Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye (14284 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Benwallt(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08
Ajaero will collect beating again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:43pm On Feb 08
Benwallt:
Ajaero will collect beating again
With concentrated pepper teargas.

An exceptionally useless Obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Basicend: 9:46pm On Feb 08
Even we Nigerians don't care about NLC, they are very useless.

If we seriously need to do anything, their support or input will not really matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08
Burob:
With concentrated pepper teargas.

An exceptionally useless Obidient.

The man dull. A disgrace to obedients and igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by blowjohn(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08
Are they controlling ur brain?

That's the question u shud ask urself.

It's valid if they are.
It's not valid if they aren't.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by JohnnyBlack101(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08
Op, you speak the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 10:02pm On Feb 08
AlhajiCSO:
Corruption must fight back, nonsensical minded Obidients, accept your electoral loss.

No matter how much you try to suppress, the truth will always prevail.

Keep wailing Alhaji Civil Society Organizer.

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08
babeface3:

Very weak reasoning

Your reasoning is garbage

Even a village idiot knows that his reasoning has more weight that your shitty reasoning
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Kukutenla: 10:10pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:
Nigeria is a weird country.

—Before the last election, every academician and economic analysts were on Buhari neck to remove subsidy because it is a scam. Infact that is the campaign point of many presidential candidate.

People said Buhari na thief, they are embezzling Nigeria money through subsidy and etc.

—Suddenly Tinubu removed subsidy which is what economic analysts have been shouting for decades, even Nigeria suddenly remembered that Subsidy is actually good and now NLC want Tinubu to retract.

I’m sure the next election, the campaign point will be “I will restore Subsidy”.

See what you're writing for a meal o' corn 🌽

How does this make sense
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by chaloskyx: 10:13pm On Feb 08
okay my question is the hunger suffering and poverty also controlled by NLC?
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by azzima(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This country is just a joke
And the people in it are wicked, fake and tribalistic

I stopped pitying anyone and giving beggers money after this last presidential election
If election is to hold this evening despite suffering and complaints Nigerians will kill thier conscience and step into the polling unit with religion sentiment and tribalism again and again
What happens to the Jonathan subsidy removal protest
Where are the wole sonyinkas?

So these people don lose their voice
If you still pity Nigerians then you must get your head checked

We are not suffering in Nigeria and our politicians are not tormenting us

What is happening is that we the masses are tribalistic

You dis ibo boy that LIVES in Benin, masquerading as a Bini Boy......who know you well!

A KNOWN Fraudster that PROFERS a solution against OTHER Fraudsters

We are all finished!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by OmoOshodi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08
That's what he's been doing.....last NLC regime was during Adams oshomole before he joined the nation destroyers
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Kukutenla: 10:27pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

How do you remove subsidy with sense?

Explain to me like a 2 year kid.
Let me try
Removing subsidy is like changing a table's single leg. You have to put a replacement before you remove they bad leg else there table falls.
Hope you get it now

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Beautifulday: 10:34pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

—Before the last election, every academician and economic analysts were on Buhari neck to remove subsidy because it is a scam. Infact that is the campaign point of many presidential candidate.

People said Buhari na thief, they are embezzling Nigeria money through subsidy and etc.

—Suddenly Tinubu removed subsidy which is what economic analysts have been shouting for decades, even Nigeria suddenly remembered that Subsidy is actually good and now NLC want Tinubu to retract.

I’m sure the next election, the campaign point will be “I will restore Subsidy”.

Lol! Buhari self vow to remove subsidy but when he saw as things dey go. He buckled.

