Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists (15709 Views)

Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Gagare1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09
Good one.

But I have a serious problem oh....

Please which one is "Mbolatiana Randriamanantenasoa"
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by kereman1: 8:50pm On Feb 09
Ebi pawa people stay away from madagasca

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Dwaizman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09
VeryWickedMan:
By castration, they are implying that females don't rape minors.
Today I shit on u, no peace for the wicked
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09
Amnesty international are talking for child rapists.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Omoawoke: 8:53pm On Feb 09
Tough times calls for desperate measures.
We canโ€™t be applying western laws in Africa.

Kidnappers and bandits should be beheaded in public places
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Dxclusive(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09
VeryWickedMan:
By castration, they are implying that females don't rape minors.
No evidence for raping male child ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by dododawa1: 8:54pm On Feb 09
100%

Supported
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by superCleanworks(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09
2fine2fast:
Amnesty International must be MENT in the head..

i don't support the castration. That means more medical bills at tax payers expense.

i support public execution with the whole family made to watch so they can go back home and warn others.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Judolisco(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09
What a bill.... Dem gate more balls pass United States
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by amaridigital(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09
robinfemi:
grin this one dey sweet me oooo, how matured man go dey rape kid, but this law can't be possible in Nigeria because of Northerners, is 13years not a kid, I no see something to cover my face cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately you are overlooking the fact that there are female rapists who abused young boys also. What should be done to those? Cut out their breast?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Charly68: 8:57pm On Feb 09
Let's see if our legislators will sponsor similar bill
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Exceed15: 8:58pm On Feb 09
What's the problem of this Amnesty group sef? Good development.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Feb 09
Hmmm .... what if the person was wrongfully accused? ... don't we from time to time hear of people proven innocent after being convicted based on " overwhelming evidence"? If caught in the act ... or on the scene... or truly overwhelming evidence .... then I don't believe castration is enough. .. the entire package should be removed and a gully made.... pretty much a "sex changes would be fine by me. I'm sure he will be the center of attraction in prison .
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Look4success: 9:02pm On Feb 09
Great.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On Feb 09
Nice one
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Deebami: 9:10pm On Feb 09
I beg, when is this law going to be passed in Nigeria?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by SirLakes: 9:14pm On Feb 09
wahala grin

Female rapist nko, you harvest their pussycat abi

If a man was sentenced and later found to be not guilt, the testes will be returned ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by pretydiva(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09
Omo! Na this kind bill we need for this country

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Honestey: 9:16pm On Feb 09
Eunice go plenty gan o
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by piyoo91: 9:17pm On Feb 09
ednut1:
Good idea. What about women that raped young boys They will seal their towtow?
aaahhhh! So u too knw what is towtow?
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by UptownVibes(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09
Fineman2:
I support this law
With full chest.. But proper investigation has to be done,to avoid wrong accusation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Nonexisting1: 9:32pm On Feb 09
God bless Madagascar government and their people for this law. If only Nigeria will emulate good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by efficiencie(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09
Has Amnesty International been overrun by pedophiles? That is the real question that needs to be answered.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Feb 09
Honestey:
Eunice go plenty gan o

You mean eunuchs? cheesy
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Coldspice: 9:44pm On Feb 09
You can see Amnesty International defending child rapists. Shameless people.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09
CORRECT
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Dididrumz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09
Weitin concern amnesty with this one?

When the castrate a few of these rapist, the rest go repent.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Adewale1603(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09
There are two types of castration, the permanent castration and chemical castration.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by curtiscurtis: 9:57pm On Feb 09
The Womb and clit should be uprooted or destroyed with immediate effect
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by curtiscurtis: 9:58pm On Feb 09
The Womb and clit should be uprooted or destroyed with immediate effect.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Adewale1603(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09
Honestey:
Eunice go plenty gan o
enuchs are permanently castrated, the chemical castration is temporary, they will eventually recover back in months time
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by ashawopikin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09
Wetin be Amnesty international problem sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexican Politician Paraded In Women Clothes For Not Fulfilling Campaign Promises / Haiti Joins African Union / Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.