Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina (16814 Views)

Bandits Threaten To Marry Off Kidnapped Daughters Of Abubakar Bello Furfuri / Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by nesphil(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08
I don't pity this Sai baba people.
Cos the fhoooolishly voted for their evil party agn last yr.

So they should enjoy the dividends of voting base on ethnic and religious affiliations.

OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by LOVEGINO(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08
Massiveglory:
[b][/b]

Where the hell is that tinubu igp that told the whole world that he is a lion and ready to roar.
person no fit play with u again grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Burob: 11:07pm On Feb 08
Massiveglory:
[b][/b]

Where the hell is that tinubu igp that told the whole world that he is a lion and ready to roar.
Please Shut up.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Atlantis585: 11:26pm On Feb 08
Religion of piss
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by pargelenis(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08
Another new low in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Atlantis585: 11:49pm On Feb 08
Una see una lives?
You wan Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Una don get am.
See as una lives be now as Muslims.
Make una dey enjoy 16 years of incompetent Muslim leadership.
grin
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by lexy2014: 12:04am On Feb 09
ogbonti:
what an insult angry and the cowards called Nigerians are waiting for Tinubu to does not give a F-----K to go and save them

less than 20,000 criminals / bandits / kidnappers ---- giving 200+ million citizens sleepless nights

that is an average of 1 (one) criminal / bandit / kidnapper - giving 10,000 (ten thousand) Nigerians sleepless night

IF THIS IS NOT COWARDICE - I WONDER WHAT IS angry angry angry angry
are you one of the brave ones or are you not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Bigmospa: 12:06am On Feb 09
Can this happen under military regime? hell no

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by ogbonti: 12:11am On Feb 09
lexy2014:

Dude an overseas and I left Nigeria in 1995 to attend College - so I am not in that mix

If you want to know that Tinubu does not give a F——k you see when EndSars happened and the government saw that their reign may end, do you see how they started shooting at protesters ? thats because their “BREAD and BUTTER” was threatened

IF today Tinubu’s wife is kidnapped, you will see the power of the Nigerian Military on display

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Moniya4Real(m): 12:19am On Feb 09
Ehn Ehn! Can you imagine? The audacity and the cockiness of the damned idiotic bandits. No be their fault naw, na the bad leadership that plagued Nigeria since independence thereby, rendering the police as an institution ineffective and utterly incompetent. I say this always and I stand to be corrected- Any government that can effectively reform the Nigeria police has solved 75% of Nigerian’s problems . Their is no civil, organized society that can thrive without an effective police
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by rspy: 12:22am On Feb 09
Them go born terrorists
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by rspy: 12:23am On Feb 09
ogbonti:

Dude an overseas and I left Nigeria in 1995 to attend College - so I am not in that mix

If you want to know that Tinubu does not give a F——k you see when EndSars happened and the government saw that their reign may end, do you see how they started shooting at protesters ? thats because their “BREAD and BUTTER” was threatened

IF today Tinubu’s wife is kidnapped, you will see the power of the Nigerian Military on display

She go receive Bandits prick rejecting Tinubu own

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by ogbonti: 12:30am On Feb 09
rspy:

She go receive Bandits prick rejecting Tinubu own

😂😂😂😂abeg i no fit laff
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by 1972xy: 12:36am On Feb 09
This is business as usual.
Everybody is cashing out. Who are they fronting for?
Is it the Governor?
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by ogbonti: 1:26am On Feb 09
Curious345:
Sack the service chiefs now

the service chiefs are only interested and good at wearing new ranks on their shoulders or decorating their incompetent colleagues with new ranks in the presence of their wives

what a circus of classless buffonery angry

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by MasterTeeUSA: 1:55am On Feb 09
How can people post scams and frauds here and not banned immediately and messages deleted by admin?

