Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface (25945 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Omobada(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08
porthouse7:
always rubbish comments wey Dey pass video
No mind am. I think na only me hate it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by webincomeplus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

I can repent because of this comment, else... cheesy

But seriously, I like people who can coordinate. That's why I like Ola Aina. He's the only intelligent player in that team.
Ola Aina is the only intelligent player in that team? Oh my God. I give up!
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08
webincomeplus:

Ola Aina is the only intelligent player in that team? Oh my God. I give up!

Hahaha grin

Give up bro.

I'm a man of high standard. Ola Aina tick all the boxes for me. I enjoy his style of play.

The other one is wearing number 10 and sitting on the bench. Isn't that an embarrassment to the team and the brand as a whole? Was there any time Okocha was benched throughout his time in the Super Eagles? Why give number 10 to someone that doesn't have mastery over the game?

Personally, I think that number should be retired till when we have a player that can wear it. Aribo isn't one.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by updatechange(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08
Triumphant22:
Osimhen is so down to earth, saw the clip where he bowed to Didier and in another was grooving and singing to the record of one of the 70s Music Maestro; Haruna Ishola, alongside his teammate.

Victor9 na better boy cool

Which “team mate” he was with his friend lerry the guy with 11 on his face.
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by ogbonti: 2:57pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Boniface has a long and bright future ahead. It's Sadiq who will feel the pain because he's currently in his prime and his injury was not severe enough to have kept him out

he thought nigeria wont make it 😂

thats how drogba missed afcon gold medal

with civ in 2015, thinking they wont win 😂
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by LajaLaba: 3:43pm On Feb 08
samuelson06:

You missed a bad player? Are you okay? What is Zaidu or Yusuf? Two aboki playing like they don't have sense. Abegi!
This one got zero knowledge of football undecided
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by samuelson06(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08
LajaLaba:
This one got zero knowledge of football undecided

grin
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Totalrecovery: 9:27pm On Feb 08
joceey:
grin
Small injury, you run go Germany. See how international trophy go just pass you by!!!!!
Re: AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface by Friend22(m): 6:39am On Feb 10
Angelfrost:
I'm just imagining if this his namesake had been fully fit...!

Just imagine we had Victor Boniface, Winifred Ndidi, and Senior man in form.

Well... The coach has done well with what he has on ground.

We should really thank Cote'divoire and South Africa for helping us eliminate the main threats: Morocco and Senegal.

I keep imagining and wondering how we might have faded against either of those 2. cool

The same south Africa that defeated Morroco did we not beat them?

Football is all about goals you score is not how much possession you boss and the shots on goal you made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hughie Fury wins shambolic fight as Samuel Peter retires / Jose Mourinho Accepts A 12-Month Prison Sentence For Tax Fraud / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.