Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu (1769 Views)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by MrProlific95: 6:35pm On Feb 08
All these protest against Tinubu are sponsored by northern politicians, what do they stand to gain?

In my honest opinion, they stand to gain nothing and they cannot bring Tinubu government down.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Goodmarlian: 6:53pm On Feb 08
ogbeni nobody is sponsoring anything people are genuinely hungry and frustrated even you yourself you no dey feel am?why are you guys so insensitive and psychopathic?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 7:45pm On Feb 08
MrProlific95:
All these protest against Tinubu are sponsored by northern politicians, what do they stand to gain?

In my honest opinion, they stand to gain nothing and they cannot bring Tinubu government down.

It will take days for the North to kick Tinubu out of Asso Rock. Na time we just dey give am. At the right time, Tinubu will kiss Asso Rock bye bye. Na we put am there and na we go remove am.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by gift2xl: 9:13pm On Feb 08
Big fat lie. I dislike it when you mix reality with politics.

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08
MrProlific95:

anything new?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by naijaboy756: 9:21pm On Feb 08
When is the divided south joining abeg?

Rice is now almost 3k per mudu

2 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Chinjo2: 9:41pm On Feb 08
The grand protest might be tomorrow Friday after the Jumat prayer.
People should just stay safe buy staying indoors.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by APCNig: 9:48pm On Feb 08
MrProlific95:

Tinubu is beyond being brought down. He has shown them that he is the Chess Master, let them continue their madness.

However, the protests are good. They will keep CBN Governor and Minister of Finance on their toes. This economy cannot continue like this

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Error401: 10:24pm On Feb 08
So the people shouting ebi npawa are sponsored by northerners too? Olaiya igwe and K1 are northerners? You cant be delusional for free. You must be paid to write this rubbish or else you are the greatest clownnn Ive ever seen

MrProlific95:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08
MrProlific95:

Your opinion is not fact.Severe hardship is ravaging the country,but you still want people to be playing politics and act like everything is fine when we all know it's not. Oga there is no award for suffer head.If you have the strength to endure the suffering, good luck to you but just know that not everyone can endure such for long.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by steeltrust: 11:56pm On Feb 08
shortIGBOman:

It will take days for the North to kick Tinubu out of Asso Rock. Na time we just dey give am. At the right time, Tinubu will kiss Asso Rock bye bye. Na we put am there and na we go remove am.

stop talking nonsense

In as much I don’t like tinubu
You can’t do nothing

Na noise you de make

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by malali: 6:36am On Feb 09
I hope they do not politically kidnap the president.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Greenbirth: 6:58am On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

you are really an animal in human skin, so all these hardship in Nigeria now is not affecting you and your miserable family abi, Thunder go fire you and people like you, na time go tell,

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:02am On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

But Tinubu sponsored protests against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 which culminated into Goodluck Jonathan losing his reelection bid in 2015
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 9:33am On Feb 09
steeltrust:
stop talking nonsense

You can’t do nothing

Na noise you de make

We can't do nothing? Is it not happening already? grin

E go shock una. As we put Tinubu for Asso Rock,na we go still commot am.

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Saao(m): 9:38am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

lol u talk of north like its your family.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 9:39am On Feb 09
steeltrust:
stop talking nonsense

You can’t do nothing

Na noise you de make

You said we can do nothing. Go and ask Tinubu. Your Tinubu is presently running helter skelter, looking for ways to appease his Northern master, but Amala is here chest beating online grin
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 9:47am On Feb 09
Saao:
lol u talk of north like its your family.

Yes. North is my family

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Saao(m): 9:58am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

Yes. North is my family
so ur decision covers all of us from north? You dream too much. Just speak for yourself.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 10:07am On Feb 09
Saao:
so ur decision covers all of us from north? You dream too much. Just speak for yourself.

Amala stick to your Region. Leave the almighty North alone
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Saao(m): 10:13am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

so anyone that oppose you guys here is an Igbo? North is not ur private affair so stop speaking for the north.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 10:18am On Feb 09
Saao:
so anyone that oppose you guys here is an Igbo? North is not ur private affair so stop speaking for the north.

Amala leave me alone
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by History555: 10:20am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

You are no longer a Yoruba man.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by sukar886: 10:27am On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

They stand to get everything, abeg make them do am fast
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Sergio101(m): 10:30am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

Always feeling funky

BTW.....are you not a yolloba man again?
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Saao(m): 10:32am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

Amala leave me alone
I doubt if you're from north. I don't like Tinubu but all those chestbeat of removing a president or enthrone a president is nonessential. North or south can't singlehandedly elect a president except you don't understand our Constitution
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 11:38am On Feb 09
Saao:
I doubt if you're from north. I don't like Tinubu but all those chestbeat of removing a president or enthrone a president is nonessential. North or south can't singlehandedly elect a president except you don't understand our Constitution

Trash.
The North decide who rule this Country. If Nigeria split, na North hand e dey. Only the North decide the fate on this Country
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 11:42am On Feb 09
Sergio101:

Always feeling funky

BTW.....are you not a yolloba man again?

I look like person wey dey chop Amala for ya eyes?

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by gidgiddy: 11:44am On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

Protest is a constitutional right and anyone is allowed to sponsor one
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Roger3D(m): 11:45am On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

They put him there if you don't know. The north gave Tinubu over 5 million votes while his yoruba base could only muster less than half of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Saao(m): 11:46am On Feb 09
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
The North decide who rule this Country. If Nigeria split, na North hand e dey. Only the North decide the fate on this Country
which of the north are you referring to? We have middlebelt that saw themselves as not part of the north.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Organizing The Protest Against Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 12:20pm On Feb 09
APCNig:

Tinubu is beyond being brought down. He has shown them that he is the Chess Master, let them continue their madness.

However, the protests are good. They will keep CBN Governor and Minister of Finance on their toes. This economy cannot continue like this
ATLEAST AM ENJOYING IT DIS WAY, SHEY DIS KANTRI, ALL OF US GO KUKUMA FINISH DD KANTRI.
AS U DEY SO, IF I SELL FINISH SELLING 1 ROLL OF AMPICLOX I MADE NOT LESS THAN 1000 PERCENT PROFIT. DIS KANTRi GAt TO CONTINUE DIS WAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Truly The Most Annoying Person - Dr Nku / A New Face for Cross River / United States, United Nations And Africa: Friends Or Foes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.