Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army (6201 Views)

Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:50am On Feb 09
Rexymania:
It's a lie my friend
Very useless army, and no evidence oh, they can decieve themselves for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by zoer(m): 6:51am On Feb 09
Nigeria Army will soon sew asobi for them and so passing out parade for them.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:56am On Feb 09
KelGraphicz:
Some people in Nigeria don't want any good news in this country , especially in nairaland it's so sad undecided embarassed
you need wakeup slaps, what is good news? Pictures of the arrested terorist we no see, isn't Nigerian army the most useless army in the world? Very useless. When terorist kill people and soldiers, they will do video and show us what they've done, it's always there on internet, but Nigerian army will kill thousands of terorist, one single picture you will never see, what happened after, you will not hear, but if any operation in East, Nigerian army page will full with photos of innocent people killed. Let them keep decieving themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Dwaizman(m): 7:00am On Feb 09
Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

Pls I need my phone to be tracked. Some Fulani boys rubbed me last Saturday.. angry
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Giftedhand47(m): 7:01am On Feb 09
Dwaizman:

Pls I need my phone to be tracked. Some Fulani boys rubbed me last Saturday.. angry

You need to act fast
Plus do you have the imei number with you
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Bluntemperor: 7:17am On Feb 09
Welldone Maj- Gen Buba and your Men are doing great! Please keep the good work going!
Just imagine,these terrorists are through the borders and some Local people - using their base to accommodate them- all shall perish because they are very UnPatriotic elements.
Nigeria shall rise above the present troubles!
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by PussyKing(m): 7:17am On Feb 09
Okay the arrested ones will be rehabilitated and made to join the military 🪖🪖 grin grin

This I have seen
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Jayhome24: 7:27am On Feb 09
Good job. Thank God you gallant men are listening to our advise to stop playing games or listening to any bastard Human Right Bitch standing against brute force against those killer squad called bandits, terrorist and kidnappers.

Go after them kill them on the spot. Bandit terrorist, kidnapper have no human right, kill them on the spot even those arrested in the act give them execution instantly to send shiver to their fellow killer gang.

Go to those forest and give it to them in full dose. Those forest is Nigeria forest map them out and sorround it one after the other annihilate any living thing in those forest, enough is enough....
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Enaibe01: 7:36am On Feb 09
Then those arrested will be reintegrated back to the society after two months.

Una weldon
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by OmoOshodi(m): 7:39am On Feb 09
Better news. Why arrest 140

What happened to K.I.A
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by TimJamesNSK042: 7:42am On Feb 09
Show us their photos/video evidence or we won't believe it.. Cos no govt. parastatal in this diminishing return APC Regime can be trusted.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Dwaizman(m): 7:47am On Feb 09
Giftedhand47:

You need to act fast
Plus do you have the imei number with you
Yes, but I feel the maybe switched off... How do u track it?
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Jay4merock: 7:55am On Feb 09
Story for the gods
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by lexy2014: 8:05am On Feb 09
Kenochi:
God bless the Nigerian Army for the great job they are doing,pickin wey say him mama no go sleep,that pickin must ready to follow watch ceiling
Let the troops quietly go around decimating this group of nuisances that have determined to hold the country hostage
Let the Attorney General be up and doing,once they hand over this group of bandits,kidnappers and criminals,the AG should try them and sentence them,this will serve as a deterrent to those thinking of continuing this line of business

It seems there is a group of people that have determined that no good news will come out of this country,they are ready to criticise,condenm and destroy anything that looks like progress
Sincerely,how do this people live,from dusk to dawn they are looking for things to condemn
I am yet to be convinced that this group of people will not be living a bitter life offline, remember constructive criticism is not bad but when this has turned into constant bitterness you better watch it
It might soon begin to affect your health

is these "group of people that have determined that no good news will come out of this country" that are responsible for the bad news, the inflation, the hardship, the insecurity, the cluelessness, insensitivity and nonchalance of Tinubu and his government?

1 Like

Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by lexy2014: 8:07am On Feb 09
KelGraphicz:
Some people in Nigeria don't want any good news in this country , especially in nairaland it's so sad undecided embarassed

are the people you are referring to responsible for the bad news in the country?
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by firearcher: 8:09am On Feb 09
athaboi:
where is the good news? Is bcoz government has been lieing for years so people don't trust anything from them anymore! They said they signed MOU with Siemens a German company to improve electricity in Nigeria... last year they were snapping big big transformers and posting on social media and people were jubilating, today nothing is being heard about it anymore. In short, national grid collapsed again this week. They went to Ethiopia and borrowed their aircraft to come and lie that is Nigeria air for our national carrier, it turned out to be all lies... They are thieves. What do you expect people to do?? Continue listing to these thieves?? Not possible

Everyone has a choice to believe what they want to believe. Truth will be truth and lies will be lies.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Udoboss(m): 8:11am On Feb 09
KelGraphicz:

Lol....But who do you blame?

They will say Police rescued kidnap victims..
The victims will say police didn't that they paid ransome...

The Ekiti own made me almost cry ....The Governor even thanked the President..

Only for the family to debunk it.

How do you expect believe this one
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by LastProphet: 8:36am On Feb 09
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by LastProphet: 8:39am On Feb 09
Rexymania:
It's a lie my friend

Hahahaha, you took the words from my mouth, all lies lies lies. The army chases the Fulani kidnappers in those their fake operations, they can't catch 1, liars
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by brightleave(m): 8:40am On Feb 09
angry Complete the news by saying that they will be later rehabilitated and injected into NA grin
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Zeebuy: 8:47am On Feb 09
KelGraphicz:

You dey talk as if you no dey this country. Na today wey these people start to dey lie? Abi we should automatically believe everything they say despite their records of telling stupid lies?

Na waa to u
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Masterclass32: 8:58am On Feb 09
Only APC urchins will believe this.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by Josywhyte: 9:10am On Feb 09
Lies....
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by omojoibo: 9:16am On Feb 09
we see arrested yahoo boys

not the kidnappers and terrorists.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by aywagze(m): 9:17am On Feb 09
you kill them and they come back in multiples ..why not cut the head off ..🤔
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by codeME: 9:24am On Feb 09
on a serious note, recently it seems there is an increase in police arresting this or that or military doing this or that than what we witnessed 2 years ago.
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by bigwig071(m): 9:46am On Feb 09
Nonsense no videos or pictures to back it up
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by mukthar2000(m): 9:47am On Feb 09
Pictures plzzzzzz?
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by crossbreedwears(m): 9:50am On Feb 09
On the battle field, you eliminate terrorists during gun battle while the ones who surrender or captured will be kept alive for further investigation and wait for final punishment from ogas at the top
Aremwayne:
Eliminate the 140 or what are you waiting for ? undecided
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by godofuck231: 9:52am On Feb 09
Am now having an erection, so nigerian army get hitmen like this and yet the politicians are messing them up like they are weak
Re: Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army by patomberekpe(m): 10:12am On Feb 09
MAKE THE AUDIO MORE LOUDER, LIARS SHOW US PHOTOS, ONLY WHEN YOU KILL INNOCENT IGBO CITIZENS CALLING THEM CRIMINALS YOU SHOW THEM ON NATIONAL TV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Slumped And Died In Ikorodu After Being Dropped By A Car. Viewer Disc / Vikings Cult War Claims The Life Of This Handsome Man PHOTOS / Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.