Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) (24440 Views)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by RingRoadCartel: 3:42pm On Feb 08
grin
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by yewit37486: 4:07pm On Feb 08
Shinor:

Why do you think that with the invitation of players born abroad the soul of the team will be destroyed? I am actually very happy to see that our foreign born players participate in everything done in the super Eagles camp. They even attempt to speak some words of pidgin and you can see the interaction between the players does not reflect who was born abroad Vs who was born in Nigeria.
One Love
I

Exactly. I was so surprised to realise both Lookman and Aina are 2nd generation Nigerians in the UK, they could have chosen to play for the English national team like Saka for example (which is a personal choice) but they chose to play for Nigeria and should be appreciated for that, they've done well.

1 Like

Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by bionixs: 5:22pm On Feb 08
My people, na midfield we no get o.

Since Okocha left , Naija never see better midfielder who can hold the ball , dribble and distribute with confidence
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

But those south Africans play us ball yesterday o

Make we nor pretend

South dey play ball na

Na narrow escape Naija take escape

Another luck wey Naija get be say the jazz wey dat SA goalie dey use for PK run leave am comot dat Yesterday
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by opera1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend

Football is not won by procession. If it were to be by procession, no team will defeat Arsenal or Bayern or Barcelona.

Cape Verde outplayed this South African guyz from the 1st minute to the last minute, they are just unlucky.
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by DigitalJobs: 5:41pm On Feb 08
Nigeria To The Glory....!!!
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by DSoj(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08
Subscribe to ur mumu channel for what?
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Exceed15: 7:00pm On Feb 08
Duncan mighty will feel good about this. I love his music. Congratulations to Super Eagles
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Naijasuper: 7:09pm On Feb 08
This video no be today nah
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by osarogie813: 9:18am On Feb 09
One of the great songs we have produced in this part of the world. Thumbs up to Duncan MightyThumbs up to super eagles.I hope they play better in the finals.One of the great songs we have produced in this part of the world. Thumbs up to Duncan MightyThumbs up to super eagles.I hope they play better in the finals....
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by juwoonn(m): 10:00am On Feb 09
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVSGVcKywA?si=HgWa9xYVcuIoSydq

Glad it's not Davido, wizkid or Burnaboy this time. People wey sabi music for this country plenty pass make only three persons dey dominate the show.
That song na evergreen wink
Re: Happy Super Eagles Squad Vibing To Duncan Mighty's Song (Video) by Nuelstar(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to us

Make we nor pretend

Guy u get problem na only this reply you sabi...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hate Speech on Football (Soccer) by an American Lady / Victorious Super Falcons Hosted In Lagos After Their Arrival From Cameroon. PICS / Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.