Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos (38528 Views)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Babatunde Martins: Nigerian Living In Ghana Extradited To US To Face Fraud Case / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by kinkydude: 7:15pm On Feb 09
Wahala everyday for naija. But why did he leave his phone behind? God will set his mercy in motion on this family
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 7:30pm On Feb 09
Proserpina:
Left home around 10- 11 pm without a phone!

Some men and thoughtless risks!

I pray he is found safely.

Two weeks ago some dude disappeared and turned up in Niger state. Turns out he was running from creditors.

90% of the time when a chick vanishes, it turns out she was with her bf for some sexy time and switched off her phones. I think the male version is go out for some cigarettes/milk and hope your creditors somehow just forget about their money.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by jetwonder(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09
grin grin grin
This man dey Nack somewhere around the country
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Exceed15: 8:23pm On Feb 09
He will be found by the grace of God. It is well.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Madeade: 8:25pm On Feb 09
Nope! I hope he is okay and safe.
I know him and was still with him on Dec 26...
He is a Ke yan married to a Nigerian (Yoruba) lady
I hope he is safe....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by UdohGrace: 8:32pm On Feb 09
May he come back safely
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by itemregistry: 8:45pm On Feb 09
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Retmis: 8:46pm On Feb 09
Isheri north GRA cheesy
I use to leave there. Small world.
May he be found
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Proserpina: 9:01pm On Feb 09
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Umuinyioku: 9:45pm On Feb 09
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nigerian-woman-declares-her-husband-martins-mugwe-missing-2.html
Mugwe doesn't sound Nigerian.

Anyway, wishing him safe return to his loving wife.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by LydayBobo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09
UptownVibes:
Why leave without his phone? Who called him last don enter hot soup.

I pray he return safe o.. Niaja right now don wear wrapper when it comes to security .. Economy na no go area..
A friend left is phone on the table after Saturday morning breakfast in Surulere and trekked to Lekki. He was prevented from committing suicide in Lekki 11y ago. Guys are going through silent battles. All will be well to all men fighting silent battle and may God answer our silent prayers.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by UptownVibes(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09
LydayBobo:
A friend left is phone on the table after Saturday morning breakfast in Surulere and trekked to Lekki. He was prevented from committing suicide in Lekki 11y ago. Guys are going through silent battles. All will be well to all men fighting silent battle and may God answer our silent prayers.
Walai. Na only God fit save man
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by fx45(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09
DaddyRochie1642:
Side chick is holding him hostage
Like seriously? Let them start checking Lagos lagoons
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by seanery: 5:06am On Feb 10

jos4kay:
I knew the family professionally. I delivered jobs to their house. May he be found in Jesus name
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by MMempire(m): 7:28am On Feb 10
The wife is toxic. Why will he leave home without his phone? Baba go rest for somewhere make him no die before him time.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by HayB100(m): 7:34am On Feb 10
There are many sides to the story, firstly, what will make him leave home by that odd hour if not that there is a kind of misunderstanding between him and the wife? Police need to check into that, and more so, check his phone record, and most importantly, why on earth will the wife have to wait for 7 good days to declare him missing? Who does that? Police need to interrogate the wife more, she might be hiding some things
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by mclloyd22: 8:27am On Feb 10
I pray he is safe out there
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by TYCO77: 8:51am On Feb 10
[color=#000099][/color]
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nigerian-woman-declares-her-husband-martins-mugwe-missing-2.html

Any altercation between the husband and wife? Why would he left house at that hour of night without his phone? Pray for his safe return.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10
This shit looks like a premeditated kidnapping orchestrated by the wife. Why would he leave without his phone... Since 1 week and you didn't raise alarm. Are you kidding me?
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by jessylaurel(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10
NaijaCoverBlog:

For a man to go out and leave his phone at home with his wife. Please find him he’s a good man. Someone like him deserves to be found 🙏😌
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Emdebby2: 5:54pm On Feb 10
brings bad news.
Re: Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos by Khenie70: 3:30am On Feb 11
I am the wife of the missing person and I am not violent nor a trouble maker. Please help me spread the word. He still has not come home. I reported to the police but its like they are doing nothing that's why I started begging bloggers to help me post. May Nigeria never happen to any of you ijn. Please help me repost and share . I beg you all. He is missing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.