Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap (2477 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by chopnaira: 3:31pm On Mar 06
As been shared on social media 👇

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by judatech: 3:35pm On Mar 06
This Betty woman is so bitter that she lost power as per her hubby's death...
She fit flog the corpse sef

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by MrProlific95: 3:37pm On Mar 06
This is unfortunate.

Madam should rest this matter. Obviously many of her inlaws are uncomfortable with her

10 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by DevilsEqual(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06
Even tho I dont trust this source but i believe it

How can one be so bitter and full of hatred

Is she ever happy??
How bad is the situation over there?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by deeoh(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06
This is beneath her status. I know she's grieving so being bitter is understandable. But not this way. So demeaning

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Cindypresh(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06
One person two different WhatsApp account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by chopnaira: 3:53pm On Mar 06
Bump.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by chopnaira: 3:57pm On Mar 06
Bump.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by predictor1: 3:58pm On Mar 06
This woman must have made Akeredolu's life hell on earth. Her husband is still fresh in the grave and she's already fighting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by AfonjaConehead: 4:09pm On Mar 06
Let us here from flokii
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by ivandragon: 4:10pm On Mar 06
This woman is becoming a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by ruggedtimi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06
Cos she is an ex first lady make she no argue or insult somebody. She is human and not some perfect being. All i see on that chat are two bitter women insulting each other. No big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Maize247(f): 4:13pm On Mar 06
Akeredolu wife is so trivial that you can't deny how low she can go any matter

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Truths9ja: 4:24pm On Mar 06
We will see who will lose at the end. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by oglalasioux(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06
This Betty woman is a quintessential Igbo woman; always bitter if things didn't go their way.

I'm Igbo before you start throwing missiles at me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06
Looks do fake. Infact this is fake
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by christistruth01: 4:46pm On Mar 06
Can someone please tell Aunty Betty to Cool down and take it easy
Make People no begin take Aunty Betty eye look at all our SE wives

Aunty Betty is overdoing
Aunty Betty's kids should take her to Europe on Holiday

Let the new Ondo Gov rule

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Natbrowny: 4:46pm On Mar 06
Fake asf
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by christistruth01: 4:49pm On Mar 06
IkeIgboNiile:
I feel sorry for her. She's just finding out that Yorubas are cunny and backstabbers. Never expect loyalty from a Yoruba.

Read up on Gen Ironsi and Col Fajuyi
After Gen Ironsi's Military Officers who were his own Kinsmen abandoned him and fled
Only Col Fajuyi stood up for Gen Ironsi in his last hour and it cost Fajuyi his life

SW are not your enemies

7 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Exousiang01: 4:49pm On Mar 06
Obviously Betty didn't share this.
This was private chat between them.
But the other party bringing to the media really tells me that Betty is very right about her

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by papyjaypaul: 4:50pm On Mar 06
Where is the source?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Creamypie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06
This woman dey immature. The in laws are being very mature in their dealings. Betty just no like as she prematurely left first lady office

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Gajagojo: 4:58pm On Mar 06
Obiano things
Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by alpharoyalty: 5:51pm On Mar 06
It pains me when I see east against west or west against east on social media. I know majority are sponsored because in reality the educated east and west coexist very well. I know this because I have traveled far and wide and I have witnessed countless marriages between east and west.
My humble opinion is that people should disregard paid sponsors of division on this forum or any other forum

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06
Gajagojo:
It's their culture
No class
If they Are not fighting online they are slapping themselves and fighting MMA in public even with their husbands present

Exactly.. It's their culture

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by DenreleDave(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06
Exousiang01:
Obviously Betty didn't share this.
This was private chat between them.
But the other party bringing to the media really tells me that Betty is very right about her

Yen yen yen.. As bitter Betty na ur tribe, why u no go shift goal post

Two face hyp

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by DenreleDave(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06
oglalasioux:
This Betty woman is a quintessential Igbo woman; always bitter if things didn't go their way.

I'm Igbo before you start throwing missiles at me.

God bless you my igbo brother.

I'm Igbo too and i fully agree with you

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap by Gajagojo: 6:26pm On Mar 06
That same anger that they unleash on their makes very angry people

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) / 10 Most Influential People In Africa / Gunmen Bomb Impeached Dep Gov’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.