Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn (12552 Views)

82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun / Permanent Cure For Arthritis/ Cure It Now Before It Makes You hypertensive / Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56am On Feb 09
Jokerman:
Nigerian ball you mean.

As a man utd fan though, If Erik Bin Laden tactics cannot kill us, then nothing can

I Tire for them. undecided

That's why I said in a comment that European Club supporters like Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca or Man Utd can't slump or die for football. sad

It's those football fans who tell you 'Na only Super Eagles I dey watch' who slump and die needlessly sad
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by giftbawa: 10:58am On Feb 09
I am hypertensive and I do not watch live matches, i only watch highlights after hearing the results.

Get your Data at 400 bucks per GB. Valid for 30 days, receive data then pay

Contact me on whats app zero eight one two zero three one one one six five.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Forumites: 11:00am On Feb 09
First time to read this kind of thing. Which kind regime be this where something that gives happiness like football kills. Haba.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Matrix137(m): 11:04am On Feb 09
He who has ears should here abeg

I'm tired of typing RIP
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by judedwriter(m): 11:05am On Feb 09
To sum,

If you have have hbp or hypertensive, please don't watch the super eagles live on Sunday...

You can listen to live commentary on radio or follow livescore online.

Football isn't do or die. You have 1 life to live, live it well.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Quality20(m): 11:06am On Feb 09
Usmanovic95:
Something will kill a man jare
but it doesn't have to be football, vagina or any rubbish sha
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Tradepunter2: 11:07am On Feb 09
inoki247:
Lol Dr should first warn hospital showing Nigeria match to dere Patients they're murderer dey are trying to kill dere patients on Purpose...

Buh people playing sport bettt Join all this in few years time the rate at which dem go dey visit hospital bkuz of dere heart go dey frequent...

Nah I think bettors are more harden..... Do you know the psychological stress involved week in week out and not winning anf still pushing

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by dbestcno(m): 11:08am On Feb 09
thesicilian:
If your team is Man City, Liverpool, Bayern etc you can watch all the football you want, it even reduces your BP.

But as for Chelsea, Arsenal, Nigeria, it is strongly advisable not to watch if you already have high blood pressure.

Man U fans belong to a different category altogether. Those ones have completely lost hope altogether so theirs goes beyond high blood pressure to depression, suicide attempts, and a whole lot of other psychiatric issues

Manchester united get hope for where Chelsea dey

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by ClearFlair: 11:09am On Feb 09
ManirBK:
Good development

pls do not kill your self watching Super chickens but realy they are now super eagles

Supporter of APC pretending to care about human lives. Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Khafsun: 11:11am On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

See them soft hearted people everywhere

We way dey do sport betting everyday we suppose don die of heart attack na

Infact if you are a keyboard warrior you can't suffer depression and heart breaks again
Do you even know what we keyboard warriors experience every day

I lost 7million naira yesterday because one stupid bank in Czech Republic told my woman that my company is fake

You lost money that never belonged to you. Olรจ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Henrychino(m): 11:12am On Feb 09
A generator republic ๐Ÿ˜
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by epainos: 11:13am On Feb 09
People watch football matches before na. Even, our national league was like a battleground in those days. Abiola Babes FC was one of the top clubs then. Stadia were always full then. Why dem no dey drop dead then na?

Please, correct the food you eat. Stop eating junk. Everything in Nigeria is bad...but when we tell them, they insult us. Stop using maggi, too much salt, etc. All our grains have been poisoned with pesticides that keep raising the estrogen levels in men and can't perform like before. Most men are weak. I don't eat rice, beans, etc again.

Solution: Learn organic farming and start producing everything you eat. After 1 year you will see the difference. Most cardiovascular diseases can be reversed as long as there is no organ damage.

Stop patronizing estate sellers who give you 400sqm for a plot. If you are buying from them, struggle and buy a minimum of 600sqm...and reserve 100sqm for gardening. Personally, I cannot buy less than 1,000 sqm cos I need a minimum of 667sqm (a standard full plot...not the yeye 300, 400, 450, 550 sqm they give you these days) for gardening.

Check Ikoyi's old plot of land....you will get my point.

Dem now position you to use interlocking for flooring and it is virtually everywhere, and then put plants in pots. grin Dem think say dem wise. See, many will struggle to build houses and either not live there or live there for a very short period. Se you don't want to cut grasses ni. Ok oรฒo. If you learn organic farming well, you won't even cut grass at all cos everything will be balanced.

A don talk my own oooo.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Deziwealth: 11:14am On Feb 09
ManirBK:
Good development

pls do not kill your self watching Super chickens but realy they are now super eagles
You're a negative person, ppl like you have problems for every solution
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Zooposki(f): 11:16am On Feb 09
thesicilian:
If your team is Man City, Liverpool, Bayern etc you can watch all the football you want, it even reduces your BP.

