Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) (35652 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08
defashan:
Kanu got carried away with the victory that he took attention and shine away from Vice President Shettima. That was rude and the boys were distracted by him that they also ignored and disrespected the vp.

Kanu should not complain when the President and Lagos state government serve him with ‘remove’ notice on his properties and hotels in Lagos failure which Sanwo Olu would send bulldozers to pull them down to rubbles.

Even silly Moffi Terem and Leftie nonentity Iheanacho were singing and neglecting the vp and his body guard.

Kanu was the reason thw boys ignored Shetima. Kanu was very disrespectful and disloyal to the preaident. Shetima may not be a footballer but he has excellwd in anything he puts his hand in.

Shetima is a succeafull business man, a succeafull banker and a sucxeafull politician not to talk og being a very inteligent person.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by judeokwor16(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08
Our guys no care at all
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08
Didi2d:

Am surprised seeing comments here abusing the VP, so they expect shettima to jumping up and down with the players?

Nawa for Nigerians o

No mind thise bitrer things... They are still bitter the Pandora criminal was defeated by the dou of Tinubu and Shetima
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by stuffs4me(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08
Truetalkisreal:
Instead of celebrating with the players like Kanu did, he was standing there like oga.

Yes Shetima be Oga. Hate him as much as you like, he will always be Oga as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by stuffs4me(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08
Movingname1:
This VP is humble sha .Kanu disrupting his pep talk with the boys like he is an ordinary citizen .Would he have done that to Gringory?

Kanu is still bitter the Pandora criminal was defeated by Tinubu/Shetima in the last elections. Even though Tinubu helped Kanu in no small measure during his heart trouble days. Where was Obi when Kanu had so much issues when his heart was faulty.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Truetalkisreal: 10:12pm On Feb 08
stuffs4me:

Yes Shetima be Oga. Hate him as much as you like, he will always be Oga as far as Nigeria is concerned.
You no see the vibe wey Abrahamovich dey carry enter Chelsea dressing room, even the Croatian prime minister when Croatia won silver at the world cup, him pass them?
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08
Shettima looked out of place. These players will be like see one of our country problem.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by godwon01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08
Kanu didn't show much respect for Shetimah.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by JeffArmani234: 10:33pm On Feb 08
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-QHJdoZy-Y?si=Ln0KU1DHLYDSf_Hb

So lovely seeing my role model @KingKanu

Delight to watch sun up to sun down
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by immortalcrown(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08
stuffs4me:
Most of the supper eagles are SE players still bitter because Tinubu/Shetima beat Obi in the last elections.

That is why I will always advocate that the supper eagles should not be composed of nearly all Igbos

There are a lot of talented northerners in the country but hatred and BIGOTRY will not allow the coaches to give them a chance.
The coaches do not disobey the presidency. The presidency controls the coaches just as the same presidency controls other sectors.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Biggaboi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08
CockPit:

It always works and the lady will not realize you are not celebrating the goals, merely enjoying the hugs and amooshies. Hehehe
Badt guy grin
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by GmoreG: 2:37am On Feb 09
They knew Kashim doesn't deserve any attention.... grin grin grin
What a pity
Only if we can get a better government sad cry
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by masui(m): 4:49am On Feb 09
DohFahSo:
The man looked like a fish out of water,just standing aloof. Players were avoiding him. He came to cast a dull aura around the locker room. Bad man. Everybody was avoiding physical contact. Nobody even looked at him.

I knew that APC's camp will try some silly shenanigans when they saw the wild cheer that Peter Obi received in the stadium. Copy and paste government.

Abeg post link. Thanks
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Bubu4Sea: 5:13am On Feb 09
stuffs4me:

Most of the supper eagles are SE players still bitter because Tinubu/Shetima beat Obi in the last elections.

That is why I will always advocate that the supper eagles should not be composed of nearly all Igbos

There are a lot of talented northerners in the country but hatred and BIGOTRY will not allow the coaches to give them a chance.
Nija cant use quota system to progress in Sports.

My guy lets break up, so u can field all Northerners.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Eagba(m): 5:53am On Feb 09
defashan:
Kanu got carried away with the victory that he took attention and shine away from Vice President Shettima. That was rude and the boys were distracted by him that they also ignored and disrespected the vp.

Kanu should not complain when the President and Lagos state government serve him with ‘remove’ notice on his properties and hotels in Lagos failure which Sanwo Olu would send bulldozers to pull them down to rubbles.

Even silly Moffi Terem and Leftie nonentity Iheanacho were singing and neglecting the vp and his body guard.
E no go better for you
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:21am On Feb 09
Kanu hugs terrorist
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by nony43(m): 6:28am On Feb 09
stuffs4me:

You guys have hate cooked with bile in your hearts. I detest you guys . God forbid. How many Northerners are playing in major leagues in Europe years back how many Northerners were in Nigerian team, 97% of Nigerians football players are always from the south. Now how is that concerns your Escobar and Bin ladens Presidency.?

Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by nony43(m): 6:30am On Feb 09
Alliswell248:

Hate... Hate....hate....

I don't know how u guys feel.....

I hope u grow up and reason like an adult.

Bile and hate cooked together is screaming hate . Hate will wipe you off. You didn’t even look at the comic side of it. Ala Ngwa kubuo gi there.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by nony43(m): 6:32am On Feb 09
Judolisco:
when shettima no dey squeeze face b4... Shettima was not ignored.... There's another video of people shaking hands with him... Stop lying it's not good for your health

What will I gain if I lie, sth I watched more than twice. He shook some people and hug them later he was all by himself and a guy next to him.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by DohFahSo: 10:07am On Feb 09
masui:

Abeg post link. Thanks
Link to what boss?
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Alliswell248: 12:42pm On Feb 09
nony43:

Bile and hate cooked together is screaming hate . Hate will wipe you off. You didn’t even look at the comic side of it. Ala Ngwa kubuo gi there.

Back to sender.....headless and brainless mob.

A disgrace of a child.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by masui(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09
DohFahSo:
Link to what boss?

I needed to see the video of PO in the stadium.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by nony43(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09
Alliswell248:

Back to sender.....headless and brainless mob.

A disgrace of a child.

You are a swine.
Re: AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09
nony43:

What will I gain if I lie, sth I watched more than twice. He shook some people and hug them later he was all by himself and a guy next to him.
u watched a clip not up to a minute and u concluded dat he was ignored....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Slams His Critics Over His 2nd Marriage To His Side Chick / Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China. / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.