Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" (768 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Radicalwarrior(m): 7:54am On Feb 08

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by tomax026: 7:56am On Feb 08
You can't give what you don't have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Cassandraloius: 8:00am On Feb 08
Make I hear word joor. Nigerian's gree for Tinubu.
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by 1nice(m): 8:18am On Feb 08
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a dishonest person.
The dishonesty of tinubu is making him to spout out worthless ideas that is killing the Nigerian economy and undermining the national security of Nigeria.

Tinubu is a disgrace to Nigerians, Nigerians should continue their national protests for protest is the only language tinubu and his useless APC led government understand and better still the Nigeria Lawmakers should better do the needful by impeaching tinubu soon over continue rise in insecurity all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by psucc(m): 8:57am On Feb 08
When we warned that Tinubu, like Buhari has no idea on how to manage the affairs of a Nation, some were shouting "Tinubu fixed Lagos".

Today, we're where we're because even the Lagos he fixed has *collapsed"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Brendaniel: 9:01am On Feb 08
I tried and tried and tried to explain to Tinubu supporters especially from the south west during the election period, but I saw that tribalism was more important to them, A man that played politics with people's lives and resources with Buhari is whom you placed your hope on to work for you?

I'm not surprised at what he is doing, but for me no Igbo man should join any protest, we are tired of getting blamed for trying to help Nigeria..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Savedday2: 10:13am On Feb 08
Them never see anything, them they complain.

Henceforth, any person that openly complain against hunger should be arrested immediately.

They are constituting nuisance.

When they were carrying tribalism and religion for head, e dey sweet them.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Feb 08
Which Nigerians? Ronu people on the beat.
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by CharleyBright(m): 10:28am On Feb 08
Kaii, very very deep talk.
Yoruba was Ronu-ing and playing dirty for Tinubu to become President.
We told them that Election have consequences but they didn't want to listen.
They wanted a con-man to lead them , they got a con-man.
Now they just got served by the con-man.
Yoruba Ronu!!!

1 Like

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Inspirer1: 11:49am On Feb 08
Who's this woman?

Things are actually going from bad to worse. Uncertainty everywhere.
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Couldntfigurean: 12:13pm On Feb 08
We warned them that baba Amoda was empty upstairs and was just lucky to govern an already built former FCT like Lagos,but they didn’t listen
How can a sensible person believe that the klepto built Lagos
But we go just siddon dey watch those ones wey vote am dey shout Ebim pa wa ooo

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Afospecialk: 12:28pm On Feb 08
Brendaniel:
I tried and tried and tried to explain to Tinubu supporters especially from the south west during the election period, but I saw that tribalism was more important to them, A man that played politics with people's lives and resources with Buhari is whom you placed your hope on to work for you?

I'm not surprised at what he is doing, but for me no Igbo man should join any protest, we are tired of getting blamed for trying to help Nigeria..

Keep quiet if you don't have anything valuable to contribute

Igbos protest if of no value
You have been sitting at home for years with no results
Emeifiele Naira redesign, we saw how Igbo kept quite and only Yorubas spoke up for just few months and there was a immediate change.
Igbos should remain in there position.

The people that matters are already speaking up and there would be a change
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Afospecialk: 12:31pm On Feb 08
Savedday2:
Them never see anything, them they complain.

Henceforth, any person that openly complain against hunger should be arrested immediately.

They are constituting nuisance.

When they were carrying tribalism and religion for head, e dey sweet them.

All these miscreants from falling sun thinks their opinions is of any importance

The people that have power to install president also have power to uninstall not the failure people with unsolicited advice up and down 😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Brendaniel: 1:43pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

Emeifiele Naira redesign, we saw how Igbo kept quite and only Yorubas spoke up for just few months and there was a immediate change.

If Igbos have been sitting down Then why do you keep accusing of trying to burn down Nigeria?
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by jude79(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08
Nah lie!!!! It's not tinubus fault, all his crimes were released for the world to see, yet they said no problem, he's a Muslim, Tinubu is going nowhere!!!!
Northern Muslims and Southwest Muslims can't separate religion from politics, Nigeria will continue to suffer, but the masses from this regions will continue to carry the heavy load of this sufferings, until this generation of religious mumus die off,
ON TINUBUS mandate we stand.

Are there more criminals willing to use this present generation of religious and tribal mumus to ascend to power
Oh you don't have any relevant qualifications?
No problem, you can easily be graduated from a school, four years before it even commences operation,
Okay you don't have a first degree? Don't worry Chicago state University and our judiciary will come to your rescue.
This is a lifetime opportunity for you to become leaders, the good thing about this opportunity is that, immediately you climb into office, all you need to do is buy up the judiciary, electoral body and other relevant authorities pighting corruption, make sure that this agencies are rendered useless, remember to buy the press and hire some idiots to represent you on social media,
Try as much as possible to attack the southeast, this is very important, even if you don't attack southeast, try to link your opposition to Southeast or link your opponents to Christianity, walla!!! Your job is done, then loot to enternity.
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Streetdoctor: 2:54pm On Feb 08
Brendaniel:

Igbo man never finish adding prices of his goods na to come out cum do waiting, protest u say?
Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Streetdoctor: 2:55pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

Re: Prominent Tinubu Supporter Gives Final Warning To Tinubu " Nigerians Are Tired" by Streetdoctor: 2:56pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

All these miscreants from falling sun thinks their opinions is of any importance

The people that have power to install president also have power to uninstall not the failure people with unsolicited advice up and down 😂🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Are Secured Abi? / Mugabe, Is He Honestly A Vicious Dictator? / Nuhu Aliu Apologizes To Co-senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.