Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (57124 Views)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by StagethemTVee: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2020
When a boy of this age goes from English to native language while trying to get his way out of the trouble he got himself into, and then negotiating terms and conditions with his mum, you know a legend is born. A true legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ

348 Likes 47 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by StagethemTVee: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Fayose na learner where this boy is...I have been laughing so hard, i am in sivia pain

Lalasticlala

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by okenwaa(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Off me grin grin

40 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Adalyon(f): 1:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Ehyyaaa... She should give him the last chance he's asking for... Say Na "rest like this " ... Lol...

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by StagethemTVee: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Where remote control? grin grin grin
okenwaa:
Off me grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Abboki: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
cool

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by NORSIYK(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
He's a born lawyer.
Future senior advocate of Nigeria

457 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by MARKone(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Boy will turn out to be a very good negotiator and a great sales man grin

382 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by PureGoldh(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Funny enOugh grin....This boy is a legend.

He is so wise and outspoken

This kinda person go negotiate price of a product with a seller soteh the seller no go know when he/she even sell it below cost price.

297 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Whothecapfits: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Madoooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by ib4real95(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by 0coded80: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
very funny boy, he is telling his mum, the way she ought to sit to keep calm

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Crackhead25(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
That boy na badass negotiator grin

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by nadel: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
There is something off about this boy...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
No be today men begin dey tell women to calm down. grin

319 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Dabliss02(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Lol mad ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by NOC1(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
The boy has done a lot of talking with the parents, so he has learned how to resolve issues via dialog. The mum only tried to change strategy of punishing him and he is still using the most powerful tool which is dialog.

Ones you have opportunity to speak you might be pardoned, that’s why thieves don’t give such room, because you might talk out yourself.

316 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Monaco2(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
I watched dis video yesterday n it wasn’t funny to me at all, I was just wishing I could hug d kid,I was feeling for d lil nigga,imagine d kin beat d mama go don beat d pikin for am to begin act like dat, pls who know dem, I would love to meet dis kid

199 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Mrlouis: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Attention seeking everywhere. Hmmm

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by joeyswift(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Mummy calm down,calm down. Mummy are you videoing me. This boy is hilarious

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Swizbank: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Lol, I feel it's staged, maybe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Authoreety: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Chai see scope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Virginnn(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Behind the scene

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Na future politician be this. Na how Dem dey always start. After getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar,they will start begging for mercy.
Notice how he switched to native tongue; in the future that will be utilized to appeal to his ethnic group and win their blind support in the face of his calamities.
Better flog the hell out of him before he morphs into another Treasury looter. angry

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by FuckThaMod: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Haha.. grin
Boy are you sure that's your last chance? Don't make promises you can't fufil o.. Else that cain you will receive when you break them will be triple grin

I hate inflicting physical pain on my fellow humans not to talk of a child but sometimes it's highly necessary cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by motionarena: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Don't know why people are praising dis video on social media.

If am d father I will beat up d mother why does she have to post this

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Mrlouis: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
NORSIYK:
He's a born lawyer.
Future senior advocate of Nigeria
Una don start again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by janedonez(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Lol, nice choice of words even in a precarious situation.
He probably had witnessed this scenario with adults around him, maybe dad and mum or mum and maid

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.