Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

All You Need To Know Before Venturing Into Okrika (thrift) Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / All You Need To Know Before Venturing Into Okrika (thrift) Business (221 Views)

Okrika Market In Lagos (okrika Bales Suppliers In Lagos) / Okrika Clothes As Low As #200 / Okrika Grade A Kids Cloth In Ado-ekiti (thriftstore) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Venturing Into Okrika (thrift) Business by Chipoleonthrift: 6:32pm On Feb 09
Have you been longing to start okrika business and you don't have an idea on how to start and how to source for good bales. I will be putting down all you need to know but first and foremost where do bales come from > bales are gotten from countries like CHINA,UK,USA,AUSTRALIA,CANADA,KOREA,ITALY,SPAIN etc. Okrika clothes are fairly used & new clothes that are donated by people and sometimes factory clearance that's why clothes in some bales comes with tags. And the pictures of clothes attached to these article are clothes from direct bales which you can't get in the whole arena market,yes even if you show the pictures to different vendors they cant get it for you and these are high street boutique standards clothes and its not always on ground you have to book for it and make payment and expect it in one week.
Call/WhatsApp on 08119420511

Hello famz have you been meaning to start thrift business and you need little knowledge about the business before venturing into it?, then you are welcome to my profile.I have to remove the first article because most of you are still getting it all wrong.
>Okrika business is really really lucrative but if you are the type that cannot accept to loose and want to be blaming your vendors please and please avoid okrika business and look for another business to do. Because we importers face lots of challenges too,including losses but we don't air it all,we all chest it and move on.

>Secondly if you are to pay any vendor or importer to get knowledge about the business and to start importing too please do,most of you are very very greedy,you want to acquire knowledge for free it's not possible as if you can go to arena market and start asking an importer you want to start the business and they should coach you,they wont even listen to you.
GOD BLESS most okrika vendors and importers that sometimes do coach people for free.So moving forward ⏩.

>Okrika business is a blind business,very risky and sweet at the same time but the risk tend to minimize when you have a good vendor that tells you the truth and most of you dont like the truth.
Bear in mind that okrika business is 50/50.
It doesn't mean the vendor knows what is packed in the bale so please don't get me wrong,even i as an importer my company only show me samples of what i should expect in a bale and that is it till the bale arrives Nigeria. Doing okrika business with an inexperienced vendor is a double risk which most of you do fall victim of because you like those that will lie to you.

>Most people do sell contacts of people selling bales in arena and other places and sometimes i just laugh 😂, there is a YouTuber i know who sells contact of importers selling bales in arena market and she gives her subscribers guarantee of the contacts but i will also applaud her for what she did too,she bought a bale and what she got was not what the importer told her and she had to let her followers know. Now let me shock you all have i been in such situation before and i really felt bad but i am glad i was able to handle it very well because my customers satisfaction comes first.

> There are repackaged bales and direct bales,always have this in mind, repackaged bales are cheap but that doesn't mean they are all bad and direct bales are really expensive. There is an Instagram vendor i know but i won't mention her name here,bales that she sells you can't get it from most okrika vendors and even in arena market,yes because i have searched for it in arena and couldn't find it and they are direct bales and 100% neat and she dont share the bale,she only sell it in full bales and because of that the bales get sold out quickly and if anyone wants to buy it,it will have to be on pre-order and she runs an online store and people do pay for the bales before it arrives Nigeria.
>Going to the market to buy bale yourself doesn't guarantee you are buying a good bale,most of you will be like wow the bale is cheap compared to what that vendor told me and when you get home and open the bale it will end in premium tears.

>Most people succeed in okrika business why is because they take risk,most of you don't want to take risk and want to succeed which is not possible and if you see those that succeed in okrika business you will be saying they are using jazz,they are not 🚫,they know what they want to achieve and aim at it and they succeed.
If you go to arena market and you see most shops empty but the owner of the shop is there,most of them get their bales direct from UK,CHINA and other countries and those bales before it arrives Lagos State people have already bought them. I have a friend who is an importer before his bales arrives Nigeria it has already been sold because most people know what they are buying and they buy without fear.

> Also know about firms,firms are names written on bales that doesn't mean it's the company that it's been packaged. Most importers are spoiling this okrika business for their fellow importers how is that for instance there are different firms with different names like Amaka,BB Destiny,DD destiny,Wilcox,feeders,F Ex, Precious,Blessing etc,these are names given by importers,now what most importers do is,if for instance if people are asking for Amaka firm and he/she doesn't have it,they will duplicate it and if that customer buys that amaka firm they wont get the content and quality of amaka firm they have been buying but they don't care,they just want to sell and because of that they wont disclose it to you.

>There is boyfriend jeans okrika bale but these bales are on special requests and there are high street brands UK gown bales and china bales buy please note if you want this particular bales it takes up to 2 weeks before it arrives after placing your order and making payments.

> Please and please don't come to my dm and ask me to give you list of all the bales i have and send you all the videos too,i won't respond,that is why i take my time to put this article here for you all to go through it before calling me or sending me a message,if you dont know the bale to go for you can ask for idea and i will gladly give you for free and also study your environment to know what works for you,it's not about buying any bale that is cheap,if your customers love cheap wears please go for a china bale but that doesn't mean all china bales has low quality if only you get a direct bale. Most people know different markets they can go and buy bales from but they choose to pass through an online/offlinr vendor and that doesn't make them a fool or they are weak,it's because they know what they want and they want to start right if not they can walk into any shop they sell bales and buy their bales and leave. I know of a vendor that buys half container of bales from importers and these bales takes sometimes 4 months to arrive Nigeria and these are bales people paid for in millions and she is very lucky to have customers that have patience. There was a case last year 2023 and somehow the bales delayed to arrive Nigeria and most of her customers were complaining and funny enough they have access to her anytime they want to see her then why complaining and instead of the bales to arrive in 4 months it arrived in 6 months and when everyone got their bales they were happy and she also made it known that out of 500 shoe sacks she imported only 3 had issues and the clothe bales didn't have issues,so you see why direct bales are good if you have patience to wait and want other importers and bale vendors to wonder where you get your bales from please buy a direct bale.

> You can start by buying in slots or picking but if you have the capital please go for bale so you can enjoy all the goodies to yourself. Please know what works for you and study your environment very well before you will think it's your village people that is doing you without knowing you are the one that took a wrong decision. And don't expect to buy a bale of 90k and expect everything in the bale to be 100% neat and all grade A,you won't get such and dont ask me how many pieces of clothes you will find in a bale please i dont know.

>For those of you buying children bales please and please go for Turkey 100kg children bale if you want clothes that have more of outing wears, please avoid UK bales for now for children bales because you will be getting more of casual wears in UK children bales

>For enquiries and to place your orders please call/WhatsApp me on 08119420511
Location Lagos State Lekki Seaport Ibeju lekki

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Today! / Get Everlasting Us And UK Number For Calling Whatsapp And Texting For 2000naira / SURE INVESTMENT. 25% Interest Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.