Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid (57093 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by tvafrique: 2:30pm On Feb 09
Nigerian Inventor Competes With Elon Musk, Designs Driverless Fleet Of Cars

Introducing Frederick Akphoghene, the visionary behind the groundbreaking innovation of the first-ever fleet of self-driving pods owned by a Black entrepreneur.

JéGO Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Miami, FL, is a community-oriented autonomous vehicle manufacturer that commenced operations in 2021 with a mission to empower small businesses. At the heart of JéGO's ethos is the utilization of driverless technology to bridge services, products, and providers with their communities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQ096omGgo

Read full details at
https://tvafriquenetworks.com/video/driverlesspods/

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:31pm On Feb 09
can never be from igbo land
kestolove95:
The mother cannot be from that side that..
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by occfx: 2:31pm On Feb 09
Resetinc:
Haa!!
Arrest him for what?
Last week my cousin hit 820odds all green, he played with 100naira and won about N98k with bonus.
If he had placed 50k on that odds na instant millionaire he for become..

Yes people dey cashout on low key, you go call am yahoo

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Oga does that look like a skit to you?

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit
una too dey gullible for here ***spits***

4 Likes

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by akaahs(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09
Pure skit

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by mastermaestro(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Even the boy's sister was busy defending her fraudulent brother, the mother gave her a very dirty slap until the yahoo boy interven. U Rush dey say skit

Don't be gullible. It's a stupid skit. angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by korm2me(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Lol it's a skit. So the guy took a camera man and the lady with Mic along or the mother did that?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by femicyrus(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09
officialwdhtvv:
Moment a terrified mum saw her jobless 17yr old son's N50m Mercedes benz

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWhOFeFsOU

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HqRh4rLko/?igsh=MTR6dTh6MDJ2YzcwNA==

Why is it that any YouTube video.you post, one must carry hand lens to view it?
Can't you make large resolution that won't strain people's eyes?
Ones I view another video from you and there is still no changes, I will simply blacklist you.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Psoul(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Where did the blogger interviewing them came from. Seems they live together there?

Probably, the midget invited them to the house to wait for the arrival of the son.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09
First of all, that Benz is not up to 50 million. Enough with the hype abeg. Secondly, this is staged
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

This is a skit. Adjust your lens and rewatch it. Observe and ask questions.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Feb 09
ObidenceNeckpre:
can never be from igbo land

Never. The mama for call all their Neighbors. Come organise party to celebrate her Son . grin grin
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by frankson1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09
kestolove95:
The mother cannot be from that side that..

Which side in particular cheesy
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by sihamey: 4:38pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

My own is that why bring in mic to ask people question if not skit making ?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by RickyJesus: 4:41pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Lol, I burst out with laugher when the mumcy begin the deal with her after that saying work is a work.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by nedekid: 4:47pm On Feb 09
Resetinc:
Haa!!
Arrest him for what?
Last week my cousin hit 820odds all green, he played with 100naira and won about N98k with bonus.
If he had placed 50k on that odds na instant millionaire he for become..
That is if "he had" . Everyone has a if "he had" story.
Me sef would along with 1million people have won euromillions lottery of 200m pounds 2 years ago if "I had".
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Kinzo0917(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

No mind dat olodo

Everything na skit for their eyes 👀

I believe say him be yahoo guy. Stories like this dey pepper them
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 4:58pm On Feb 09
Kinzo0917:

No mind dat olodo

Everything na skit for their eyes 👀

I believe say him be yahoo guy. Stories like this dey pepper them

Normally most people on nairaland here lack sense and understanding.

Dem dey see yahoo boy wey buy car worth 50m dem say na skit. Idiots everywhere!

They should go to expensive hotels and see small small yahoo boys with massive exotic and expensive cars. I'm sure they'll call those ones skit too
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 4:59pm On Feb 09
RickyJesus:

Lol, I burst out with laugher when the mumcy begin the deal with her after that saying work is a work.

Lol the girl na Olosho nau, na their lifestyle be that
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Sniper101(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09
See how he family house/compound be, yet he collect money con reason say na to rush go collect Benzema of 50milla

some Boys sha
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 5:03pm On Feb 09
sihamey:

My own is that why bring in mic to ask people question if not skit making ?

The guy who bought the car in question is fvcking real. Nothing like skit. Come Benin city enter expensive hotels here you'll be shocked to see small small yahoo boys with massive exotic and expensive cars. E get one wey I see recently, dude isn't up to 17 by mere looking at him, u need to see the beast of a car he drove to the hotel while I was chilling in their VIP lounge!

Imagine I decided to interview that boy's mother on how his son bought the car, posted it online, Una go say na skit. How na abeg? U dey whine me?
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 5:08pm On Feb 09
DARLINGTON869:

This is a skit. Adjust your lens and rewatch it. Observe and ask questions.

Okay, ritual killings you always read on nairaland are all skits.

If ritual killings ain't skit, how the fvck is this a skit? Na everything be skit to Una? Oga enter expensive hotels around you and see small small yahoo boys with mad exotic cars there.

If an interviewer decides to interview any of their mothers as to know how their sons bought those cars, u go say na skit? Dey play! Na poverty dey make una think say everything na skit
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by phemray(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09
Originality007:
grin grin grin scripted

so wen the guy was coming with d benz, The blind date Tv crew followed him abi? grin grin

Naija bloggers and anything to bring traffic sa

Yes it's possible, the boy tot the family will rejoice and be happy he bought big car hence he arranged for the TV. Remember he is a small boy ..

1 Like

Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by olaolaking: 5:34pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

You are just a kid
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by G00dharddick: 5:35pm On Feb 09
olaolaking:
You are just a kid

I don't engage little boys like you in a conversation. Look for your age mate
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Indispensable85(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Gullible you! This is why politicians deceive you people easily. That's a skit obviously.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Indispensable85(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09
It's a skit but the message is clear.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by cezarman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

No wonder you people believed WWE was real grin grin
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Calitoscassius(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

It is a skit, watch it carefully.
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by SmartMen: 7:28pm On Feb 09
gaby:
Nonsense skits
God bless you... u noticed it obviously. grin grin grin
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by molas02: 7:41pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

If it's not skit. Why the recording mic. Or they already knew there's going to be a fight so they decided to bring d mic and a camera man
Re: Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid by Tobest94: 7:45pm On Feb 09
Originality007:
grin grin grin scripted

so wen the guy was coming with d benz, The blind date Tv crew followed him abi? grin grin

Naija bloggers and anything to bring traffic sa
leave them make dem Dey mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.