Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual (566 Views)

Tiwa Savage Picked To Perform At King Charles Coronation / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Durabest: 7:07pm On Feb 08
My former boy was a good painter i introduced him to friends one of my friends called me to complained that he gave my boy a contract to paint his house fence but he's nowhere to be found i had to refund him to avoid insult.l called the my boy for 3days he refused to answer few days later he came and was pleading that the money was used to try luck on virtual games that was where i got angry to a point i walk him out of my house.l gave him many connections to many friends including politicians out of love a boy i don't know from anywhere i just saw him because he said he can paint very well and of a truth he can paint very well but i don't want to see him near me again because i don't play twice when it come to trusting someone.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08
Why are you informing us of it?

Well, it takes tolerance and kindness to genuinely help people. True help is the one rendered to those who do not always please you.

But I am not defending the boy's stupidity.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Light78: 8:19pm On Feb 08
Durabest:
My former boy was a good painter i introduced him to friends one of my friends called me to complained that he gave my boy a contract to paint his house fence but he's nowhere to be found i had to refund him to avoid insult.l called the my boy for 3days he refused to answer few days later he came and was pleading that the money was used to try luck on virtual games that was where i got angry to a point i walk him out of my house.l gave him many connections to many friends including politicians out of love a boy i don't know from anywhere i just saw him because he said he can paint very well and of a truth he can paint very well but i don't want to see him near me again because i don't play twice when it come to trusting someone.

"You don't wanna see the boy near you"

You couldn't even forgive him. Now I know why God said, " my way is not your way, neither is my thought your thought.

Swear that you haven't sin before.

I'm not justifying the boy's stupidity just like the previous person above said.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Rexymania(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08
I am a baker and and electrician. Please connect me
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 10:56pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
Why are you informing us of it?

Well, it takes tolerance and kindness to genuinely help people. True help is the one rendered to those who do not always please you.

But I am not defending the boy's stupidity.

he is informing us so that stupid people like the boy will learn.

No good helper will endanger his or her reputation to help another.

1 Like

Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 10:58pm On Feb 08
Light78:

"You don't wanna see the boy near you"

You couldn't even forgive him. Now I know why God said, " my way is not your way, neither is my thought your thought.

Swear that you haven't sin before.

I'm not justifying the boy's stupidity just like the previous person above said.

Only a fool will forgive a chronic gambler. Wetin Easu do wey God hate am?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08
Beautifulday:

he is informing us so that stupid people like the boy will learn.

No good helper will endanger his or her reputation to help another.
He did not endanger his own reputation in this case. So, what do you mean by your reference to reputation?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 11:03pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
He did not endanger his own reputation in this case. So, what do you mean by your reference to reputation?

Do you know what it means to refer customer to a client?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 7:10am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:
Do you know what it means to refer customer to a client?
He referred him because he is a good painter, not because he is a saint.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 7:38am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
He referred him because he is a good painter, not because he is a saint.

So you refer customers to clients because they have the goods not because they are fraudsters and kidnappers?

Did you even read the post. He gambled with clients money without doing the work as promised.

He had to pay the client the money back.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 8:00am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

So you refer customers to clients because they have the goods not because they are fraudsters and kidnappers?

Did you even read the post. He gambled with clients money without doing the work as promised.

He had to pay the client the money back.
If you think I didn't read the post, point out what you think I missed. You are the one who didn't read my comment well. In my comment, I said I don't defend the boy. Can you recommend someone who is perfect, someone with no fault?

When I recommend people for something, I clearly state the areas I trust them. Nobody is perfect. When I recommend people, I don't claim they are good in all areas. It is left for the client or customer to trust the recommended person in the specified areas and take caution in other areas. Only a stupid client or customer will later blame me for the faults of the recommended person. Blame me only if the recommended person fails in the area I rated him or her good.

If I recommend a chef to you because he or she is a good cook and the chef cooks well for you but you later find out the chef flirts, will you condemn me? If yes, you are a sentimentalist. The only time you will condemn me is if the chef doesn't cook well or if I had said the chef does not flirt.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 8:04am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
When I recommend people for something, I clearly state the areas I trust them. Nobody is perfect. When I recommend people, I don't claim they are good in all areas. It is left for the client or customer to trust the recommended person in the specified areas and take caution in other areas. Only a stupid client or customer will later blame me for the faults of the recommended person. Blame me only if the recommended person fails in the area I rated him or her good.