Tinubu no enter office. Nah door him dey open mouth shout, " I end subsidy"

When Buhari hear am. He took the mic and declared, "Nigeria will miss me"

Lol

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by bluecircle470: 10:51pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I stopped pitying anyone and giving beggers money after this last presidential election
If election is to hold this evening despite suffering and complaints Nigerians will kill thier conscience and step into the polling unit with religion sentiment and tribalism again and again

E pain you say your agulu fraud no win grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by RisenObinna: 10:57pm On Feb 08
We know. Na sham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Validated: 11:26pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

Either you missed the point or you are being unscrupulously mischievous. The current situation is not because of fuel subsidy removal. Afterall, between May to Sep 2023, people did not die.
Tinubu's error was FLOATING the Naira, a very senseless thing to do.
Russia that is at war with the West DID NOT float her Rubble

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Blazebond(m): 2:13am On Feb 09
Morris money is a dull kid that thinks that he is smart,he was so loud and boastful before the elections and suddenly became quiet and even took a political appointment from delta state is think,dude is one of those guys that always want only their ideas to be taken,he tried his best to always claim the success of labour party nationwide before, during and after the elections as his own.he sey try sha ,but he is just too full of himself,the DSS should put an eye on him,he is a silent instigator of violence in Lagos state in particular and
Nigeria as a whole.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Maobichek: 2:53am On Feb 09
Okeoghenerobert:
Nobody send Joe Ajaero.He is on his own.NLC under Joe has not fought a good fight for the workers.

Ajaero is not fighting for the masses, he calls for strike and calls it off less than 24 hours to the day proper.

Minimum wage should be higher than what we have now because purchasing power is something else and some workers have not received Jan salaries oh!

Believe Ajaero at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Rolings: 3:07am On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Politicians are desperados by nature
Don't you think such a people could do anything to make people vote them
Including hypnotizing
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Kingspin(m): 3:19am On Feb 09
Nonsense.
NLC has been going on strike before Adam

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Rolings: 3:30am On Feb 09
Okeoghenerobert:
Nobody send Joe Ajaero.He is on his own.NLC under Joe has not fought a good fight for the workers.

How can it fight a good fight for workers when it's leadership don't know the difference between NLC AND LABOUR PARTY

2 Likes

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Kingbuhari(m): 3:49am On Feb 09
Dollar 1600 cement 10,000 fuel 800 and someone is telling us to be patient and be prayerful.. oya Ndi our mandate Ooset ti go cry
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by OkeyMega: 4:04am On Feb 09
On Point..under this current leadership, NLC has turned into a very big joke.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by naijaboy756: 4:12am On Feb 09
Salewa97:

See your brain like reduce leakage, stop oil theft, like they’ll just stop everything in one month. Na everybody get solution to Nigeria problem while out of power, when they enter, na story go end am.

How do you remove subsidy in phase? Isn’t that still paying subsidy? What will be the benefit? Won’t we still be subsidizing when the thieves can just up their record and claim more subsidy from government?,
Intelligent engagements needed please though you can’t give what you don’t have!

Can you read the nonsense you just typed there again?
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by jackpot(f): 4:22am On Feb 09
superCleanworks:
And what is the government doing?

A. Systematic Starvation
B. Controlled Oppression
C. Progressive Inflation
D. All of the Above
Read again what he said. He is saying that government is using NLC to control the masses and call off protests if it wants to happen.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by AareGaa: 5:45am On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The real tribalistic people are your blodas.

Na election still dey pepper you.
You go tire.
Jagaban is in control.

Obi go contest tire.

Leave Soyinka alone and talk about your Crippled Achebe. How many protests did he organise when alive?
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by AareGaa: 6:08am On Feb 09
Ulogwe1:
Nobody voted for all these failures.

Na INEC chairman Mahmud na I blame. No be he fault.

Karma will soon visit them very soon.

Obi is our biaflan prime Minister

He will soon take over from Mazi Simon Ekpa that flogs us every Monday.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:03am On Feb 09
nlfpmod:

Morris Monye
that's my observation immediately I saw NLC post yesterday, Nigerians need to stone NLC first, they're bunch of useless groups holding Nigerians down. They will give two weeks warning, few hours to expire, they will call off the strike having collect bribe, the useless government will continue thier nonsense. Nigerians should wake up.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Femeto: 10:40am On Feb 09
nlfpmod:

Morris Monye
True. NLC don’t act on their own. They are a political tool. Forget the beating of their president. Them no pay him balance na why.

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Thomthom(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09
Make NLC go rest... No result in any of their strike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Withholds Edo State Statutory Allocation – Oshiomhole Alleges / N80bn Bayelsa Airport: APC Kicks Over Outrageous, Inflated Amount / We Are Not Ready For Fayose’s Trial Yet – EFCC Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.