Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final (8979 Views)

AFCON: Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles For Defeating South Africa 2-1 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by tunde1200(m): 9:00am On Feb 08
Who send you
Must you comment on everything in Nigeria
After all your zombie followers call Nigeria zoo
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Entusky(m): 9:04am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
More like busy body congratulates super eagles.
BTW, when is Peter going to visit the numerous baby factories littered across the SE and rescue those innocent girls in captivity?
tell me, between PO and the APC government whose responsibility is it to visit those numerous baby factories in SE and rescue those innocent girls in captivity?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Obiedun(m): 9:07am On Feb 08
ariesbull:
easy ..High BP and stroke is real

Your Baba is always in France yet Macron no dey invite am ..no send am
Obi is a bigot. Bingos are crying because I hit their lord sn d saviour. E pain am. Kikikikikikiki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by AareGaa: 9:18am On Feb 08
Vulcanheph:
The president we deserved...
Not the rubbish INEC gave us.

The Biafran president, not Nigerian president.

He should take over from Mazi Simon Ekpa.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Tareq1105: 9:38am On Feb 08
Vulcanheph:
The president we deserved...
Not the rubbish INEC gave us.

That one you said you deserve will never ever happen so get used to the one you have so as to have your peace.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Tareq1105: 9:43am On Feb 08
Entusky:
tell me, between PO and the APC government whose responsibility is it to visit those numerous baby factories in SE and rescue those innocent girls in captivity?

Those numerous baby factories in the south east are not creations of Tinubu APC govt.

So, ask Obi and your Govs to go rescue them. I used to know 2 of such when I was in owerri some 17 years ago, 2007.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Entusky(m): 9:54am On Feb 08
Tareq1105:

Those numerous baby factories in the south east are not creations of Tinubu APC govt.

So, ask Obi and your Govs to go rescue them. I used to know 2 of such when I was in owerri some 17 years ago, 2007.
Tinubu's APC govt are in power now, it is their responsibility to rescue them, since the babies are citizens of nigeria and tinubu is their president
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by bionixs: 10:01am On Feb 08
malali:
I will like to hear Peter Obi make suggestions on how to improve the economy.

I want to be president at all cost......Is a scam.

Obi should be interviewed on measures that can improve the economy. Even if he is opposition, is he not Nigerian ??

All this picture and fanfare is getting old, election is over.

Tell us what the present government is doing that you dont agree with, Tell us what you would have done instead.

There is healthy opposition and there is constituting a nuisance to maintain relevance.

If Obi is smarter than Asiwaju, lets hear your economic policies that would improve the current situation, lets here your macro and micro fiscal policies.

We appreciate your opposition but Oga open mouth tell us economic strategies, Nigerians will not vote for someone without policies.

You have Contested twice as VP and President. Are you one of those that just wants to answer president or Vice president.
Where are the ideas,can you attract any foreign investors ? Can you proffer solutions to the insecurity ? Can you bring forth realistic, implementable suggestions that will appreciate the naira ??

Election is over, contribute to your country....show Nigerians you actually care....
Your dont have to have an elected office to contribute your own Quota......

I am prepared for your delusional supporters. We critique Tinubu, We critique Atiku, we Critique Buhari and heaven doesn't fall That is democracy. But as soon as we mention Peter Obi, the attack gets personal, nothing objective. This kind of attitude will never get you votes. These people online always attacking possible voters in the future. Call them to order, tell them to at least pretend to be sane and civil till we vote for you. We are Nigerians as well, these delusional supporters club you have, doesnt intimidate anyone. They ar just alienating people from your small voter base.

okay , na expo bulaba wan take succeed abi ? Na your long grammar be that abi ?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by bionixs: 10:04am On Feb 08
ruggedboych:
Eagle chickens can’t win Ivory Coast 😁😁

Charlie, won't you go and look for a job ?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Beautifulday: 12:08pm On Feb 08
malali:

Obi should be interviewed on measures that can improve the economy. Even if he is opposition, is he not Nigerian ??

Tell us what the present government is doing that you dont agree with, Tell us what you would have done instead.

There is healthy opposition and there is constituting a nuisance to maintain relevance.

If Obi is smarter than Asiwaju, lets hear your economic policies that would improve the current situation, lets here your macro and micro fiscal policies.

