Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability (22854 Views)

Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Adewale1603(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08
Famine is in the land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by soil4soil(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08
It should be done fast and anyone that is delaying it should be punished

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Bigframe: 8:50pm On Feb 08
That won't be enough to cushion the shortfall. I think the best thing for the government to do at this point is to open the border for food items to flood the markets.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by CyberWolf: 8:53pm On Feb 08
Just open border and allow importation of rice, simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:54pm On Feb 08
Audio reserve, expired foods!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Anonimoux: 8:56pm On Feb 08
Nigerians and consumers mentality tufiakawa. So after consuming the rice for today what about tomorrow.

Why not spend money and encourage agriculture and encourage farmers with modern farming technology to improve food supply which would quickly bring down food inflation.

Black people and their consumers mentality tire me.
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by sheffybugatty: 8:57pm On Feb 08
102,000 metric divided by 50kg per bag will give you 2,040 bags. Is that what the government is boasting about?

How many households can this feed in a state not to talk of 36 state.
Nigeria govt only think of today, they never plan for tomorrow and that's the consequence.
I am not surprised because they never plan for it. I expected nothing less than 1 million metric tons but reverse is the case.

Nigerians should brace up most especially we southerners because the notherners are already blocking us. Look at the speech of Niger state governor today.. It is well sha.
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by iyke2frankeze: 8:58pm On Feb 08
Audio food reserve. Where is it located?
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by naijaboy756: 8:58pm On Feb 08
How can any president be worse that Buhari?

Dullard, open the borders now!

Local producers are wicked for selling rice almost same price as imported rice

Open the borders now

You may not be able to control the protests!

Na super eagles and AFCON Nigerians Dey wait so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Akaujaa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08
Which food reserve? That's how they deceive the masses with lies. Even if there's such, him and his corrupt allies will still loot it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by okechuks22: 9:02pm On Feb 08
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Timblaze(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08
Audio food reserve 🙄
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by okechuks22: 9:04pm On Feb 08
Audio food reserve but his uchins will be rejoicing about it
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by idonhammer: 9:04pm On Feb 08
Our presido is confused,mugu
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Fcwilly: 9:15pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
I honestly didn't know Nigeria has food reserves.

Abi na audio food reserves?

Will it be like the audio free transportation you gave Nigerians during Christmas? Who under this thread benefited from the Christmas tree transportation scheme?

Who will share the food? On what criteria will the food be shared? How can you ensure the poor gets the food?

The food is not going to be shared, I will be released to middle men who will now sell to people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Chinedumejoooo: 9:16pm On Feb 08
Tinubu empty promises as usual
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by zoedew: 9:17pm On Feb 08
Very poor decision making process unfolding! That is what he ought to have done immediately rather than setting up Committee. He has Executive Powers for crying out loud!! What a Country! Where the least suitable bear rule!! Kakistocracy. Little wonder, I put up a post on Kakistocracy few days back and none of the mods here thought it fit to stoke it up for a debate to stir up our national conscience to do right and govern well. That is how hungry we are for good governance in Nigeria. Only 16 NLanders viewed the topic! Speaks volumes about who we are as a people!! What interests us are big brother Africa and unproductive gists! We deserve the type of government we have!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by godofuck231: 9:17pm On Feb 08
Another covid palliative situation, audio trick
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Inosky(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08
A crim!nal and his gang in power cannot offer Nigerians any good, mark my words. His bad omen will always work against him, and so shall it be to his supporters
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Calitoscassius(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08
Food reserve from where? In his back yard in bullion vans? Whata joke! grin
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by Xox1945(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08
Which food reserve very stupid man
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08
Kukutenla:

Don't mind useless politicians always looking to reap where they did not sow.
Mechanize agriculture oti o
Create Agricultural incubation hubs mbanu
Na to dey throw money around claiming to be doing Anchor Borrowers or palliatives dem sabi
Nigerian politicians are useless!! And wasteful!!!
As in ehn... The are very useless. This country don tire me, I swear.
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by emmy4real94(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08
The strategic food reserve grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by rotadeco27: 9:25pm On Feb 08
How large is the reserve to last for how long?
Oga tackle insecurity head on and let fertilizer be readily available for the farmers.
There should be no tax whatsoever on agricultural related products, like fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, livestock feeds etc. These will I turn boost the produce and once their is surplus , law of demand and supply will set in to affect the price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08
ceejay80s:
Story....
The way he released palliative that no one received..
Sometimes he thinks we are fools
& Nigerians are fools indeed!

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by ShootThemAll(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08
Rubbish! The druggie has no solution to 9ja problems, he runs a government of squander!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by BadMaster: 9:30pm On Feb 08
Gullible idiots will believe something positive will come out of this. I have lived long enough to know that this will be hijacked by some greedy few.
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by gloryman91: 9:30pm On Feb 08
How does these get to the right needed hands and not those gluttonous political office holders ?
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by ufuosman(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08
Una dey whine😂
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by john1101(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08
UgoFly:

Our Oga actually thought removing subsidy was the only solution to Nigeria's problem. They will still probe those that will be in charge of sharing this food reserves in the next few months for mismanagement.

LOL You sabi game.
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by ifyemex(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08
What about the cassava, Ewa etc?
Re: Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability by secretsofpeace(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08
Food reserves where exactly?? Tales by moonlight ✨️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.