Sintano:
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by amakanancy(f): 2:04am On Feb 09
Massiveglory:
[b][/b]

All his lion mates are devouring, he is busy roaring. Na by roar?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Trophy12: 3:01am On Feb 09
MikeMicheal:
Omoh! Hope they wont be sold to some kidney harvesting syndicates ooo
that what's going to happen, because the government can't rescue them this have seen

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Danandosky(m): 3:35am On Feb 09
It always baffles me when kidnapping of several persons of over 60 happens and they can't be traced in this country... How can u move over 60 persons in a bush or Forest without being detected...
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by History555: 3:51am On Feb 09
Nigeria needs armed community vigilante. Imagine each region has 150k Well armed vigilante, these rascals will run for their lives
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Ashirioluwa: 4:31am On Feb 09
Kidnapping and slave trade in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by rspy: 5:11am On Feb 09
Nigerians are not even brave enough to call them terrorists, still calling them bandits
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by rspy: 5:12am On Feb 09
These terrorists would f**k some senses into Nigerians brain
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by Qoko: 5:30am On Feb 09
It’s a shame to Governor Massari and General Buhari for leaving banditry and terrorism unerradicated.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 5:38am On Feb 09
Isn't it stupid that all this nonsense is happening inside Nigeria and a definitive solution has not been deployed. It goes to show the godfathers, godmothers, godchildren, godfriends, godrelatives, god-girlfriends, god-boyfriends, and god-neighbours of the terrorists are within Nigeria and in charge of its un-federal government.

Everybody is clamouring for state police but the powers that be are feigning deaf because they don't want the evil to stop or are afraid of the perpetrators.

Agriculture and other activities which form the basis of the economy have been held down by the terrorists yet the government is talking about fixing the famine on paper and stealing people's money kept in their domiciliary accounts to strengthen the naira.

They want to tackle insecurity with compromised outfits. If you still believe the abusive marriage will work, you are a shameless destroyer of your future generations.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 5:51am On Feb 09
Curious345:
Sack the service chiefs now

If you sack those ones, where will you get their replacements from? Is it not from the same compromised system? Tell me when last did such step ever change anything since the current stage of of your insecurity plague was ushered in? Please, wake up, the Nigeria you knew has long evaporated.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 5:59am On Feb 09
rspy:
Nigerians are not even brave enough to call them terrorists, still calling them bandits

Can you imagine? Even after Buhari was forced to declare them terrorists by law. Although his government planted 'bandit' in the mouths of the media. The first bondage Nigerians are subjected to is a mental one. Their heads are not there again, honestly. The day that ends, their freedom begins.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by sonssyo: 6:15am On Feb 09
God,I need to leave this country soonest,can you just imagine shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 09
ogbonti:

but thats not what I asked.

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by morgstreme: 8:53am On Feb 09
AlabiKILLER2021:
BH boys are really enjoying

Em no dey take eye see tight punanana

Tight punanana is sweetest when on HIJAB

Keep on talking nonsense..

Useless unintelligent urchin kid..
Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by morgstreme: 8:55am On Feb 09
Stevenson20:
What we need is his brain, he did it in Lagos, Dubai America etc he'll do it in Nigeria bla bla bla.

Greatest scam of the century
Tinubu will handle the economy
Shettima will handle security

Obi still dey learn lessons shaa

May your election hangover and pain remain till it gives you a seizure....AMEN!!!!!

Yes, Nigeria will get over these with Tinubu/shettima .it's just 8months..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Marry Kidnapped Bride, Sell 62 Wedding Guests In Katsina by emy9(m): 9:09am On Feb 09
If I am to advise the husband of that bride, just forget about paying any ransom. Instead use that money and marry another wife. Just forget about this one. Even if this one is eventually released, you won't touch her with a long pole.
All manner of stuffs would have gone into all those women and girls. No single one will be spared so why waste your money when you can get a new bride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Feared Dead As Another Fire Explosion Occurs At Illegal Refinery In Abia / Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. / 2 Cattle Rustlers Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.