Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad (2473 Views)

Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / UPDATED: Kano Governor Ganduje Caught On Video Receiving Dollars From Suspected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 12:50pm On Feb 09
Receiving Dollars or any foreign currencies from friends & relatives, employer, remittances to Domiciliary account has been cut short by the new CBN rules which forcefully convert the money to Naira(₦) equivalent.

Here is how many a Nigerians, freelancers and nomads have scale through this hurdle for a very long time and can receive major foreign currencies like; USD($), GBP(£) and EUR(€) via:

https://grey.co

Getting your account verify with Grey (formerly Aboki Africa) is very simple, it only requires your BVN, NIN and facial verification.
You can opt for 2fa (2factor authorisation) for optimum account security.

You can chose to convert among currencies and convert your USD($), or GBP(£) to NGN(₦) at current black market rate.

The best thing about Grey is her top notch security of funds as her properiety bank is domiciled in US (which absolves it from any CBN rules), prompt customer support and high exchange rate.

You can also create a debit card in USD($) for all your online shopping that works on any website.

Endeavour to open your account with my referral code, so we both get $5 when you make a transaction of at least $500.

Referral code: QDAZRY

I'm here to answer any of your questions.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 12:54pm On Feb 09
As you can see;

1USD($) ≈ ₦1468.82
1GBP(£) ≈ ₦1868.71
1EUR(€) ≈ ₦1565.82
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by CodeTemplar: 1:21pm On Feb 09
Expect more solutions like this.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:26pm On Feb 09
If you're a Grey user, I'd like you to share your experience with them so far.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Chinjo2: 9:27pm On Feb 09
Hope you are aware of the latest federal government policy
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:32pm On Feb 09
You can also convert/send funds to Kenya Shillings (KSH) and Ugandan Shillings (UGX).
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:34pm On Feb 09
No FBN rules affect Grey, as her properiety bank is domiciled in US.
Chinjo2:
Hope you are aware of the latest federal government policy
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:35pm On Feb 09
Do you know that your Grey account can also serve as POF (proof of funds)?
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Carsprayer22: 9:38pm On Feb 09
Domainer1999:
Do you know that your Grey account can also serve as POF (proof of funds)?
You're enemy of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Seunpapa65: 9:41pm On Feb 09
Do the have other currencies and can someone use it to make a payment like school fees aboard
Thunder fire all the politicians and CBN idiots
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Hoelujohn: 9:43pm On Feb 09
If dem carry your money go, u r OYO

5 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:47pm On Feb 09
Not at all, that's one of the services she rendered.
Your USD account can serves as proof of account for POF.

Carsprayer22:

You're enemy of Nigeria

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by seunmsg(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09
Domainer1999:

No FBN rules affect Grey, as her properiety bank is domiciled in US.

So, how will the person in Nigeria withdraw dollars in cash from grey?

11 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:51pm On Feb 09
Yes.
You can send up to £5k daily to a UK bank account.

You can also spend up to $5k on your debit card.

Seunpapa65:
Do the have other currencies and can someone use it to make a payment like school fees aboard
Thunder fire all the politicians and CBN idiots

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Seunpapa65: 9:52pm On Feb 09
Domainer1999:
Yes.
You can send up to £5k daily to a UK bank account.

You can also spend up to $5k on your debit card.

Thank you nobody dey gree for anybody this period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by hedonido: 9:54pm On Feb 09
Only for freelancers or people receiving payments from major platforms (Amazon, Upwork, etc). You can't tell your random customer or relative in the US or anywhere in Europe to wire money directly from his account to your Grey account. It will likely get frozen.

3 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by otosa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09
seunmsg:

they are still going to convert it to Naira

1 Like

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 9:59pm On Feb 09
Endeavour to use our Referral code: QDAZRY when opening your account.

Thanks.

Seunpapa65:

Thank you nobody dey gree for anybody this period

1 Like

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:01pm On Feb 09
Are you a BDC operator grin
You don't need Dollars in Cash, all Fx transactions should be electronic.
seunmsg:

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:05pm On Feb 09
No, Grey won't convert your money to Naira.
You have utmost control over your money.

