Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa (39076 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Was A Courageous, Outspoken Personality - Ibori / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by Lomprico2: 1:26pm On Feb 08
FireUpNow:

So a football fan should die why watching his team play? That's not a truel football fan.

I'm not saying you should die, there must be a form of anxiety at least if your favorite team is playing. Irrespective of the sport you are watching.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by RickyJesus: 1:47pm On Feb 08
Lavzz:
God gives and take, if God decides not even a so called doctor can stop
Normal compensation talk to allow the situation bearable, I don't rate that trash.

Have you lost your mum few minutes after burying your Dad? You done know what dead is my bro.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by Indispensable85(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08
The hbp associated with penalty kicks no be childs ooo
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by eepeepook: 2:12pm On Feb 08
Heart condition things.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by NOwazobia: 2:14pm On Feb 08
paramakina202:

Na only for football them dey hold the country for heart?
The cabals has looted the nation into recession while the masses are starving e no touch them.
Boko haram and other bandits nationwide are killing and kidnapping citizens for ransom they no show any concern for love of country.
Anyway my condolences to his family and may his football loving soul rest in peace.
Seems he was one of the contributors to the problem.

But my post was about the massive support the team received from all and sundry even though we have been at loggerheads because of the country situation.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by seunmsg(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08
This is really sad! People with medical conditions should stay away from watching football. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by fitinwell: 2:31pm On Feb 08
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Peter Obi vs Osinbajo would have made a Mad combo to Nigeria Presidency...

Not those tasting the waters and looking for expo,..
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by DollarLand2023: 2:40pm On Feb 08
SoNature:
God called him when He wanted his spirit; his death has nothing to do with the game. RIP to the deceased and may God give the bereaved family the fortitude to bear their irreparable loss, amen.

What does God want his spirit for?
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by FireUpNow(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08
Lomprico2:

I'm not saying you should die, there must be a form of anxiety at least if your favorite team is playing. Irrespective of the sport you are watching.

Yeah there should be some anxiety but a football fan whose heart and over all health condition is not okay should have to be very careful. That man that died must have been dealing with some health issues that do not need anxiety at all.

Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by Dsimmer: 3:35pm On Feb 08
Rip to him. Advice is Stop watching if you've got hbp. You can easily see the result at the end of the match.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by dalitigator(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08
Na why I nor dey watch these kind football games be this. I rather watch highlights. Imagine, say, baba skipped the game and watched the highlight on YouTube, e for still alive and balling.

It is well. Happy home going, sir.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by merits(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by imagrg(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08
RIP chicken-hearted politician.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08
seunmsg:
This is really sad! People with medical conditions should stay away from watching football. May his soul rest in peace.
A colleague's friend died too, this one was even after the last penalty o.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 5:55pm On Feb 08
imagrg:
RIP chicken-hearted politician.
don't talk like that o, I don't watch penalties, especially the shoot-outs. I didn't watch that of yesterday, I waited until I started hearing shouts of victory before I could even put on my data.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by seunmsg(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08
adedayoa2:
A colleague's friend died too, this one was even after the last penalty o.

Really so sad. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by wrongnumber: 7:22pm On Feb 08
HarunaWest:
Oga he died. Lets leave it at that. Even if he had high BP, he was a trained medical doctor and there is no how he wouldn't have been on medication. Some people have died just due to anxiety without having any prior medical condition. Na only God almighty understand this human body.

Its a waste of time arguing this with you.
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by Lomprico2: 7:26pm On Feb 08
FireUpNow:

Yeah there should be some anxiety but a football fan whose heart and over all health condition is not okay should have to be very careful. That man that died must have been dealing with some health issues that do not need anxiety at all.

Very correct
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by free234free: 10:50pm On Feb 08
datola:
Death because of football

So sad
he bet him life savings inside. I lost 2m in yesterday

1 Like

Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by Jagaban2012: 1:55am On Feb 09
Massiveglory:
Condolences to the ojuogboh family.

I remember he was one the greatest seller of the greatest disaster in the history of Nigeria called tinubu.

Tinubu matter go soon give you High blood pressure...continue
Re: Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa by MrCork: 12:53pm On Apr 20
Isholab:
Rip to the deceased.

Yesterday's match was not for the faint hearted true true. At a point I noticed my heart was beating sporadically, I quickly excused myself for some minute to calm down.

Ko easy at all

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.