Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living (13238 Views)

Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi / Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:26am On Feb 09
cheesy
that's the game
grab power and defend incompetency
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:28am On Feb 09
Helinues must always avoid threads like this.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by whippersnapper(m): 11:29am On Feb 09
Thunder fire this oloriburuku agbaya

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by guideman: 11:30am On Feb 09
BATified oya, talk your own. We're waiting.
Clueless people, clueless government and clueless party. APC government has been a disaster right from inception.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by sukar886: 11:30am On Feb 09
Mr felix morka may thunder from malawi strike you there bingo

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Paraman: 11:32am On Feb 09
jmoore:

But what? Wetin concern lamentation in Europe with Nigeria?

https://www.nairaland.com/7995449/things-tough-everywhere-felix-morka#128366742
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Maga123: 11:35am On Feb 09
Some people no get conscience oooo so until nigerians start dying in their numbers which some have started, before the people will cry out
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by YesDaddyTill203: 11:37am On Feb 09
Ok
Apart from the drastic currency devaluations in Nigeria, the price increases in cost of living is universal.

I'm currently visiting Ethiopia, my taxi driver was complaining to me how prices have gone up in Addis Ababa and Ethiopia in general.
I asked for specific examples. He told me that he bought his apartment for 3 Million Birr 4 years ago. The same apartheid are now being sold for 20 Million Birr.
He told me that prices of bread, fuel and everything else has gone up 4 to 6 times from What they where just recently..

Cost of living has gone everywhere in the world from the first economies of the US to third world economy of Ethiopia.
I'm yet to visit any country where people are not complaining about sudden increases in the cost of living.
There's no magic solution, anyone that promises such isnjusy lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by LeeSmart: 11:37am On Feb 09
This people are mad oo, when it comes to suffering they now start comparing us to other nations but when it comes to living a good life their eyes suddenly become blind.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by YesDaddyTill203: 11:38am On Feb 09
Beremx:
Thunder fire you Mr. Felix Morka. That's all I have to say
People like you just hate facts. You prefer lies and deceit.
Prove him wrong, tell us where people as re not complaining about cost of living.
Ok
Apart from the drastic currency devaluations in Nigeria, the price increases in cost of living is universal.

I'm currently visiting Ethiopia, my taxi driver was complaining to me how prices have gone up in Addis Ababa and Ethiopia in general.
I asked for specific examples. He told me that he bought his apartment for 3 Million Birr 4 years ago. The same apartheid are now being sold for 20 Million Birr.
He told me that prices of bread, fuel and everything else has gone up 4 to 6 times from What they where just recently..

Cost of living has gone everywhere in the world from the first economies of the US to third world economy of Ethiopia.
I'm yet to visit any country where people are not complaining about sudden increases in the cost of living.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Intergrated: 11:39am On Feb 09
Beremx:
and his generation to come.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Intergrated: 11:41am On Feb 09
YesDaddyTill203:

People like you just hate facts. You prefer lies and deceit.
Prove him wrong, tell us where people as re not complaining about cost of living.
Ok

cause in Ethiopia farmers get killed in the farms Abi. Or businessmen don't travel on roads again cause of kidnapping? Make una dey talk truth oi.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by nigmarelli(m): 11:43am On Feb 09
Greetings my peeps. This is how you know dogs and swine as bible take describe them for bible. If any of you remember the abiola and kingibe jingle when them dey contest(i small that time o mind you) na small I remember; it goes like this I tire for this life or na so so wahala, no house, no road, hospital no water
I tire for this world o I tire for life o!
Then the sdp hopeful now comes in with the answer;
My brother wetin you dey think,
My sister helep e don come,
Sdp, m.k.o, kingibe, power.
Sdp, m.k.o, kingibe progress.
Abiola na the man, sdp na the party to solve our problems and better our lives.

Shey una no see say na the same slogan or promises na im all the government don dey use till this very moment and yet things don worse! Hope you guys get my drift. Until we see these guys for who they truly are and get our lives back through referendum and true federalism and justice and total overhaul of the constitution na roundabout we just dey do.
Imagine people generalising something that has plagued us for decades with those of other climes as some sort of yardstick. Ciao.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Streetdoctor: 11:43am On Feb 09
Beremx:
Beremx and @festacman how come d sudden change from ronu-ing. No more "it will favour me and my family"
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by bionixs: 11:44am On Feb 09
Paraman:
People in Europe are also lamenting but that does not mean things have to be this hard in Nigeria too
my young inlaw who relocated to UK ,late November, has taken care of over ₦8million expenses . Just the one that passed through me o. I don't know about the others. He even left his degree cert with me here. He said that if he needs it , I could come with it anytime my wife or I want to visit.
Just less than 3 months, working in two places without cert . Let nobody deceive you that hunger is everywhere.

But wait o. What do these heartless rogues called politicians tell people like you that make you believe them ? Even when it is obvious that you are very hungry ?

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by MT: 11:45am On Feb 09
CodeTemplar:
Average FAAC monthly allocation has increased by over 100% in the past 36 months. What are these governors doing with their new found wealth. No one to chase them and make them accountable so they start supporting FG against the masses to secure their monthly windfall.

Thank you for this.

I was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan, I saw hectares of farmland not cultivated.

These silly state governors will not think of buying lot of tractors and assign these hectares of lands like 2 hectares to 1 tractor, so as to make the life of the farmers easier. The Government suppose lease the farm lands from the families, pay them and cultivate them.

Our soldiers should be deployed to secure the farmlands. They are not only to fight boko harams. Most of them are in the barracks doing nothing.

