Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident (21706 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by eepeepook: 7:04am On Feb 08
All these news make me go harder whenever I jump rope, do yoga or perform burpees daily. I know a stroke can still happen to me, however heart conditions of any sort are a no-no.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Chicagograduate(m): 7:04am On Feb 08
If you are having a symptoms of heavy, painful chest or unable to breath properly they are signs of hypertension.Run to do a checkup.Exercises don't treat it.You need a medication to enlarge your arteries for blood to move properly.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by IamAsiri: 7:04am On Feb 08
Angy55:

Too much American movies.

American movies or adrenaline? May it not happen to anyone of us🙏.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by IamAsiri: 7:06am On Feb 08
tunde1200:

It could also be Fenuja they just banned it recently most Nigeria drivers took it before driven

All the korope colleagues that were at the hospital said he never drove rough throughout the period that they knew him and he was never a careless driver.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by idongesit88: 7:09am On Feb 08
madridguy:
This action alone don kill many people in cases like this.

true, a friend died dec. last because he jumped out of a keke that was about 2 collide with a truck, hit his head and died within few hours, others that remain in the keke sustain minor injuries only.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by BItt: 7:16am On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
Check Up Your Health Everyday, I dey BEG

Could be hunger
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Zeebuy: 7:25am On Feb 08
matify83:
Could have been a cardiac arrest which may not only be drug induced.

Hypertension is that silent killer that lurks around quietly without any serious overt symptoms until diagnosed by a simple BP check.

RIP to the driver

Exactly. Don't know why they tried to blame it on alcohol or drugs.

May his soul rest in peace. That female passenger is a hero
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Zetty177x: 7:34am On Feb 08
He definitely voted for BAT. Maybe he hasn't eaten and then collapsed from hunger.. karma is real...we told them
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by huntax(m): 7:35am On Feb 08
Mko123:
And nobody could assume the position of the driver to regain the steering. Most death cases in Nigeria are avoidable

Did you not read the article?

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by NEUDUDE: 7:35am On Feb 08
Could be hunger and frustration from 600 per litre lol. Awa lo kan grin
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by AareGaa: 8:00am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

Nothing person go tell me, the man was terribly weak because of unbearable hunger inflicted by Tinubu the self acclaimed useless Mr.strategist on the man.

Tinubu is wicked, torturing his people with unbearable hunger. If south east and south south are the ones suffering like this while other regions enjoy, atleast it will be cleared enough that both south east and south south are suffering because they didn't vote the frog eyes

Tinubu what exactly did your people do to you? They voted you overwhelmingly due to tribal sentiment , the north also did vote you overwhelmingly due to religious sentiment, why killing them with bandits and hunger?

Leave South South out of your stupid analysis.

Poverty and hunger full ibo land.

Na election still dey pepper you.
Jagaban will spend 8 years in Aso rock.

Obi go contest tire!

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Anigreat: 8:03am On Feb 08
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire!

shocked
I should leave where I am from out of my mouth? Are you not a clown?
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by OlujobaSamuel: 8:13am On Feb 08
Mko123:

I hope you aren't high on Andrew Liver Salt.
Make den use their eyes see their avoidable death
Jumping out of a moving vehicle isn't safe irrespective of the perceived danger ahead except probably the vehicle is driving into a burning furnace which is unlikely, it's not like you are standing like a conductor by the side which might give you a leverage to assess your environment,
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by chukskafor(m): 8:16am On Feb 08
As we go about our daily activities looking for what to eat, may what will eat us not come our way in Jesus name Amen.

RIP to the dead and may God grant your family you left behind, the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17am On Feb 08
Sad, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by maxiuc(m): 8:20am On Feb 08
Hunger eeeeeeeeeh

Rip
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by AareGaa: 8:32am On Feb 08
Zetty177x:
He definitely voted for BAT. Maybe he hasn't eaten and then collapsed from hunger.. karma is real...we told them

Jagaban will spend 8 years in office.

Jagaban has conquered Obi and his delusional blodas

The poverty here in ibo land is unimaginable

2 Likes

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Goodnewsforlife: 8:33am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

Nothing person go tell me, the man was terribly weak because of unbearable hunger inflicted by Tinubu the self acclaimed useless Mr.strategist on the man.

Tinubu is wicked, torturing his people with unbearable hunger. If south east and south south are the ones suffering like this while other regions enjoy, atleast it will be cleared enough that both south east and south south are suffering because they didn't vote the frog eyes

Tinubu what exactly did your people do to you? They voted you overwhelmingly due to tribal sentiment , the north also did vote you overwhelmingly due to religious sentiment, why killing them with bandits and hunger?
u igbos will one day blame tinubu when u can’t make your prick erect

So people don’t die of this same abroad too

Ok let’s just blame tinubu for every death that happens cos people don’t die abroad

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by bizzibodi(m): 8:40am On Feb 08
Without any proper investigation the road safety blame it on AAAALCOHOLcry cry cry
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by nyabinghi(m): 8:42am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

your people never died before,na now una dey die
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by nyabinghi(m): 8:45am On Feb 08
AareGaa:

God bless you,I have not seen a so tribalistic tribe like the igbos,they are enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by nyabinghi(m): 8:46am On Feb 08
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire!
yes o, igbos needed the presidency badly

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by nyabinghi(m): 8:47am On Feb 08
Zetty177x:
they said he voted for obi
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by tunde1200(m): 8:56am On Feb 08
IamAsiri:

All the korope colleagues that were at the hospital said he never drove rough throughout the period that they knew him and he was never a careless driver.

Eyah may god forgive him and keep his family going well.
What a loss to the families.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Arrowss(m): 9:12am On Feb 08
[quote author=Anigreat post=128346178] shocked

Tinubu what exactly did your people do to you? They voted you overwhelmingly due to tribal sentiment , the north also did vote you overwhelmingly due to religious sentiment, why killing them with bandits and hunger?[/quot

See your reasoning, you think like a child
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by delpee(f): 10:33am On Feb 08
Mko123:
And nobody could assume the position of the driver to regain the steering. Most death cases in Nigeria are avoidable

Read before commenting! Someone did.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Love800(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08
How will they hit their head on the ground?
idongesit88:
true, a friend died dec. last because he jumped out of a keke that was about 2 collide with a truck, hit his head and died within few hours, others that remain in the keke sustain minor injuries only.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Love800(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08
How will they hit their head on the ground?

So if u are in a bus, and the bus want to fall into a ditch, a very deep ditch(a wide opening on the ground), u will remain in the car or keke abi?
idongesit88:
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by chypotenti(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08
All this slump and died story we get to hear on a daily basis nor funny again ooo... You sure say nor be rapture dey happen so 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁... Make nobody quote me ooooo😡😡
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by Zetty177x: 3:52pm On Feb 08
AareGaa:

The whole of Nigeria is experiencing poverty my dear.
Re: Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident by rhemix15: 10:49pm On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

thats why na Thunder go strike you. Nigeria is really divided hence the economic decadence and decline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captain Shaddad Tijjani Mohammed, Pilot's Inspiring Story / Winning The US Lottery & Losing Faith In American Dream / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.