Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface (25875 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Jamiubond009(m): 11:37am On Feb 08
cool
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by FireUpNow(m): 11:37am On Feb 08
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by uvie66: 11:41am On Feb 08
[quote author=Triumphant22 post=128350381]Osimhen is so down to earth, saw the clip where he bowed to Didier and in another was grooving and singing to the record of one of the 70s Music Maestro; Haruna Ishola, alongside his teammate.

Victor9 na better boy cool[/quot....
If you are collecting #200million a week, nothing go make you vex

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Makunahatata: 11:42am On Feb 08
ChristianMuslim:
Boniface will be like why did i leave..
injury na
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by fabian063: 11:44am On Feb 08
Chai, weytin remain for this country na good leaders

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Sirseedorf(m): 11:47am On Feb 08
The politicians are the antagonist in Nigeria progress, as far as am concerned, past and present politicians regardless of party are the hindrance to Nigeria succeeding.

Up Super Eagle....

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by ufuosman(m): 11:54am On Feb 08
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Sucre6: 12:00pm On Feb 08
Mrotubandidi:
Boniface and Sadiq go dey regret am like this

How? I believe u didn't watch the video, Boniface has serious injuries, he walks on clutches, how do u want him to be with the boys or gets selected?

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by tollyboy5(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08
santaclaws:
Osimhen & Yoruba language na 5&6... Olusosun boy himself... Agba baller! grin
Na Lagos boy. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by judedwriter(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08
Bonaventura:
Victory has relatives but failure is an orphan

Truth.

But since nobody was originally born to be a failure, we should reject it.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by SpatialKing(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
Curious345:
Tinubu promised 2 things

Restructuring and state police

Story

They play
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Somebody2020: 12:06pm On Feb 08
Good afternoon, Nairalanders…

There’s a piece of land my family just sold out but one of the four sole administrators didn’t sign and the family agreed to return the money but the buyer and agent don’t want to accept the money. One of my family (an uncle) member among the sole administrators gave the agents the deed of agreement cos he was the one that negotiated the transaction.
Now they said they have the deeds and have spent some money and it’s their own. And also, since the head of the family signed nobody is important anymore.
The agents are threatening the only family member that didn’t sign. Their lawyer also is adamant claiming the land for his client.

How can we sort this out without going to court because of the long process at court. Their money is available and ready for refunds.

I’m open to your suggestions and opinions.

I’ll be waiting to answer your questions.

Thanks in anticipation all…
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by ChikaSunday(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
Curious345:
Tinubu promised 2 things

Lies! He didn't that was Wike's manifesto before he was defeated
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by opera1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
Angelfrost:
I'm just imagining if this his namesake had been fully fit...!

Just imagine we had Victor Boniface, Winifred Ndidi, and Senior man in form.

Well... The coach has done well with what he has on ground.

We should really thank Cote'divoire and South Africa for helping us eliminate the main threats: Morocco and Senegal.

I keep imagining and wondering how we might have faded against either of those 2. cool

Did you watch Cape Verde VS S. Africa match?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by godwon01(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08
Boniface don't like to talk much. Come down Victor Osimen. Osimen mood is elated and can not conceal his happiness. This life is full of destiny, why the injury on the eve of the AFCON on Victor Boniface. This life full of unexplained mystery.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by santaclaws: 12:22pm On Feb 08
tollyboy5:

Na Lagos boy. Simple!

I call am Zamfara boy? Alaye park well grin
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08
opera1:

Did you watch Cape Verde VS S. Africa match?

No, Chief... Unfortunately, I missed that game.

How was it?!!
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by netmillionaires(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08
Life is full of mystery. If he didn't have an injury, he might have been the one to make a silly mistake that could have sent us packing in the group stage.

A single event can change a lot of things.

godwon01:
Boniface doesn't like to talk much. Come down Victor Osimen. Osimen's mood is elated and can not conceal his happiness. This life is full of destiny, so why the injury on the eve of the AFCON on Victor Boniface? This life is full of unexplained mysteries.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:
Morale is already high.... We must win dis tournament... See ivory coast dat almost went out o... They even sacked their coach thinking they were out already..... Make we dey careful oh.... Plus is zaidu coming back, we really missed him yesterday

You missed a bad player? Are you okay? What is Zaidu or Yusuf? Two aboki playing like they don't have sense. Abegi!
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Judolisco(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

You missed a bad player? Are you okay? What is Zaidu or Yusuf? Two aboki playing like they don't have sense. Abegi!
most of una no sabi watch football at all.... We missed zaidu a lot yesterday

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:

I did not miss him. That guy isn't good. Generally, I don't like Hausa players. They don't play with their head; just pim pim pim.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by webincomeplus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

A bad player who stabilizes the defence? The only match he won't play and the opponents overran the defence many times. Something that never happened when he played in previous matches.

He's not a perfect all-round player, especially in attacking runs, but he's solid defensively and that's what he helps the team with.

Do you people watch soccer from behind your screens?

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by webincomeplus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:
No mind dem jare. The clown won't come out straight that he simply hates Hausa players.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by webincomeplus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

I did not miss him. That guy isn't good. Generally, I don't like Hausa players. They don't play with their head; just pim pim pim.
Now, you just declared your problem: tribal bigotry. Nobody can help you.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by LagosFirstSon: 1:12pm On Feb 08
Big boys grin
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Judolisco(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

then u have a problem... Deal with it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08
webincomeplus:

A bad player who stabilizes the defence? The only match he won't play and the opponents overran the defence many times. Something that never happened when he played in previous matches.

He's not a perfect all-round player, especially in attacking runs, but he's solid defensively and that's what he helps the team with.

Do you people watch soccer from behind your screens?

I can repent because of this comment, else... cheesy

But seriously, I like people who can coordinate. That's why I like Ola Aina. He's the only intelligent player in that team.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08
webincomeplus:

Now, you just declared your problem: tribal bigotry. Nobody can help you.

Don't see everything from the lenses of tribe. I hardly find any Hausa player that can coordinate well.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by supereagle(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08
Curious345:
Tinubu promised 2 things

The situation on the ground has confirmed that he should fulfill his promises.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by opera1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08
Angelfrost:

No, Chief... Unfortunately, I missed that game.

How was it?!!

Those guys outplayed South Africa from the 1st minute to the last minute. They are just unlucky.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08
opera1:

Those guys outplayed South Africa from the 1st minute to the last minute. They are just unlucky.

I'm not surprised at all... I have spoken highly of Cape Verde since the tournament commenced.

They play very fast-paced and skillful football.

A thing of luck we never got to meet them... They would have desecrated our defense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? / Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse / Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.