Instead, the stupid governors are selling our arable farm lands and convert them to estate!!!

The silly legislators will never make a law to protect our farmlands from being turned into an estate.

Look at Seyi Makinde, Governor of Oyo Estate selling green lands, where citizens use to merry, and which provides fresh oxygen to hoteliers. Is that not madness?
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ShootThemAll(m): 11:48am On Feb 09
"APC Spokeperson" what did you except... Lol. He will definitely defend his pay master no matter how stupid and senseless his excuses are to him. He will do it with no iota of shame.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Streetdoctor: 11:50am On Feb 09
YesDaddyTill203:
Ok

Ur mothers are planning to beat up Tinubu

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Decarbonisation: 11:51am On Feb 09
Morka two faced lying basta...rd
What country in EU are farmers barely going to the fam?
The economic destruction and terrible governance the blood sucking and incompetent APC government has delivered to Nigerians is the primary reason why things are hard
Simple.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Brushstrokes20: 11:52am On Feb 09
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Useless govt of brainless, bloodthirsty bandits! πŸ’―
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ghiloman28(m): 11:52am On Feb 09
Western countries is heaven is this and that 90% of people living there can’t even afford 10days holiday in Nigeria coz they can’t afford flight ticket not until thier parent die before some of them will starve and manage to come. Most of people living in abroad are broke after thier bills. With the current naira value 90% of them can’t afford a decent place in agege for 1month they will be dead broke πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by michlins(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09
Prigidypogodo:
jmichlins my guy for nnewi that year
how far na sweetheart 😘😘
see me as I dey. Nnewi still dey ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Seunpapa65: 12:02pm On Feb 09
Googledotcom:
We are slowly heading back to the era when we eat rice once a week, on Sundays.
Once church close and you no rush go house, siblings chop the food finish, na till next Sunday be dat.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by kushme: 12:05pm On Feb 09
CodeTemplar:
Average FAAC monthly allocation has increased by over 100% in the past 36 months. What are these governors doing with their new found wealth. No one to chase them and make them accountable so they start supporting FG against the masses to secure their monthly windfall.

Let me ask, in actual sense of it, are the allocation increments true reflection of whatever revenue the FG generated from sales of crude and non crude ? Cos, as it is now, the current situation of this bad inflation is as a result of the lies of the years that they've been making more money,reason, the allocations were increased.

See, the reality is, people should stop seeing trillions of fiat naira budget as some very very big money to transform the whole of Africa not just the giant of Africa (Nigeria) alone, that's a hogwash. The Naija case is that, the funds gotten from dollars(not even in hundreds of billions of thousands) into the economy are shared and stolen by the leaders and their sweeties while they pay you salary of fiat naira(money that doesn't exist) at the end of the month.

The Naija system don cast,from the FG to the States to the LGs. The currencies (dollar/euro) we use for import are stolen while you are left with plenty nairas created out of thin air to be pursuing few goods..
Farmers can't go to farm to produce in large quantities due to Boko and bandits with kidnapping standing at number one now, the little produce harvested is heavily taxed while on transit to trade place by different uniform and non-uniform men, high petroleum price..
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ghiloman28(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09
This is me while growing up. If you eat garri in afternoon with groundnut and sugar your papa must be big man. But fortunately there are many ways to make money unlike then so we not going back to those old days.
Googledotcom:
We are slowly heading back to the era when we eat rice once a week, on Sundays.
Once church close and you no rush go house, siblings chop the food finish, na till next Sunday be dat.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by YesDaddyTill203: 12:17pm On Feb 09
Streetdoctor:

Ur mothers are planning to beat up Tinubu

You.must be talking Bout your mother. Not mine.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Streetdoctor: 12:21pm On Feb 09
YesDaddyTill203:

You.must be talking Bout your mother. Not mine.

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Calitoscassius(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09
Paraman:
Seun

Mynd44

Fergie001

Arobaga just broke rule 2
My frend, just make your own comment, leave modes alone, they have more important issues to handle.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Sicklebear28: 12:21pm On Feb 09
Racoon:
Always comparing themselves only with evil and wicked policies, never in good standards or development. These bastards don't rate their suffering citizens @ all.

Helinues, Yarimo MannaBBgrills how far
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by caye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09
MEEVEET:

European farmers are lamenting that food from Ukraine is too cheap that they can't compete

Not same thing with our own oga

Wait!
Is that what the western mainstream media told you, or you made it up?

If that's what the western media told you...they lied.

The truth is that they want to stop farmers from growing some crops , using EU regulations. Your country eg Holland will be told " grow wheat, don't grow barley", another will be told to grow barley but " don't grow oranges".

It's a WEF ( world economic forum) strategy to divide countries into production counties/ districts. A slow process into European global new dictatorship; a complete fascist system.
A system of rule by the elites ( unelected).
That's what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by YesDaddyTill203: 12:24pm On Feb 09
Intergrated:
cause in Ethiopia farmers get killed in the farms Abi. Or businessmen don't travel on roads again cause of kidnapping? Make una dey talk truth oi.

Mumu, Ethiopia is even worse. They have militants in Tigray and now the Amahara are also taking up arms against the govt.

I have been warned not to even think of traveling outside of Addis Ababa.
Most of you are just ignorant of what's going on in the world. You also quick to talk about others while ignoring your own problems.
Try and understand what's going in the world before posting trash next time. Google is actually free. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Paraman: 12:25pm On Feb 09
Calitoscassius:
My frend, just make your own comment, leave modes alone, they have more important issues to handle.
Direct your advise to the guy I reported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PFN, CAN Endorse Ighodalo For Governor / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.