Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) (35654 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by CockPit: 7:26pm On Feb 08
Bahamas95:
I don go get the picture myself.

Ok, if na so e dey work always as you talk why this babe nor gree for baba?

Kiss to far nau. Haba. Na hugs baba for start with. Kisses are never used to celebrate and I can't kiss a girl wey nor dey brush twice a day.

Hugs first. 4 goals, 4 tight hugs to celebrate and smoosh.

Nor go try kiss stranger o, them go call police for you.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by israelmao(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08
Kanu really took a big risk with a very big hug with Boko Haram.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Biggaboi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08
CockPit:
Try watch football in a location with a girl you like or have a crush on when Nigeria is playing.

After a goal you can jump up and hug her tight to celebrate and she would't even mind because everyone would be so excited. I did this as a teen.

Best way to get a free hug from a crush.
Did this yesterday grin
Took all my willpower not to overstep my bounds with the hugs as per a good guy wey I be. 😂

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Biggaboi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08
CockPit:
Try watch football in a location with a girl you like or have a crush on when Nigeria is playing.

After a goal you can jump up and hug her tight to celebrate and she would't even mind because everyone would be so excited. I did this as a teen.

Did this yesterday grin
Took all my willpower not to overstep my bounds with the hugs as per a good guy wey I be. 😂

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by theredaddy: 7:32pm On Feb 08
DohFahSo:
The man looked like a fish out of water,just standing aloof. Players were avoiding him. He came to cast a dull aura around the locker room. Bad man. Everybody was avoiding physical contact. Nobody even looked at him.

I knew that APC's camp will try some silly shenanigans when they saw the wild cheer that Peter Obi received in the stadium. Copy and paste government.

If super eagles were to pick between Peter Obi or shettima visitation, you think they will pick Peter Obi as what

they will caption the picture super eagles with 3rd runner up of Nigeria election cheesy
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Animalisbetter: 7:41pm On Feb 08
MADIFF:
MAYBE in the north shetimma is a big shot but not in generality or among Southerners which he knows already. NONE of the player I think have ever met him before that moment.

He can't influence any one there monetarily, money is what politicians use to buy the masses. left

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Adewale1603(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08
VP looking like tout and terrorist.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by epainos: 7:48pm On Feb 08
I am so impressed with Shetimma. A whole vice president. God bless him. Amen.

Kanu is a real "gee". Okocha too was full of life yesterday in the stadium.

The best captain we have ever had is Musa. A Muslim who doesn't discriminate. As he is doing good to his people in the north, he always celebrates Xmas, and they always blast him. grin Very humble guy. He hasn't played any match but his support is just too much. I remember how the likes of Amokachi, Oliseh, and other yeye captains destroyed the good spirit in the Super Eagles in those days. This Musa is a very good person.

And then, Osimhen is everything in that team. The striker on the pitch, the striker in dancing and gingering the boys, the striker in everything.

And God kon bless us with another Eyinma. Nwabali is just everything Vincent was to the Eagles in his days. Even, he looks a bit like Vincent (head structure).

This is a complete team, especially in unity.

Lesson: Unity wins everything.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Dittodat: 7:50pm On Feb 08
Arobaga:
Boko Haram VP

God go judge una

IPOB terrorists are always quick to call others terrorists.

Clown.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by magzey: 8:00pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
See as nobody cared about the VP's presence.

What a shettiman humiliation!

This shows that Nigerians are happy for Super Eagles, not for Nigeria.
Is a lie he is like a Father to them, they cant Joke like the way they are playing with Kanu.
please think wise

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
Post the video.
are you blind? Watch it again this time with Sense
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by We4all: 8:05pm On Feb 08
Guys be hugging each other like gays.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by CockPit: 8:09pm On Feb 08
Biggaboi:

Did this yesterday grin

It always works and the lady will not realize you are not celebrating the goals, merely enjoying the hugs and amooshies. Hehehe
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by faceland: 8:17pm On Feb 08
I don't think they knew who he is.

