Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) (4235 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Goalkeeper Of All Time? / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Raymond King, Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper, Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09
Better pikin
Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09
Nwabali seems to be like a decent focused young man. His star will keep shinning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Oboto700(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09
SoNature:
This picture is different from that fair lady claiming to be her wife abi na girlfriend! 🥱🥱🥱
that was Photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Oboto700(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09
kokoA:
No naw.. Maybe around 35.
which 35? Although iam happy for him.. that's what matters.. he's making me happy.. God bless and keep him
Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Oboto700(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09
KosiGee:
At this point, I fully support him to get an utonwa, tomato Jos side chick.
Yes I know this is a woman that has supported him and toiled with him when it seemed he would remain the third choice keeper at his local Ogba village football team but when you are successful as a man, you need to taste the goodness, richness and wetness of that treasure island.

He should respect and love his wife but he needs a sidechick that would deal with him in za oda room. There are lots of crazy Naija women that’ll give him lots of pleasure now that his light is shining very bright. This is his opportunity.

My fear is that he would get carried away and then his stock would dip and he would be committing blunder after blunder during matches that fans would be chanting Uzoho’s name again.
you see Urself..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Astra101: 6:38pm On Feb 09
SALLYBERRY01:
Was the same lady that mark boundary?

Not at all lipsrsealed

That's a gen Z online homebreaker embarassed
Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by 211kamharida: 8:18pm On Feb 09
I dey tell youI dey tell you...
Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09
I think for a man like himself , the wife doesn't suit him
Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Procashtips(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09
RealNiggaDee:
I think for a man like himself , the wife doesn't suit him

Just as you don't suit your spouse?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:02am On Feb 10
Hmm dem don find ham go house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relaate To If You Play Virtuals / Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! / Rare Picture Of Mohammed Ali With Little Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.