Your money, say $, remain in your USD($) account and you can do anything you like with it; convert to other currencies (€, £), send to your ₦ bank account, fund your USD card etc

otosa:
they are still going to convert it to Naira
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by seunmsg(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09
Domainer1999:
Are you a BDC operator grin
You don't need Dollars in Cash, all Fx transactions should be electronic.

lol. I’m not interested if I can’t withdraw dollars in cash. It makes no difference with going through DMBs and getting Naira equivalent.

14 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:08pm On Feb 09
That's a lie!

I've received USD($) from my Qatari client by just providing him my account details given by Grey, and he only have to do that on his bank app.

hedonido:
Only for freelancers or people receiving payments from major platforms (Amazon, Upwork, etc). You can't tell your random customer or relative in the US or anywhere in Europe to wire money directly from his account to your Grey account. It will likely get frozen.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by ivolt: 10:11pm On Feb 09
seunmsg:

It is virtual, you can't get dollars in cash but can get parallel rate using third parties or spend your dollar using card.

This is one of the reasons I think the CBN dorm account restriction is myopic.
They should have focused on rate unification.
Nobody will care about greys and its ilks if the rate that say First bank convert
is very close to the rate you can get from third parties.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:11pm On Feb 09
You are part of the problems of the country.
Dollars, in Cash, have no where to be in Nigeria.
The only currency that should be in Cash should by the Nigerian Naira.

Again, all Fx transactions should be electronic.

seunmsg:

lol. I’m not interested if I can’t withdraw dollars in cash. It makes no difference with going through DMBs and getting Naira equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Injustoneweek1: 10:13pm On Feb 09
Grey refused verifying my NIN slip, i jad to result to using klasha, i have been unable to withdraw my funds from klasha to my bank account for over three days now.
I regret using klasha, everyday from one probkem to another. My hard earned money has been trapped there for some days now due to yeye technical issues.

2 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by seunmsg(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09
ivolt:

It is virtual, you can't get dollars in cash but can get parallel rate using third parties or spend your dollar using card.

This is one of the reasons I think the CBN dorm account restriction is myopic.
They should have focused on rate unification.
Nobody will care about greys and its ilks if the rate that say First bank convert
is very close to the rate you can get from third parties.

DMBs and even official rates are almost the same as parallel market rates. And it’s also wrong to say CBN has not been focusing on unification of rates. In fact x they’ve adjusts the official rate almost three times in the last two weeks to reflex parallel market rate.

4 Likes

Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:16pm On Feb 09
Got no issues with Grey this while, perhaps you try other modes of identification like Voters card.

Injustoneweek1:
Grey refused verifying my NIN slip, i jad to result to using klasha, i have been unable to withdraw my funds from klasha to my bank account for over three days now.
I regret using klasha, everyday from one probkem to another. My hard earned money has been trapped there for some days now due to yeye technical issues.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by ivolt: 10:19pm On Feb 09
seunmsg:

DMBs and even official rates are almost the same as parallel market rates. And it’s also wrong to say CBN has not been focusing on unification of rates. In fact x they’ve adjusts the official rate almost three times in the last two weeks to reflex parallel market rate.
If that is sustained, then these third party apps only advantage will be their support for outward dollar transfer.
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by BornGuilty: 10:29pm On Feb 09
Domainer1999:
Got no issues with Grey this while, perhaps you try other modes of identification like Voters card.

Do they accept crypto transaction and conversion?
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:31pm On Feb 09
Nope. Only provide foreign bank account in $, £ & €.
BornGuilty:
Do they accept crypto transaction and conversion?
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by Domainer1999: 10:36pm On Feb 09
Grey is tested and trusted, been around since 2020 and backed by major VCs like Y Combinator.

Hoelujohn:
If dem carry your money go, u r OYO
Re: Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad by gaby(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09
You can also try this out. It's what I use on a steady with zero fees.

Check out Taptap Send: I use it to send money to Nigeria. Get it at https:///taptapapp.

Use code PETERSON274 and transfer over $1.00 - we'll both get a bonus to send!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap / We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria / As A Nigerian Abroad, Do You/would You Wear A Nigerian Armband/wristband In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.