Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh (8041 Views)

Exclusive: Former NDDC MD Forfeits N250million To Government. / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by eliteweb(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08
Condolences to Ojuogboh family.

He's one of the people that forgot that death will happen to us all.

Upon all the money he Stole/Looted as a politician, He still d!e last last.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by JayPeeOham: 1:52pm On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/08/tinubu-mourns-former-nddc-executive-director-ojuogboh/

Area of Specialization!!!!
Writing of bespoke, luxurious and teensy condolence letters and top notch tributes

Job Title
Mourner in Chief...mtchew
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by Mayflowa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08
PROPHETmichael:
The same man that chop NDDC that year and his colleague's end up fainting to avoid questioning.

This is a different man! This one was MD/CEO
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by Tareq1105: 2:01pm On Feb 08
Praktikals:
Someone should forward this news to Peter Obi.
We will see something like this .....
My condolences to the family of my elder brother..... #Peter Obi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Obi wanne.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by Kingzjayzee: 2:45pm On Feb 08
Don't have energy to say R.I.P cos I never chop since morning.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08
Sabadon:
Rip Dr Ojugboh, a blow to ika Nation
How? What did he do for Ika Nation since he has been in the corridor of power since 1999? Very selfish and greedy man. No one cares about him in Agbor.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:05pm On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/08/tinubu-mourns-former-nddc-executive-director-ojuogboh/
Rest in peace, Cairo,empty hand we came,empty hand we go,with all wealth you acquired at nddc,you left all to go
Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by PROPHETmichael: 10:28pm On Feb 08
Chicagograduate:
Is he the one?

That's him behind the MD

Re: Tinubu Mourns Former NDDC Executive Director, Ojuogboh by PROPHETmichael: 10:30pm On Feb 08
Mayflowa:

This is a different man! This one was MD/CEO

He was the executive director of Project while the man that fainted was the MD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? / Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra / Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.