Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living (13156 Views)

Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi / Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Mozegee: 12:26pm On Feb 09
The thunder that will fire this man and his entire generation will so disastrous. God will punish this man , because you criminals are sitting down in. Ac room without knowing what an ordinary citizen is Passing through.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by tishbite43: 12:39pm On Feb 09
falconey:
Up APC!!!!!

APC CAN DEFEND anything, if president tinubu spend 1 trillion on olosho, APC will remind you abacha spent 3 trillion on olosho without seeing her pant.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Make Abacha catch you
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Confirm4real(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09
One of the reasons Nigeria will never be good...

We have people that will support evil, wicked, and heartless Polithiefcians because of what they stand to gain.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by MrRichmond: 12:51pm On Feb 09
Paraman:
Seun

Mynd44

Fergie001

Arobaga just broke rule 2

must you cry for everything? You're a grown man, but you're out here calling for your mummy mynd to defend you.

If you no like wetin him talk, talk your own too like man. undecided
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by successman100: 12:57pm On Feb 09
This man is an enemy of the masses.
Have you traveled to every where?
You will beg to eat soon for supporting evil.
Then, You will remember today.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Emman08: 1:02pm On Feb 09
Felix Morka is new Femi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by kushme: 1:04pm On Feb 09
caye:

Wait!
Is that what the western mainstream media told you, or you made it up?

If that's what the western media told you...they lied.

The truth is that they want to stop farmers from growing some crops , using EU regulations. Your country eg Holland will be told " grow wheat, don't grow barley", another will be told to grow barley but " don't grow oranges".

It's a WEF ( world economic forum) strategy to divide countries into production counties/ districts. A slow process into European global new dictatorship; a complete fascist system.
A system of rule by the elites ( unelected).
That's what is happening.

Wow, telling the human race what to grow for food and what not to, is a threat to human existence. Why would they(whoever they are)want to divide countries into production?
I believe there is a mission different from what they might be saying.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Intergrated: 1:22pm On Feb 09
YesDaddyTill203:

Mumu, Ethiopia is even worse. They have militants in Tigray and now the Amahara are also taking up arms against the govt.

I have been warned not to even think of traveling outside of Addis Ababa.
Most of you are just ignorant of what's going on in the world. You also quick to talk about others while ignoring your own problems.
Try and understand what's going in the world before posting trash next time. Google is actually free. grin
can see from your name you actually a zombie till further notice.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by clopgsane: 1:24pm On Feb 09
Thunder fire you Mr. Felix Morka.
[size=1pt]https://projectfreetv.onl/
https://waplus.win/[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Paraman: 1:43pm On Feb 09
MrRichmond:

must you cry for everything? You're a grown man, but you're out here calling for your mummy mynd to defend you.

If you no like wetin him talk, talk your own too like man. undecided
I won't be exchanging insults with kids online. I'm above you guys level.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by bentenny(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09
This reminds me of 2021 when the world was going through economic crisis and the infamous erstwhile aide to PMB played down on the spike in inflation rate figures by reminding Nigerians that we were not alone as it was affecting everyone including developed countries like UK and US posting double digit inflation rate!

However,as 2021 was coming to an end the inflation rate of UK and US improved and went back to single digits while that of Nigeria kept rising!

The comical part is that Reno Omockery,in his desperate bid to be in the good books of the current administration and possibly land a lucrative position in government,made an excuse for a power outage at the airport sighting that of Francisco to be far worse than Nigeria!

When leaders are bereft of ideas for governance they resort to not only give flimsy excuses but engage in blame game!

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Formation10: 1:49pm On Feb 09
If you can't work leave the office the people that vote for did not vote for to complain military took over in niger republic for just some month now things in niger are for better than Nigerian oga stop defending rubbish
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Anatolia: 2:06pm On Feb 09
Farmers in Europe are better than Mr.Morka. A cruel government is crying about unfairness.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Anatolia: 2:09pm On Feb 09
YesDaddyTill203:
Ok
Apart from the drastic currency devaluations in Nigeria, the price increases in cost of living is universal.

I'm currently visiting Ethiopia, my taxi driver was complaining to me how prices have gone up in Addis Ababa and Ethiopia in general.
I asked for specific examples. He told me that he bought his apartment for 3 Million Birr 4 years ago. The same apartheid are now being sold for 20 Million Birr.
He told me that prices of bread, fuel and everything else has gone up 4 to 6 times from What they where just recently..

Cost of living has gone everywhere in the world from the first economies of the US to third world economy of Ethiopia.
I'm yet to visit any country where people are not complaining about sudden increases in the cost of living.
There's no magic solution, anyone that promises such isnjusy lying.

You no see country, na Ethiopia who are always one step away from famine.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Anatolia: 2:12pm On Feb 09
nigmarelli:
Greetings my peeps. This is how you know dogs and swine as bible take describe them for bible. If any of you remember the abiola and kingibe jingle when them dey contest(i small that time o mind you) na small I remember; it goes like this I tire for this life or na so so wahala, no house, no road, hospital no water
I tire for this world o I tire for life o!
Then the sdp hopeful now comes in with the answer;
My brother wetin you dey think,
My sister helep e don come,
Sdp, m.k.o, kingibe, power.
Sdp, m.k.o, kingibe progress.
Abiola na the man, sdp na the party to solve our problems and better our lives.

