen, CAF must visit the VAR for cancellation.

You even awarded a counter penalty against his goal. Haba!
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Slimlord(m): 9:33am On Feb 08
Kukutenla:
I think Lookman was our best player in this tournament up front
And this is with no disrespect to Osimhen
Ekong was the yeoman at the back though it's hard to overlook Aina too
But the gk made the difference
Put Uzoho there and we'll have lost Angola match and that will be end of story

You should rather say more clinical. Osimhen and Simon are still ahead of him

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by VIKTO83(m): 9:37am On Feb 08
He scores at d first match and we score at d last too.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Kukutenla: 9:38am On Feb 08
Slimlord:

You should rather say more clinical. Osimhen and Simon are still ahead of him
Simon ke?
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Mrice22: 9:43am On Feb 08
Elzazzi:

I don’t know why most Ghanians aren’t happy for us lol
Them think say we they rub shoulder together with them.. First na Naija jellof rice and GH jellof rice.. Them come for Afcon we still show them we be Mighty Eagle no be for mouth.. If na you why will you be happy when you know say person you think say you better pass you multiple times
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Socialcow: 9:47am On Feb 08
richiemcgold:

Tall, strong, stout and very fit. Yekini was our last striker with such body features. Kanu and Agali were too lanky, Yakubu too chubby, Musa and Emenike aren't tall at all, while Osase, Aghahowa, Amunike, Ikpeba and Utaka have moderate statures.

Wetin this one dey talk?
Osimhen is everything but stout. Dude is strong but very lanky. I don't understand how that body carries such immense power
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Tareq1105: 9:48am On Feb 08
GanagiBitrus:

Osimhen has been unlucky with goals, but he has been largely instrumental to S/Eagles AFCON success so far.

Yes, he's been instrumental but he needs to learn more on how to win ball and hold it in order to create space.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by bionixs: 9:51am On Feb 08
richiemcgold:

Tall, strong, stout and very fit. Yekini was our last striker with such body features. Kanu and Agali were too lanky, Yakubu too chubby, Musa and Emenike aren't tall at all, while Osase, Aghahowa, Amunike, Ikpeba and Utaka have moderate statures.

if Osimen work for NEPA , e no need ladder to disconnect light o. Tireless human sombori
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by bionixs: 9:52am On Feb 08
BigDawsNet:
Frank Onyeka.. one of the best defensive midfielder out dere..

Chelsea you better buy ham now!
that Onyeka sef na engine

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by bionixs: 9:54am On Feb 08
Tjra:

We need to watch out for that guy. He spent few minutes and his impact was massive.
bros if say time still remain for that match , that Murfi wey you call for terrorize them tire o.

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by adonuj(f): 9:56am On Feb 08
The goal keeper was man of the match!!!
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by SmartyPants(m): 9:57am On Feb 08
Tjra:

Football is not played over a few minutes. Moffi has had his chances in the Super Eagles and hasn't sparked. He has also dropped form massively for his club side so while he did great with the chances he got and took his penalty with confidence, I wouldn't hype him up just yet.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00am On Feb 08
Godada:

This guy handling this CAF handle sounds like a Confam Najia brought up.

I am 100000000% sure he is.

Na only Naija bred person fit dey talk like that.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by ppogba: 10:02am On Feb 08
BigDawsNet:

Na so una go push Chelsea into hell fire again.

The ones wey 1 billion pounds buy dey 9th position.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by NOwazobia: 10:12am On Feb 08
To think he was not in his best form yesterday due to his stomach ailment.
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Anatolia: 10:16am On Feb 08
IPDGP:
Make we win final to prove say Osimhen really deserved African best

He doesn’t need to prove anything. Dem dash am the trophy?
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Adakintroy: 10:26am On Feb 08
Guy has lots of energy but strangely miss lots sitters

I think is work rate is high but he need to score more cuz missing that much sitters in tight games could be costly
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by delpee(f): 10:27am On Feb 08
Total respect to Osimhen for playing his role well. He didn't focus on goal scoring which would have been a major distraction with bad results. He was a waymaker for others to score.

Kudos to our keeper Nwabali.

God bless our Super Eagles much more.

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by dalass(f): 10:33am On Feb 08
Elzazzi:

I don’t know why most Ghanians aren’t happy for us lol

Ghanaians and happiness are not on the same page as far as Nigeria is concerned...

They're in severe pains right now. When we lift the trophy by God's grace, they will land in ICU ... Sebi Southies are crying, they are wailing grin
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Lifemanage: 10:35am On Feb 08
Nyanabo:
Osimhen may not have scored lot of goals. But his contributions are very glaring. Only him gathers like 3 defenders to himself and allow others score.
True talk. He obviously did not come to be a highest goal scorer...but most likely assists

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by dreality: 10:48am On Feb 08
Coldspice:

You are a very ignorant fellow. Osimhen has nuisance value. His role is to constitute a nuisance in the defences of the opponent so that others can score. That alone is a problem for our opponents.
You are very stupiid. What is a striker role? Go five matches and score only once? Is it running around we want or goals?
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Feb 08
BigDawsNet:

He's our unsung hero.

Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by femi4: 11:22am On Feb 08
Mrniceguy001:
what about Aghahowa?
He wasn't really a 9. He's a winger. He was converted
Re: AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen by femi4: 11:23am On Feb 08
dreality:

You are very stupiid. What is a striker role? Go five matches and score only once? Is it running around we want or goals?
He scored two disallowed goals too

Sometimes, stat can be deceiving

Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton / Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama / Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video)