Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO (432 Views)

Tech Love Leap With Tecno: Spark Up Your February! / Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by graceyJ1: 7:50am On Feb 09
It's that season of Love once again guys. Spread the TECNO love far and wide! Gift a SPARK 20 to your ride-or-die and win exclusive pampering from TECNO.

Don't hold back on the love! Share the TECNO offer with your geng! Whether it's your bestie or your boo, buying them a SPARK 20 means you also get to enjoy some freebies

So spark up this February and show love to those you really care about. To know more about it you can visit the Tecno site
http:///TECNOSparkYour

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Ekanem66: 9:23am On Feb 09
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by AprilSterling: 12:52pm On Feb 09
graceyJ1:
It's that season of Love once again guys. Spread the TECNO love far and wide! Gift a SPARK 20 to your ride-or-die and win exclusive pampering from TECNO.

Don't hold back on the love! Share the TECNO offer with your geng! Whether it's your bestie or your boo, buying them a SPARK 20 means you also get to enjoy some freebies

So spark up this February and show love to those you really care about. To know more about it you can visit the Tecno site

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by AprilSterling: 12:54pm On Feb 09
Spark your love
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Yinksy09(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10
Love is in the air
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Blvckk: 2:15am On Feb 11
Tecno finds a way to win the hearts of the people, I'm pretty sure that's how they won the heart of the AFCON committee to be their partners in the ongoing tournament, I love TECNO ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Max1103: 10:51am On Feb 11
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Max1103: 10:53am On Feb 11
Connecting and involving the fans is key
Blvckk:
Tecno finds a way to win the hearts of the people, I'm pretty sure that's how they won the heart of the AFCON committee to be their partners in the ongoing tournament, I love TECNO ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1 Like

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Max1103: 10:54am On Feb 11
Wear nose mask
Yinksy09:
Love is in the air
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Max1103: 10:55am On Feb 11
AprilSterling:
Spark your love

I want to plaster o๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Max1103: 10:55am On Feb 11
Let's gooo
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Blvckk: 11:03am On Feb 11
I agree with you, tecno company is top notch.
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Breastfeed: 8:18pm On Feb 11
All these kind promos go come dey make pesin wish sey dem dey relationship now
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Lazyme2(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by OluwaElla(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13
Make I rush and get this one for me and mine
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by stephenhaleem(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13
Na to go find who I go de with like this for this season
graceyJ1:

2 Likes

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by ElizabethEdem: 9:01am On Feb 14
TECNO of love and sparks!!!
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Ezeifeduba: 5:11pm On Feb 14
Nothing for single man like me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Ezeifeduba: 5:13pm On Feb 14
Happy Valentine's day everyone
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by HachiPrincess1: 5:38pm On Feb 14
Spread love with Tecno
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Nourahwilly24(f): 1:49am On Feb 15
Happy valentine's day y'all
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Mhayrie: 3:04pm On Feb 15
Omoooo, wahala for who no get val bayii ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
We try again next year ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Dolapo09: 12:46pm On Feb 18
๐Ÿ˜ŒThank you Tecno, it was truly lovely๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
graceyJ1:

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Idarachris84: 1:27pm On Feb 18
The brand that shows love effortlessly!

1 Like

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18
Idarachris84:
The brand that shows love effortlessly!

Did they visit orphanages?
I know last year they did!

1 Like

Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Fonjewel0(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18
Kakadancefreak:

Did they visit orphanages?
I know last year they did!

They are probably working on that. That's the true definition of love. Giving hope to the homeless.
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Wanni25(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18
This brand is known for its global impact.

It's one brand that stands out for me.
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Cheezzyy: 5:11pm On Feb 18
An opportunity for single people to experience love. Tecno, unna do this one
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Lazyme2(f): 5:53pm On Feb 18
stephenhaleem:
Na to go find who I go de with like this for this season

Honestly o
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Utty123: 6:49pm On Feb 18
This brand and doingsss
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Yinksy09(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18
Love is in the air.
Re: Spark Up Your Valentine In This Season Of Love With TECNO by Preciousagajus: 10:16am On Feb 19
Awwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaching For The Future: TECNO Pioneers AI Revolution In Smart Devices / How To Make Back Your Lost iPhone / Looking for Mtn Fastlink To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.