Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' (27604 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Senior Man Kels Rules Out The Option Of Returning Back To Manchester City / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by politicoNG: 1:43pm On Feb 08
Leicester City congratulated Kelechi Iheanacho, but one of the comments was funny

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by slaawomirr: 1:51pm On Feb 08
Damnnn niggar

Senior man for a reason

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by rofanx13: 1:51pm On Feb 08
A
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by rectitude(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
Congratulations to us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by PheelzAlmighty: 1:52pm On Feb 08
Super eagles to the world...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Femston: 1:52pm On Feb 08
Na so. Celebrate o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by OBTMOS(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
Hyy
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by ogolemati: 1:52pm On Feb 08
cool cool cool cool na senior man him be na

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Hermaphrodite2: 1:52pm On Feb 08
Na so one corper passes to the other realm
In the course of the match

Who knows? Probably gambling gone south which resulted to hbp

11 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Hambivert: 1:53pm On Feb 08
Even though I wanted Nigeria to win South Africa during yesterday's Semi-Final clash, I still don't want them to win the trophy.

What is there to celebrate when the economy of the nation is in shambles¿
Winning the trophy would only serve as a temporary distraction from the severe suffering this nation is facing and it may likely quell the building call for a better governance in Nigeria.

As citizens if we win, it would not positively impact on our economy directly, but only give us sparogative "bragging rights". However, if we loose it would give us a reason for reflection and build on the growing 'momentum' in some quarters.

I want Nigeria to win although I don't want them to carry the cup. izza very hard somtin.
Well, who am I to decide the outcome¿

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Freelancerr(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08
Senior man!!!

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by IkeGod9891(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08
Just no gree

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by MT: 1:53pm On Feb 08
No one is really talking about Moffi.

That guy could be our joker.

Thrust him into the attack. His confidence was so unreal.

He scored the first penalty, and had a sleek move during the game!

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by samtoles: 1:53pm On Feb 08
I have been worried for Senior man, wondering why he hasn't been playing. I thought it was even a personal beef with the coach. He's one of our most committed players.

But he finally shined and he shined when it mattered most, scoring the decisive penalty that took us to the final. If he doesn't play a single minute again and we go on to win, he can wear his medal with pride and honour.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Built2last: 1:53pm On Feb 08
Nigerians are Bullies. we get our way. Na only our political elite dey bully us and we can't cough

Kidnapping all over the country but half our police are in Abuja guarding the elite.

21 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Honestfrend: 1:54pm On Feb 08
See as a whole football club quickly make correction.. Not that they didn't call him the right name o.. Its just love and respect for Iheanacho(Nigerian) and Nigeria..

Check well you will notice that anything Nigerians carry for head.. E dey always shake the world...

Our sickness is that we get bad leaders..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Jh0wsef(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08
grin
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Jackipapa: 1:55pm On Feb 08
Super Eagles team of Nigeria, the only hope for Nigeria and Nigerians now!
Thank you our men!
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08
Senior Man Kels.IGBO AMAKA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Nvestor02: 1:56pm On Feb 08
Relegation team 😂
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Cmanforall: 1:57pm On Feb 08
MT:

Is Iheanacho stealing the headlines? grin
Maybe from Nwabali grin

His celebration was too much other players rushed to hug Nwabali, Iheanacho ran, pull shirt... Maybe he needed the attention

7 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Freshtruth(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08
If Ivory coast wins Nigeria on Sunday I will give to you free sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Alexlalax1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08
I really hope he will be more involved n the final probably replacing iwobi in the starting line up cuz he's as useless as the p in psychology in the first team

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Reussite: 1:58pm On Feb 08
MT:

No be today. Moffi has been good. The coach needs to include him against CIV

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by essienisrael5(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08
Bros rest

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Senior Man Kels.IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by inoki247: 1:58pm On Feb 08
Lol he wan celebrate pass the Keeper wey hold the game nd pass other players wey score....

That Omuero PK scatter the SA GK brain no pressure nothing nothing the PK looks so relaxing...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by JayPeeOham: 1:58pm On Feb 08
MT:

You sounded like I was the one talking up there

I am glad I am not the only person who noticed Terry Moffi...the perfect sub for The African Best...

He should be given more play time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Anguldi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08
tongue
Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by Tjra: 2:00pm On Feb 08
Senior man

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by ecolime(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08
Make we no lie, Super Eagles bench na fire 🔥

Our reserve team is almost as good as the first 11 inclusive of Uzoho.

Take it to the Bank 🙁

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' by YoungLionken(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08
There was nothing extraordinary he did on the pitch last night undecided. That penalty was normal as the SA goalie went in the same direction of the ball..

Nwabali, Lookman, Ekong and Aina were the MVPs yesterday...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oguchi Onyewu Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals / Asisat Oshoala Launches Football Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.