Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments (10224 Views)

10years Old Boy Blasts Tinubu & Others Over The Hardship & Suffering In Nigeria / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by osuofia2(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09
Adeboye how far
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Brushstrokes20: 7:42pm On Feb 09
Preach on preachers!...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
# eBOLA is solely on a mission to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!
# a stitch in time ⌚saves nine 9️⃣
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Everydaylove: 7:44pm On Feb 09
Chikel20000:
Everyone wants to use dis opportunity to talk.....

You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you Blind to the hardship across the country?
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by MotiveU(f): 8:01pm On Feb 09
Mumu CAN that cannot speak up about the kills in ...Jos, Kaduna..
But has their voices because the people have started protesting.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by EdiskyHarry: 8:04pm On Feb 09
My only happiness is, irrespective of your tribe, religion, political party or state, we are all in this together.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by surgical: 8:15pm On Feb 09
osuofia2:
Adeboye how far
That one?
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Alvino1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09
High cost of living wants to kill the living… smh
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Expanse2020(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09
Righthussle:
I'm always surprised when Christians complain about hardship. It's either they don't know how powerful their god is or their god has lost his power. A god that turned ordinary water to wine should be able to turn sand to rice or garri, stones to pieces of meat. Just ask

John 14:14, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

This jokes is too much Γ³Γ²
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Wey day pastors wet said Tinubu no go entered Abi he no asked well from master Jesus before he lied to us
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Chikel20000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09
OneCandleAway:

I will quote you to eternity madam
lol ..I am a guy pls
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Cooky007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09
Thank God now that everybody is feeling the pain its realistic we just can be suffering and smiling, its time for action cos action speaks louder than voice we have to make things right in this country by calling our leaders to other. Nigerians been taking for granted by our leaders by turning a deaf eye to the plight of the masses with nobody to call them to order thereby creating more problems to the poor masses. But i hope in this situation the country is facing action must be taking and in urgency to avert a more serious uprising by the masses cos it is the straw that breaks the camels back which may warrant even the failure of the administration cos it has fail in securing lifes and property which is the main priority of governance.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by kufreabasi511: 8:52pm On Feb 09
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with this Tinubu gvt, sometimes we feel as if is ipob people and Muslims haters that are complainingWe Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with this Tinubu gvt, sometimes we feel as if is ipob people and Muslims haters that are complaining...
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Shikini: 9:18pm On Feb 09
An explosion is cooking
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Chickensoup: 9:24pm On Feb 09
OneCandleAway:

You're the dumb one. Lacking empathy even with the obvious situation of things in the country.
Why give the Chikel person Soo much attention. You can't have a meaningful conversation with an idiot no matter the gender.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Boldideas: 9:53pm On Feb 09
Fix power!!!!!!!! No power!!! No industry!!! If there are no industries, there will be no jobs!!!!! Fix power! Unless you're a witch too like your predecessors! Fix Power!
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by jimcaddy(m): 1:00am On Feb 10
OKKO:
Our First Lady is a member of CAN, why not go tell her mummy tell daddy to review his policies....why politicizing it? Because our darling president and VP are Muslims.
your comments makes no sense sir.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by HRMK: 1:10am On Feb 10
BUT CAN WAS NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THE PRESIDENT!HER CANDIDATE WAS OBI AND THIS WAS BCS HE IS A CHRISTIAN!!
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 1:27am On Feb 10
Anybody refering to the Middle Belt as North is mad, so indigeneous Igbo in southern Kogi and Benue State are Northerners? Aboki should look for their brothers in the Sahel.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 1:36am On Feb 10
JAOS:
affordable fuel,constant power,anti corruption government and security is all we need why cant a president think in this direction why!
The president is a pupet & also helpless, you need to fight for your freedom. They know what's good for the country more than you but can't do it because they are not free. MNK
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 1:40am On Feb 10
Chikel20000:
if u are not a girl...don't quote me again
You reason like a girl.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 1:53am On Feb 10
nairalanda1:
So we should bring back subsidy and take loans to pay for it.

Anyway, nigerians do not understand why they have economic problems and issues, and my time here has shown they don't want to understand. Instead they all want fuel to be N40, their beloved leaders not to be prosecuted, and their side to win.

I don try. Till Nigerians wake up and accept the truth, they will have apc, pdp and them.....
Whether they bring it back or not, Nigeria don finish kpata kpata, the best thing is to restructure & start afresh. Nigeria will be destroyed if not restructured, because current systen no get future.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Lasgidi90(m): 4:59am On Feb 10
Righthussle:
I'm always surprised when Christians complain about hardship. It's either they don't know how powerful their god is or their god has lost his power. A god that turned ordinary water to wine should be able to turn sand to rice or garri, stones to pieces of meat. Just ask

John 14:14, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

See as zombies just full your mention for saying what their holy book stated.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 5:54am On Feb 10
The tithes are no longer coming as before
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by nairalanda1(m): 6:16am On Feb 10
AnyanwuSilas:
Whether they bring it back or not, Nigeria don finish kpata kpata, the best thing is to restructure & start afresh. Nigeria will be destroyed if not restructured, because current systen no get future.

Restructuring won't change anything...we would still be left with the issue that Nigeria needs to make more money.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by cardoctor(m): 8:57am On Feb 10
Una no sabi pray. That has always been the problem.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 9:46am On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

Restructuring won't change anything...we would still be left with the issue that Nigeria needs to make more money.
. Issue like what? There will be decetralization of power and every region will look for solution to solve their problem.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by nairalanda1(m): 9:49am On Feb 10
AnyanwuSilas:
. Issue like what? There will be decetralization of power and every region will look for solution to solve their problem.

grin

So you are of the they will go back to cocoa geng?

Look, it isn't the 1960s anymore. And even this oil money we are fighting over cannot sustain even a nation of 40 million people.

In all honesty there is no issue with restructuring. But Nigeria becoming proseprous is a long journey. And right now we aren't making the right decisions.
Re: Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments by AnyanwuSilas: 2:22pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

grin

So you are of the they will go back to cocoa geng?

Look, it isn't the 1960s anymore. And even this oil money we are fighting over cannot sustain even a nation of 40 million people.

In all honesty there is no issue with restructuring. But Nigeria becoming proseprous is a long journey. And right now we aren't making the right decisions.
This is 2024, we know how to solve our problem and it's not by using 1960 method. People who produce cocoa don't fix the price, the market does that. But people who make milo fix their price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.