Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final (8999 Views)

AFCON: Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles For Defeating South Africa 2-1 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 7:52am On Feb 08
Kidnappers raid our lands; Peter Obi will be there.

Explosion rocks our homes; Peter Obi will be there.

Bandits terrorising villages; Peter Obi will make his way there.

Super Eagles playing at the AFCON; Peter Obi is still there.

This is who we voted! Someone who’s there for us.

Not one man that'll be in France to refresh body while Nigeria boils.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by arantess: 7:52am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
Folks, those who jump from thread to thread reminding others of how they voted are the real ones suffering and hungry
But it's your people that are shouting "ebin pawa ooo"
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Massiveglory: 7:54am On Feb 08
Oga keep qwayet and talk to your Lagos builder and blue print innovator.
No sensible builder will build on a faulty foundation. It will amount to nothing.

The new Nigeria is not grab it and run with it Nigeria.
It is not one a cursed foundation of criminality, institution desecrations etc.

malali:
I will like to hear Peter Obi make suggestions on how to improve the economy.

I want to be president at all cost......Is a scam.

Obi should be interviewed on measures that can improve the economy. Even if he is opposition, is he not Nigerian ??

All this picture and fanfare is getting old, election is over.

Tell us what the present government is doing that you dont agree with, Tell us what you would have done instead.

There is healthy opposition and there is constituting a nuisance to maintain relevance.

If Obi is smarter than Asiwaju, lets hear your economic policies that would improve the current situation, lets here your macro and micro fiscal policies.

We appreciate your opposition but Oga open mouth tell us economic strategies, Nigerians will not vote for someone without policies.

You have Contested twice as VP and President. Are you one of those that just wants to answer president or Vice president.
Where are the ideas,can you attract any foreign investors ? Can you proffer solutions to the insecurity ? Can you bring forth realistic, implementable suggestions that will appreciate the naira ??

Election is over, contribute to your country....show Nigerians you actually care....
Your dont have to have an elected office to contribute your own Quota......

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 7:55am On Feb 08
malali:

Obi should be interviewed on measures that can improve the economy. Even if he is opposition, is he not Nigerian ??

Tell us what the present government is doing that you dont agree with, Tell us what you would have done instead.

There is healthy opposition and there is constituting a nuisance to maintain relevance.

If Obi is smarter than Asiwaju, lets hear your economic policies that would improve the current situation, lets here your macro and micro fiscal policies.

We appreciate your opposition but Oga open mouth tell us economic strategies, Nigerians will not vote for someone without policies.

You have Contested twice as VP and President. Are you one of those that just wants to answer president or Vice president.
Where are the ideas,can you attract any foreign investors ? Can you proffer solutions to the insecurity ? Can you bring forth realistic, implementable suggestions that will appreciate the naira ??

Election is over, contribute to your country....show Nigerians you actually care....

Na hunger go eliminate you laslas!!
Na your Tinubu fit salvage the country 😒

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Jomonix: 7:56am On Feb 08
PO is the man. Thanks for your remarks. Nigeria will be successful like the super eagles.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:59am On Feb 08
real president
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by drstan(m): 8:00am On Feb 08
QuotientRule1:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* ✅
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details
I for register, but your access was opened today, and that is a red flag
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Alexis11: 8:02am On Feb 08
Vulcanheph:
The president we deserved...
Not the rubbish INEC gave us.

The "rubbish" will be there for 8 years while your "saint" will never be president in your life time.

And don't bother to ask if I have eaten today because I have. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by PotatoSalad(m): 8:03am On Feb 08
malali:

This is the most shameful and stupidest thing I've read on this forum.
Asin you took your time to type this trash, proofread it and clicked submit.
Ifere a na emekwa gi?

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Prince2324: 8:05am On Feb 08
malali:

As you contribute give Jonathan naaa.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by PotatoSalad(m): 8:05am On Feb 08
Alexis11:

The "rubbish" will be there for 8 years while your "saint" will never be president in your life time.

And don't bother to ask if I have eaten today because I have. grin
Who dey lose?
Me, you, your friends and family.
All of us.
So continue
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by ibabz(m): 8:06am On Feb 08
It’s said that a #hungry man is an #angry man. What’s keeping most people from starting or joining the #protest is the ongoing #AFCON. Get ready for the mother of all #protest, “the #Hunger Protest” after the #AFCON 2024. #EndSars #Protest would be a child’s play. #FixNigeriaNow
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Psalmistproject: 8:06am On Feb 08
Beuberry:
Hoebee thank you o!
Come back in 2027, we may consider you if Daddy Bulaba no perform well!
E se o, daalu, nagode Dr Hoebee, Obi, Hoebeee!