If I recommend a chef to you because he or she is a good cook and the chef cooks well for you but you later find out the chef flirts, will you condemn me? If yes, you are a sentimentalist. The only time you will condemn me is if the chef doesn't cook well or if I had said the chef does not flirt.

Go and read that post again.

If you refer a chef to me and I gave him money to cook and he disappeared with the money for three days without cook. I will assume both of you plan to defraud me.

Nobody is interested in his gambling life but gambling with clients money without first delivery the said service is fraudulent.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 8:07am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

Go and read that post again.

If you refer a chef to me and I gave him money to cook and he disappeared with the money for three days without cook. I will assume both of you plan to defraud me.

Nobody is interested in his gambling life but gambling with clients money without first delivery the said service is fraudulent.
You are illogical here. One, the man recommended the boy because the boy paints well. Did the man say the boy doesn't have the tendency to mismanage funds? A logical person will understand that the man had not witnessed the boy mismanaging contract money before. So, why would you blame the man as if he knew the boy would mismanage the money? Why will you assume the man planned the gambling with the boy?

Two, I am against what the boy did. But only a fool will use the boy's action against the man who recommended the boy. I will blame the man only when the boy paints the house and the painting is bad. I won't blame the man for other things the boy does wrong, unless the man said the boy does not disappoint in any area.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 8:24am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
You are illogical here. One, the man recommended the boy because the boy paints well. Did the man say the boy doesn't have the tendency to mismanage funds? Two, I am against what the boy did. But only a fool will use the boy's action against the man who recommended the boy. I will blame the man only when the boy paints the house and the painting is bad. I won't blame the man for other things the boy does wrong, unless the man said the boy does not disappoint in any area.

If I know you in person, I will never do anything with you nor recommend you for anything.

What do you mean by mismanagement of fund?

Did he do the job he was paid to do?

The answer is no. The client now sees the person who referred him as a liar. As fraud.

You talk like one who has no reputation to protect.

They are people whose man move things. Those names were built on reputation over years on consistent discipline. Only a fool will allow another fool destroy the results of years of discipline.

Children whose father's name open doors to don't know what it took their father to achieve that.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 8:41am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

If I know you in person, I will never do anything with you nor recommend you for anything.

What do you mean by mismanagement of fund?

Did he do the job he was paid to do?

The answer is no. The client now sees the person who referred him as a liar. As fraud.

You talk like one who has no reputation to protect.

They are people whose man move things. Those names were built on reputation over years on consistent discipline. Only a fool will allow another fool destroy the results of years of discipline.

Children whose father's name open doors to don't know what it took their father to achieve that.
I am the one who would not want to do anything with a sentimentalist like you because your type scapegoats a lot. You ask me what I mean by mismanagement of fund. The boy used the money to gamble. Isn't this mismanagement? Answer the question if you are not a sentimentalist. You hate balanced judgement. I condemn the boy's stupidity but you attack me because I don't support the idea of using the boy's misconduct against the man who recommended the boy.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 8:46am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
I am the one who would not want to do anything with a sentimentalist like you because your type scapegoats a lot. You ask me what I mean by mismanagement of fund. The boy used the money to gamble. Isn't this mismanagement? Answer the question if you are not a sentimentalist. You hate balanced judgement. I condemn the boy's stupidity but you attack me because I don't support the idea of using the boy's misconduct against the man who recommended the boy.

That is not mismanagement of fund. That is stealing and fraudulent.

Mismanagement of fund is using the fund in the job but not judiciously.

Do you understand the difference now?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 8:57am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

That is not mismanagement of fund. That is stealing and fraudulent.

Mismanagement of fund is using the fund in the job but not judiciously.

Do you understand the difference now?
You are a sentimentalist turning simple English upside-down. Stealing is when you take something that belongs to another person without the person's knowledge and you refuse to admit that you took that thing. Nothing in the post indicates theft.

Mismanagement of money is either when you spend money on what the money is meant for but you didn't make wise choices in the spending or when you spend the money on what the money isn't budgeted for.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 8:58am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
You are a sentimentalist turning simple English upside-down. Stealing is when you take something that belongs to another person without the person's knowledge and you refuse to admit that you took that thing. Nothing in the post indicates theft.