Look at them hugging a bigman like that.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08
nony43:
This video no complete, at the end everyone ignored Shettima. Celebrating within themselves and the VP was looking around like a lost puppy. With the way Shettima been squeeze him face later in the video you go know say $ go soon go up.
when shettima no dey squeeze face b4... Shettima was not ignored.... There's another video of people shaking hands with him... Stop lying it's not good for your health

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:

But the video shows players embracing him! What more were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by rotadeco27: 8:23pm On Feb 08
Chai ,the obidient are not only headless but also brainless, can't u see the VP hugging the guys at the initial part of the clip before the camera focused on Kanu and the other guys. Abi is another video u guys were commenting on? That is how u lied that PBAT was using diapers, he has dementia blablabla, all these lies will keep making u look stupid and unrealistic when the truth is verified. U are doing the same thing u accused APC of : Propaganda!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by DohFahSo: 8:23pm On Feb 08
theredaddy:

If super eagles were to pick between Peter Obi or shettima visitation, you think they will pick Peter Obi as what

they will caption the picture super eagles with 3rd runner up of Nigeria election cheesy

Learn how to spell and punctuate before you quote me next time.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by theredaddy: 8:33pm On Feb 08
DohFahSo:

Learn how to spell and punctuate before you quote me next time.

Regards.

There is no point feeling important, i didnt register your course tongue
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Honestey: 8:33pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:

I saw him hug with some guys in this video, maybe you should buy data and rewatch it. Though, I'm not too happy with him because of the hardship but can't lie to myself.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08
DohFahSo:
The man looked like a fish out of water,just standing aloof. Players were avoiding him. He came to cast a dull aura around the locker room. Bad man. Everybody was avoiding physical contact. Nobody even looked at him.

I knew that APC's camp will try some silly shenanigans when they saw the wild cheer that Peter Obi received in the stadium. Copy and paste government.

Ah Ah.... Which one is copy and paste government, Bros....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08
Arobaga:
Boko Haram VP

God go judge una
Try borrow sense small. E get why
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by DohFahSo: 8:36pm On Feb 08
ABANGWABOI:

Ah Ah.... Which one is copy and paste government, Bros....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Copy and paste o
Copy Donald duke photo
Copy Arotile photo
Copy going to stadium
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Alliswell248: 8:42pm On Feb 08
nony43:
This video no complete, at the end everyone ignored Shettima. Celebrating within themselves and the VP was looking around like a lost puppy. With the way Shettima been squeeze him face later in the video you go know say $ go soon go up.

Hate... Hate....hate....

I don't know how u guys feel.....

I hope u grow up and reason like an adult.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Henrydata(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08
nony43:

Yes it's true

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Movingname1: 9:07pm On Feb 08
This VP is humble sha .Kanu disrupting his pep talk with the boys like he is an ordinary citizen .Would he have done that to Gringory?
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Truetalkisreal: 9:17pm On Feb 08
Instead of celebrating with the players like Kanu did, he was standing there like oga.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by rotadeco27: 9:19pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Haters of lovely moment like this go one die because it was not clebratw with a Pandora oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi.
Don't mind them. Like their principal like them all : liars, everything about them is lies, calling a cunning man like obi a saint is anoying.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by geoworldedu: 9:21pm On Feb 08
CockPit:

In this kind of economy you still dey talk about girls. Wey be say any girl wey dey form hard to get nowadays na to bone her kpatakpata. Ontop say you wan waste your scarce money na him person go dey form for you?
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:36pm On Feb 08
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08
MADIFF:
MAYBE in the north shetimma is a big shot but not in generality or among Southerners which he knows already. NONE of the player I think have ever met him before that moment.

MemphitzDgreat1:
He was invisible. That's what you get when you cheat your way into Leadership. Even that senile old dunce, Tinubu would have faced the same treatment if he was there.

Ligxy:
See as these guys shenk a whole VP. Omoh
I feel so embarrassed for him.

MADIFF:

athaboi:
Make that shetima thank his God say super eagles did not loose that match....oloriburuku

DohFahSo:

Sonnobax15:
grin
See as shettima just stand dey look like pikin wey dem pursue comot from house grin. And super eagles player just lock up like say na ordinary fan he be

Bubu4Sea:
The Boko Haram commander is Simply copying Petet Obi, as Druggie is too ill to attend.

Nija na one chance e dey true true.

Ruled by a druglord & assisted by a Terrorist

Elzazzi:
grin grin grin grin

Shittima looking so confused.

immortalcrown:

The number of players that hugged him is nothing considering his position as the VP of the country.

nony43:

Most of the supper eagles are SE players still bitter because Tinubu/Shetima beat Obi in the last elections.

That is why I will always advocate that the supper eagles should not be composed of nearly all Igbos

There are a lot of talented northerners in the country but hatred and BIGOTRY will not allow the coaches to give them a chance.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Kamalex2: 9:45pm On Feb 08
Lets support and appreciate the Nigeria Goal keeper Nwabali. He made us proud!🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Opay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China. / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Fails To Recite The National Anthem Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.