I can feel how the current situation of the country is bitting you grin
Chill you are just in the introductory part.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by soil4soil(m): 8:08am On Feb 08
I know he will comment on this while his state is producing baby making factory all over each LG he has not condemn it.

He should let us hear word, all this is that he just wants to remain relevant till 2027

Someone that all what he is doing now faded away before the time to the election.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Obiedun(m): 8:09am On Feb 08
Waka Waka man. That's the only thing he is good at. A bigot of highest order .

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by ariesbull: 8:09am On Feb 08
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

My president....the man with the main mandate

A man of the people
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by ariesbull: 8:10am On Feb 08
Obiedun:
Waka Waka man. That's the only thing he is good at. A bigot of highest order .
easy ..High BP and stroke is real

Your Baba is always in France yet Macron no dey invite am ..no send am
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by ClearFlair: 8:11am On Feb 08
Man of class
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Alexis11: 8:11am On Feb 08
PotatoSalad:

Who dey lose?
Me, you, your friends and family.
All of us.
So continue

All of us will continue to lose since we have decided to glorify one criminal above the others because of tribal and religion bragging rights. cool
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by athaboi(f): 8:11am On Feb 08
malali:

😂😂 you are a very useless Nigeria
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by SaLongs1(m): 8:17am On Feb 08
malali:

It is only a thief that wants to own what they didn't pay for. Did you vote Peter Obi into office?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:20am On Feb 08
malali:

You see your frustrated life, we are talking football and here you’re crying this early morning.

Cry us a river
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Bayajjidda: 8:21am On Feb 08
malali:

Keep ranting. You go soon tire.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by CorrectionFLuid: 8:25am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
Folks, those who jump from thread to thread reminding others of how they voted are the real ones suffering and hungry

You go dey alright las las
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:28am On Feb 08
malali:

You go wait tire.

You vote in a brain-dead great-grandfather as president then turn to pick the brains of those you despised to run the government?

E done dey clear for una eyes ba?

Next time, if you see any presidential aspirant that attracts hatred from the Igbo, you'll never campaign for him again.
Ojukwu contested for presidency and couldn't secure Igbo block votes. Business sense na your mate?

If druggie doesn't know what to do, let him step down for competent hands to manage the nation.

You can't be running the government with the brains of Peter Obi while paying salaries and vesting the powers of the GCFR on an amnesia patient.

Wake me up when you see any SE state protest because of hunger and hardship.

Shege never reach one year you done dey complain.
Chillax.
Eight years na the code.

Ana-ezuzughari
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by dreality: 8:33am On Feb 08
What concerns patriotic Nigerians with Peter Obi's congratulations? Is he Nigeria' President or what? You can as well publish the congratulatory messages of every Monarch or State Governor
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Kukutenla: 8:44am On Feb 08
malali:

I am prepared for your delusional supporters. We critique Tinubu, We critique Atiku, we Critique Buhari and heaven doesn't fall That is democracy. But as soon as we mention Peter Obi, the attack gets personal, nothing objective. This kind of attitude will never get you votes. These people online always attacking possible voters in the future. Call them to order, tell them to at least pretend to be sane and civil till we vote for you. We are Nigerians as well, these delusional supporters club you have, doesnt intimidate anyone. They ar just alienating people from your small voter base.

You claim to critique Tinubu but all your posts are praising Tinubu. Bleep off.
Go and collect your ideas from your master strategist.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by CluelessMODS: 8:49am On Feb 08
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
This one go dey talk up and down as if he is the president.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by sonofthunder: 8:54am On Feb 08
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

This man dey hustle oh. I need to step up

💯💯💯
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by sonofthunder: 8:55am On Feb 08
CluelessMODS:

This one go dey talk up and down as if he is the president.

The president of Nigeria Online grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Starhearts: 8:56am On Feb 08
Vulcanheph:
The president we deserved...
Not the rubbish INEC gave us.

Dey condole with third class failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) / Mambilla Hydro Project, Fashola To Sign Contract Today / What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.