What is fraud?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 9:04am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:
What is fraud?
Fraud is when you deceive someone to get money from the person. Fraud can occur as a form of mismanagement. There is a difference between fraud and stealing. Stealing takes place secretly. You don't want to be seen when you steal.

Fraud or scam takes place even in public but is disguised as what it is not. An example of fraud or scam is when politicians say something during campaign and do something totally different when elected.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 9:08am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
Fraud is when you deceive someone to get money from the person. Fraud can occur as a form of mismanagement. There is a difference between fraud and stealing. Stealing takes place secretly. You don't want to be seen when you steal. Fraud or scam takes place even in public but is disguised as what it is not.

This is a case of fraud. He took money without delivering the service. He absconded with the money like a yahoo boys and cut of contact with his client who has to reach out to the person that referred him.

Imagine he wasn't referred?

The money was gone for good like a yahoo boy.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 9:12am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

This is a case of fraud. He took money without delivering the service. He absconded with the money like a yahoo boys and cut of contact with his client who has to reach out to the person that referred him.

Imagine he wasn't referred?

The money was gone for good like a yahoo boy.
I don't know your age, but arguing with you is a waste of time because you are highly childish and illogical in this conversation. I never said what happened here is not fraud. Mismanagement as my choice of word is still in line with the word fraud. The point remains that the man who recommended the boy shouldn't be blamed for what the boy did.

What the boy did is fraud. It is also mismanagement. When politicians get federal allocations to work for their states but embezzle the allocations, it is fraud and also means mismanagement of the allocations. So, you have no valid point against my usage of the word "mismanagement". Politicians promising one thing during campaign and doing something different when elected is fraud. The same thing politicians do is also mismanagement of votes or mismanagement of electorates' trust. That I use the word "mismanagement" does not fault my comment.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by Beautifulday: 9:36am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
I don't know your age, but arguing with you is a waste of time because you are highly childish and illogical in this conversation. I never said what happened here is not fraud. Mismanagement as my choice of word is still in line with the word fraud. The point remains that the man who recommended the boy shouldn't be blamed for what the boy did.

What the boy did is fraud. It is also mismanagement. Politicians promising one thing during campaign and doing something different when elected is fraud. The same thing politicians do is also mismanagement of votes or mismanagement of electorates' trust. That I use the word "mismanagement" does not fault my comment.

This is mismanagement.

noun: mismanagement; plural noun: mismanagements
the process of managing something badly or wrongly.
"he was found guilty of mismanagement of public funds"

It is an English word. It has meaning.

What the boy did, is not mismanagement but fraud.

He didn't manage anything here to talk of mismanaging it.

You don't tell a client who has opportunity of engaging a more trusted person not to blame someone who hasn't done his home work well before introducing a potential client.

People like this boy reduce the populate general trust index in the nation. Yes! People should be given opportunity to prove their worth. By worth, I mean not only skills but core composition of personal value system.

You can't mismanage promise or trust as you posit in your argument using politicians as exam. You mismanage tangible assets that can be measured.

I deliberately over looked your position as an ancient of days as portray by the introduction of your person. But referring to me as a child show a consistent partern of assumption which I have consistently drawn your attention but it seem to deep as I Nigerian to be covered with a few shovel of information.

It has been a pleasure discussing with you so others will learn.

Life is a journey, only those who learn and unlearn will sail through.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 9:39am On Feb 09
Beautifulday:

This is mismanagement.

noun: mismanagement; plural noun: mismanagements
the process of managing something badly or wrongly.
"he was found guilty of mismanagement of public funds"

It is an English word. It has meaning.

What the boy did, is not mismanagement but fraud.

He didn't manage anything here to talk of mismanaging it.

You don't tell a client who has opportunity of engaging a more trusted person not to blame someone who hasn't done his home work well before introducing a potential client.

People like this boy reduce the populate general trust index in the nation. Yes! People should be given opportunity to prove their worth. By worth, I mean not only skills but core composition of personal value system.

You can't mismanage promise or trust as you posit in your argument using politicians as exam. You mismanage tangible assets that can be measured.