But as for Chelsea, Arsenal, Nigeria, it is strongly advisable not to watch if you already have high blood pressure.

Man U fans belong to a different category altogether. Those ones have completely lost hope altogether so theirs goes beyond high blood pressure to depression, suicide attempts, and a whole lot of other psychiatric issues

Nigeria man no get football eague? Na only Oyinbo league you mention.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by drololaaof: 11:17am On Feb 09
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/afcon-avoid-watching-football-if-hypertensive-doctors-warn/
Not only hypertensive but people should do things in moderation.
Some are not hypertensive but are carrying occult clots that is likely to dislodge anytime .
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Feb 09
Dem no go listen.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by barinedan(m): 11:33am On Feb 09
Especially when it comes to do with Nigerian matches
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by HighTable(m): 11:34am On Feb 09
It is the VAR team that killed those people! it was an attempted match robbery possibly masterminded by the south African Patrice Motsepe, President of CAF.

At that moment Even those of us without emotions felt a deep feeling of cheating and robbery right to our face.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by omenka1: 11:38am On Feb 09
This warning is coming late, people are dead already
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by thesicilian: 11:44am On Feb 09
Zooposki:

Nigeria man no get football eague? Na only Oyinbo league you mention.
You should have replied my comment with Nigerian language instead of Oyinbo language grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Zooposki(f): 11:45am On Feb 09
thesicilian:

You should have replied my comment with Nigerian language instead of Oyinbo language grin

Pidgin na Nigerian language. Oyinbo dey speak pidgin? Besides how would you understand if I communicate in my native tongue. Foolishness of an African man is indeed sorrowful.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Goddyrichie(m): 11:48am On Feb 09
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/afcon-avoid-watching-football-if-hypertensive-doctors-warn/
so me wey virtual Dey chop since 2015 chop my wace fees school fees my salary money d money my dad mom uncle aunty send me an errand chop ham join my yahoo money chop ham too sell my phone chop d money wenti make I do my heart don turn to rock nothing fit make me get high blood pressure my exs sef wey break my heart think say I go think ham or Dey cry like mumu me wey no give dem shishi as virtual no gree make I give dem money

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by thesicilian: 11:50am On Feb 09
Zooposki:

Pidgin na Nigerian language. Oyinbo dey speak pidgin? Besides how would you understand if I communicate in my native tongue. Foolishness of an African man is indeed sorrowful.
Just had to go and spoil a potentially interesting convo. undecided

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Fira09(m): 11:51am On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Your last sentence ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Kyase, Dfrost.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Successlane: 12:01pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Small , small na.

Me, I be Arsenal fan, I make up my mind before the start of their game. so no outcome fit shock me.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09
Nigerian men and football are like 5&6 just as Nigerian women and olosho be. Men can't stop watching football games. Women can't stop playing away.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Zooposki(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09
FireUpNow:
Nigerian men and football are like 5&6 just as Nigerian women and olosho be. Men can't stop watching football games. Women can't stop playing away.

Na only una dey die on top women. Na only una dey die on top football. I wonder who come be the olosho.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by FireUpNow(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09
Zooposki:

Na only una dey die on top women. Na only una dey die on top football. I wonder who come be the olosho.

Women sef dey die under dick too
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by geoworldedu: 12:25pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Arsenal to me is the team that can give you hypertension. We already know that Man Utd and Chelsea are consistently playing badly. But Arsenal will play well till last minutes and lose the match where it matters most. That is hypertension personified. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by Drixmobi25: 12:31pm On Feb 09
President Tinubu Should make sure he watch the Nigeria vs SA match.
Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by geoworldedu: 12:34pm On Feb 09
HighTable:
It is the VAR team that killed those people! it was an attempted match robbery possibly masterminded by the south African Patrice Motsepe, President of CAF.

At that moment Even those of us without emotions felt a deep feeling of cheating and robbery right to our face.

I wonder how you people watch match. When I saw the tackle, I was already scared that it could be a penalty. Then off we went to score. I was expecting them to call it back and they did. The refereeing is just perfect. So I see no reason in people cooking up stories about the match. Even if we lost that day, it was not an ojoro as many people are tagging it. It was a pure refereeing.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn by geoworldedu: 12:38pm On Feb 09
judedwriter:
To sum,

If you have have hbp or hypertensive, please don't watch the super eagles live on Sunday...

You can listen to live commentary on radio or follow livescore online.

Football isn't do or die. You have 1 life to live, live it well.
Nigerian live commentary will kill them faster than watching it o. The best is not to watch it at all, for those who are hypertensive or dealing with heart failures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions / Belly Fat After Giving Birth-what Will I Do / Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.