Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) (24442 Views)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:30pm On Feb 08

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by slaawomirr: 2:33pm On Feb 08
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

But those south Africans play us ball yesterday o

Make we nor pretend

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by vastolord4(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08
grin they deserve it! Nwabali my man of the match!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by richard870(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by venabili: 2:33pm On Feb 08
Lets pray for final vibing on Sunday

Right Said' song : Stand Up

I was built to be the best
Number one and nothing less
Leave me to my destiny
I have waited patiently
I have vision' oh i believe
I know I can count on me

So stand up for the champions
For the champions stand up
Stand up stand up
For the champions for the champions
Stand up for the champions
Stand up stand up
Stand up

Here we go it's getting close
Now it's just who wants it most
It's just life that's how it is
Cause we have our strength and weaknesses
Oh i have vision' oh can't you see
I'm on the move make way for me

So stand up for the champions
Stand up stand up
Stand up for the champions
Stand up stand up
Stand up

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by AbujaBro: 2:34pm On Feb 08
Great
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Flango: 2:35pm On Feb 08
cheesy
I like how the unofficial language in the squad is pigin. And also how they play gyration and street songs. That's why I clamour for players who came out of Nigeria like Nwabali and Osimhen.

With the recent clamour for foreign born players, I fear that the soul of the eagles will be lost someday. But I hope not.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by jeffizy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08
We need to be more decisive upfront in the final. Congratulations to Eagles.

10 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by africandollar: 2:36pm On Feb 08
Wene Mighty! cool

5 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by youngelder(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08
Any time you see Duncan Mighty tell am WENE MEKA MEKA!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08
One of my favorites, na so this guy career take end.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by kelvincoke(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08
Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Curious345: 2:47pm On Feb 08
This song Na hit anytime

5 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:51pm On Feb 08
Flango:
cheesy
I like how the unofficial language in the squad is pigin. And also how they play gyration and street songs. That's why I clamour for players who came out of Nigeria like Nwabali and Osimhen.

With the recent clamour for foreign born players, I fear that the soul of the eagles will be lost someday. But I hope not.

Why you dey speak big grammar for here

5 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Starhearts: 2:57pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend

U too sabi d level
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08
One of the great songs we have produced in this part of the world.

Thumbs up to Duncan Mighty
Thumbs up to super eagles.

I hope they play better in the finals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by WantsandMore: 3:00pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend
the harder the challenge the sweeter the victory ngl.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by NextPresido: 3:06pm On Feb 08
Chai! Na my jam for secondary school be this ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by airsaylongcome: 3:08pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend

Nobi by who ball. Na who win na hin important.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Shinor(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08
Flango:
cheesy

Why do you think that with the invitation of players born abroad the soul of the team will be destroyed? I am actually very happy to see that our foreign born players participate in everything done in the super Eagles camp. They even attempt to speak some words of pidgin and you can see the interaction between the players does not reflect who was born abroad Vs who was born in Nigeria.
One Love
I

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by DigitalJobs: 3:13pm On Feb 08
Shinor:

Why do you think that with the invitation of players born abroad the soul of the team will be destroyed? I am actually very happy to see that our foreign born players participate in everything done in the super Eagles camp. They even attempt to speak some words of pidgin and you can see the interaction between the players does not reflect who was born abroad Vs who was born in Nigeria.
One Love
I

Does The Mentor App Still Work ?
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by DigitalJobs: 3:15pm On Feb 08
jeffizy:
We need to be more decisive upfront in the final. Congratulations to Eagles.

Do you need a website and digital promotions to your Auto Business ?

We Can Provide You With These Services At A Very Affordable Price Which You Can Pay in Instalments.
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by ojojonkembu: 3:15pm On Feb 08
Old video! Stop taking us backwards.is Abudulahi shenu sitting beside Musa in current super eagles squad?
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Meti99(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08
F
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08
Super Eagles given us joy back to back to back......

Bring home the AFCON for final gyration in Lagos and Abuja grin
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:32pm On Feb 08
*Politeness*
Wiser players would be fasting and praying and practicing non-stop, knowing that ar this point it is inches and seconds that make all the difference - and LUCK!
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Whalis: 3:35pm On Feb 08
The mod that takes delight in banning me you go ban tire in the voice of that Warri girl
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend

Why are you repeating this same comments/statement on every super eagles thread/topics?

Atimes you act mature.. But Some other times, you act like a kid 👦

Nawa 4 you ooo

6 Likes

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by RingRoadCartel: 3:42pm On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
Wiser players would be fasting and praying and practicing non-stop, knowing that ar this point it is inches and seconds that make all the difference - and LUCK!
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by RingRoadCartel: 3:42pm On Feb 08
Whalis:
The mod that takes delight in banning me you ho ban tire in the voice of that Warri girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady / Victorious Super Falcons Hosted In Lagos After Their Arrival From Cameroon. PICS / Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.