I deliberately over looked your position as an ancient of days as portray by the introduction of your person. But referring to me as a child show a consistent partern of assumption which I have consistently drawn your attention but it seem to deep as I Nigerian to be covered with a few shovel of information.

It has been a pleasure discussing with you so others will learn.

Life is a journey, only those who learn and unlearn will sail through.

You have no valid point against me until you explain the word "badly" and the word "wrongly" which are contained in your definition of mismanagement.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by otipoju(m): 10:38am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:

Ogbeni keep kwayet !!!

You dey support bad thing. Person carry customer money go gamble, come off him phone for a whole three days and no still do the work...you still dey analyze rubbish.

You have no clue what having integrity and a good reputation means.

You get skill but you no dey trustworthy...why should I do business with you?
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 11:08am On Feb 09
otipoju:

Ogbeni keep kwayet !!!

You dey support bad thing. Person carry customer money go gamble, come off him phone for a whole three days and no still do the work...you still dey analyze rubbish.

You have no clue what having integrity and a good reputation means.

You get skill but you no dey trustworthy...why should I do business with you?
If you are not stupid, point out my support for what the boy did. If you fail to point it out, remain stupid.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by otipoju(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
If you are not stupid, point out my support for what the boy did. If you fail to point it out, remain stupid.

If to say you no dense, you for know say your yeye analysis na tacit approval for wetin the boy do.

Which explanation or excuse you want give for person wey carry customer money go play gamble and went ghost mode for three days.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09
otipoju:

If to say you no dense, you for know say your yeye analysis na tacit approval for wetin the boy do.

Which explanation or excuse you want give for person wey carry customer money go play gamble and went ghost mode for three days.
My comments do not defend the boy in any way. My comments defend the man who recommended the boy, and explain that true help must not be to those who please us. But you are stupid enough to misinterpret the comments.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by otipoju(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
My comment does not defend the boy in any way. My comment defends the man who recommended the boy. But you are stupid enough to misinterpret the comment.

Don't be clever by half. You ain't that smart english.

You started by condemning the man for cutting ties with the dishonest boy...and saying the boy should continue working because he is good at what he does and his private life should be nobody's business.

What are you defending? A private life that involves gambling with a customer's money for a project and going MIA for three days?

Why should any reasonable business man continue to do business with such a person...because skillfull?

listen to yourself ...you sef na person wey dem suppose run from.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by immortalcrown(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09
otipoju:

Don't be clever by half. You ain't that smart english.

You started by condemning the man for cutting ties with the dishonest boy...and saying the boy should continue working because he is good at what he does and his private life should be nobody's business.

What are you defending? A private life that involves gambling with a customer's money for a project and going MIA for three days?

Why should any reasonable business man continue to do business with such a person...because skillfull?

listen to yourself ...you sef na person wey dem suppose run from.
If stupidity does not run in your bloodline, explain how my comment defends the boy. I didn't in any way condemn the poster. I simply said true help is rendered to those who hardly please us. Help is not really when you do something for someone who pleases you. True help is when you do something for someone who hardly pleases you, someone who will likely not pay you back. An example is when the rich help the poor. Did I call the poster any bad name? Am I not even saying that what the boy did should not be used against the poster's reputation? You are just a stupid sentimentalist that hates balanced judgement.
Re: How I Dropped A Boy I Picked To Help Because Of Virtual by otipoju(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
If stupidity does not run in your bloodline, explain how my comment defends the boy. I didn't in any way condemn the poster. I simply said true help is rendered to those who hardly please us. Help is not really when you do something for someone who pleases you. True help is when you do something for someone who hardly pleases you, someone who will likely not pay you back. An example is when the rich help the poor. Did I call the poster any bad name? Am I not even saying that what the boy did should not be used against the poster's reputation? You are just a stupid sentimentalist that hates balanced judgement.

You talk too much...especially for someone that is incapable of making any sense.

...just dey blab like pepper grinder. Nairaland give platform for devious people like you to dey spout trash wey you no go fit ever talk for real life corporate setting.

Person carry customer money go gamble... osinwin dey talk sey na him private life make dem no judge am.

Tueeeh.

(1) (Reply)

Largest Credit Card Fraud Uncovered (nigerians Involved) ! / Let's Talk About Anything & Everything / Boko Haram, "bauch Was Just A Warning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.