We appreciate your opposition but Oga open mouth tell us economic strategies, Nigerians will not vote for someone without policies.

You have Contested twice as VP and President. Are you one of those that just wants to answer president or Vice president.
Where are the ideas,can you attract any foreign investors ? Can you proffer solutions to the insecurity ? Can you bring forth realistic, implementable suggestions that will appreciate the naira ??

Election is over, contribute to your country....show Nigerians you actually care....

I am prepared for your delusional supporters. We critique Tinubu, We critique Atiku, we Critique Buhari and heaven doesn't fall That is democracy. But as soon as we mention Peter Obi, the attack gets personal, nothing objective. This kind of attitude will never get you votes. These people online always attacking possible voters in the future. Call them to order, tell them to at least pretend to be sane and civil till we vote for you. We are Nigerians as well, these delusional supporters club you have, doesnt intimidate anyone. They ar just alienating people from your small voter base.

A leader leaders by reputation not suggestions. How people perceive you, is how they will act under you.

Why do you think companies change leadership and not staff when it start having problem?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by Beautifulday: 12:09pm On Feb 08
QuotientRule1:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery.
Artificial intelligence.
Digital Strategy Essentials.

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* βœ…
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* βœ…
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* βœ…
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis.
The training course comprises video content. Upon expressing interest and completing registration, you will promptly receive the links to access the training videos through WhatsApp or email. Additionally, the course includes links to join my Telegram mentoring group. Feel free to call or direct message the number provided on this flyer for further details

Do you have data science?
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by lexyclasy: 1:22pm On Feb 08
malali:

Knowledge is power, you don't expect P.O to dish out knowledge to someone that is not ready to implement it, even if , Intellectual Property is not gotten with a platter of gold if you have wanted his ideas you would have voted for him.

Notwithstanding, P.O have always being talking about improving economy anywhere he goes, for removal of fuel subsidy, what he intended to have done was to revive the 3 refineries in the country to working capacity before he do away with fuel subsidy thereby cushioning the abrupt shock that may have come , whereas Jagaban did not consider such steps instead he wielded the big stick immediately without considering the adverse effect and the untold hardship on citizens.

for corruption, it doesn't end by removing beta Edu yet could not go further to remove the accomplishes eg Interior Min, Chief of staff, the major problem we have in this country is corruption and only the leader with guts and will power will be able to flush the cankerworm out, if one person diverted 37billion in one swoop what will be the fate of a country like Nig, corruption and injustice, lack of implementation of fed character are the show stopper for our dear nation and before the eye of international community. until the internal cleansing is done any president on the throne will only be an academic exercise.
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by CluelessMODS: 1:37pm On Feb 08
sonofthunder:

The president of Nigeria Online grin grin grin grin
Lol...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by ablejesus26(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
More like busy body congratulates super eagles.
BTW, when is Peter going to visit the numerous baby factories littered across the SE and rescue those innocent girls in captivity?

Should He also visit the numerous camps where dey mine people's skulls in the SW or the numerous Bolo/iswap camps in the North too?

Normal normal tribalist no fit get sense,so how him go take know se criminals dey every Tribe grin

Continue to be doing Tribal hate and gbasgbos,na your destiny grin grin
Re: AFCON: Peter Obi Congratulates Super Eagles For Making It To The Final by HardBishop: 3:43pm On Feb 08
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You go wait tire.

You vote in a brain-dead great-grandfather as president then turn to pick the brains of those you despised to run the government?

E done dey clear for una eyes ba?

Next time, if you see any presidential aspirant that attracts hatred from the Igbo, you'll never campaign for him again.
Ojukwu contested for presidency and couldn't secure Igbo block votes. Business sense na your mate?

If druggie doesn't know what to do, let him step down for competent hands to manage the nation.

You can't be running the government with the brains of Peter Obi while paying salaries and vesting the powers of the GCFR on an amnesia patient.

Wake me up when you see any SE state protest because of hunger and hardship.

Shege never reach one year you done dey complain.
Chillax.
Eight years na the code.

Ana-ezuzughari
Nna I di coded πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for resetting his block brain.... He want to run Nigeria using Peter obi🀣🀣 an ibo man for that matter............

Their brain be like something wey they LICKED finish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Resumes Its Madness On This 1st Day - Elections of Officers / Nigeria Exports Power To Republic Of Benin: Why? / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.