Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Let's Get A Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's Get A Laff (810 Views)

Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. / Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Get A Laff by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
There's this drunk standing out on the street corner, and a cop passes by, and says, "What do you think you're doing?" The drunk says, "I heard the world goes around every 24 hours, and I'm waiting on my house. Won't be long now, there goes my neighbor." grin grin
Re: Let's Get A Laff by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
A man is at his lawyer's funeral and and is surprised by the turnout for this one man. He turns to the people around him. "Why are you all at this man's funeral?" A man turns towards him and says, "We're all clients." "And you ALL came to pay your respects? How touching." "No, we came to make sure he was dead." grin grin
Re: Let's Get A Laff by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
One night a man was getting very drunk in a pub. He staggered back to take a piss, whipping his prick out as he went in the door. However, he had wandered into the ladies room by mistake, surprising a woman sitting on the can, "This is for ladies!" she screamed. The drunk waved his dick at her and said "So is this!" grin grin grin
Re: Let's Get A Laff by demmy8: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigerians Please click on this link, to like this picture to put Nigeria on the world great scene again thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=pu.127636357262999&type=1&permPage=1
Re: Let's Get A Laff by demmy8: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigerians Please click on this link, to like this picture to put Nigeria on the world great scene again thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=pu.127636357262999&type=1&permPage=1
Re: Let's Get A Laff by Ajibel(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Yawnş into op's möuth
Re: Let's Get A Laff by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
A mother found her son scooping ice cream in the kitchen and was mad.

Mom : "Dinner is going to be ready in an hour, put that ice cream away and go play."

Son : "But mom, there's no one to play with."

Mom : "I'll play with you, what do you wanna play?"

Son : "Lets play mommy and daddy, you go upstairs and lay down on the bed."

The mom said ok and went upstairs. The son put on his dad's fishing hat and lit up one of his dad's cigarettes. He went upstairs and opened the door.

Mom : "Now what do I do?"

Son : "Get your ass out of bed, you LovePeddler, and fix that kid some fucking ice cream."
 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clueless Bin Gbo Gbo / Total / Kangaroo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.