Shey una no see say na the same slogan or promises na im all the government don dey use till this very moment and yet things don worse! Hope you guys get my drift. Until we see these guys for who they truly are and get our lives back through referendum and true federalism and justice and total overhaul of the constitution na roundabout we just dey do.
Imagine people generalising something that has plagued us for decades with those of other climes as some sort of yardstick. Ciao.

Mind you Tinubu did not promise any good thing during election campaign. He only promised to remove subsidies and devalue the naira. Now, you don’t need to campaign with promises.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by BucketHat(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09
Excuse me mr,this talk of yours is unacceptable & infantile moreover this is also hate speech.

Where were you when mr president use supplementary budget to buy over 400 foreign land cruiser SUV'S including his wife.

Where were you when they budgeted billions of naira for renovation of president & vice president Houses etc.

Money that should have been channel to health care,mechanised farming,police welfare etc.

Mr Morka you people should cover your face in shame & better resign Honourably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by MrRichmond: 2:25pm On Feb 09
Paraman:
I won't be exchanging insults with kids online. I'm above you guys level.

Putting someone in their place vs Crying up and down for mods to help you.

It's pretty easy to see which one is better. grin
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by IfnobeGod20: 2:34pm On Feb 09
These APC people are always turning everything into politics. He has already given Tinubu's government 8 years tenure when he has not even finished the 4 years he is using and bi election has been conducted in view of another 4 years. You see that these people are just taking us for a ride.
He later shut himself as he was trying to exonerate Nigeria from the calamity of the world and ending up saying those European countries are doing well than Nigeria. God won't forgive many politicians and their supporters.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Paraman: 3:06pm On Feb 09
MrRichmond:

Putting someone in their place vs Crying up and down for mods to help you.

It's pretty easy to see which one is better. grin
I choose to keep on crying to the mods. I won't downgrade myself by exchanging insults with kids
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ade4real2016: 3:09pm On Feb 09
Beremx:
Thunder fire you Mr. Felix Morka. That's all I have to say

Ya still dey pity this idiot...All d gods of d four corners of the entire world shall strike him dead... Epocrisy will devour his entire lineage

1 Like

Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by YesDaddyTill203: 3:10pm On Feb 09
Anatolia:

You no see country, na Ethiopia who are always one step away from famine.

The US that I live in ko? Do you know how much people are struggling to make ends meet these days? Why do you think people are willing to vote for Trump despite all his criminal charges and craziness?
I still remember there was a time that with 100 dollars you can fill your grocery cart. Now 100 dollars worth of food is nothing.
The only good thing about the US is that you can always find a job to do even though you might not like it and it might not pay as much as you wish for.
But make una no forget that the US the largest economy in the world and not other country can even compare.
People are dying along the US Mexico border just to make it to the US.

Btw, Ethiopia is doing good, I'll say better than Nigeria right now. So far, I'm impressed.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ambifez: 3:23pm On Feb 09
I'm not sure people in Europe would EVER complain if they had half of the natural and human resources God has blessed Nigeria with.

IN A TIME LIKE THIS WERE NOTHING MAKE SENSE. I INVITE YOU TO TRY JESUS, ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW HIS PEACE WILL FLOOD YOUR HEART
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Dbegining: 3:42pm On Feb 09
caye:

Wait!
Is that what the western mainstream media told you, or you made it up?

If that's what the western media told you...they lied.

The truth is that they want to stop farmers from growing some crops , using EU regulations. Your country eg Holland will be told " grow wheat, don't grow barley", another will be told to grow barley but " don't grow oranges".

It's a WEF ( world economic forum) strategy to divide countries into production counties/ districts. A slow process into European global new dictatorship; a complete fascist system.
A system of rule by the elites ( unelected).
That's what is happening.

So which media tell you this one?

Eastern media or heaven media?

Some of una ehn.....
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by ibrahimadesewa2: 3:49pm On Feb 09
So sad. Very very sad. The astronomical increase in the price of foodstuffs is worrisome. Too badSo sad. Very very sad. The astronomical increase in the price of foodstuffs is worrisome. Too bad...
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by 7lives: 4:45pm On Feb 09
ambifez:
I'm not sure people in Europe would EVER complain if they had half of the natural and human resources God has blessed Nigeria with.

IN A TIME LIKE THIS WERE NOTHING MAKE SENSE. I INVITE YOU TO TRY JESUS, ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW HIS PEACE WILL FLOOD YOUR HEART

Invite them to a farming contest and watch them flee.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Icuib4cu: 5:03pm On Feb 09
Googledotcom:
We are slowly heading back to the era when we eat rice once a week, on Sundays.
Once church close and you no rush go house, siblings chop the food finish, na till next Sunday be dat.

1 cold mini pack for you, or I forgot dem duh ban am
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Indispensable85(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09
Mumu man
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by themanderon: 6:05pm On Feb 09
The bold step should have started with you criminals in the corridors of power cutting your extravagant expenses and not further casting the citizens down the pit of poverty and hopelessness.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Everydaylove: 7:52pm On Feb 09
May God punish this useless man.
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by MMWandali: 8:08pm On Feb 09
If he knows this fact why would he say opposition are behind protest

Folly and hypocrisy
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09
Burn in hell you gay
Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09
Blackdisciple:
Burn in hell you gay
gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Ighodalo Emerges PDP Candidate With 577 Votes, Promises / Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 / Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.