Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists (15734 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by olureignforever: 9:44am On Feb 10
Supported
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by razzydoo(m): 9:49am On Feb 10
Misplaced priority. Like someone up there rightly put, witch-hunt more than justice. Is that how prevalent pedophilia is in that country? I’m sure they have more pressing issues like high maternal death rate and malnutrition.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by OgogoroDegree: 11:06am On Feb 10
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... I always thought castration is carried out on males only ... and he is used to refer to a male. Do let me learn something new today.... what should I use instead of he?

Well, you're right

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by achimendy(m): 11:34am On Feb 10
Fineman2:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1216555438?-14432:11

That's a wrong decision to take. You call them child rapist, for God sake they're kids and they don't know much about the implications of rape at that age. What they should be thinking of is how to educate this young lads on the dangers of rape and also attach a little punishment for them to abstain from such act, not to castrate a kid of 10 to 13 or 16 years. Most of them supporting that law what do they know at that age? It's a very wrong decision to take o.

They should have a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Mayhem1: 3:51pm On Feb 10
CheedyJ:
Castration for the males, awesome. And for d females, just use superglue to seal it up
funny
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Barcalee: 4:55pm On Feb 10
This law should be enacted in Nigeria too
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by finallybusy: 6:11pm On Feb 10
If all the suspects are guilty, castrate away.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by marsup: 9:36pm On Feb 10
Hybrid600:
What if a person is framed? Because not all rapes are genuine, some are the results of jilted lovers spiteful vengeance and transactional sex gone wrong. Unless he's a repeated or habitual offender that I will agree.

Child rapists deserve no mercy at all. They deserve to be tied to a stone and flung into a deep river.

So what would they castrate if the Pedo is a woman?
cut off her breasts and seal up her vagina with industrial glue. Men or women who molest kids are the scum of the earth.
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Somilat: 3:41pm On Feb 11
I support regime change and imprisonment of human rights violators in the regime! Down with the regmie!
Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by Somilat: 3:42pm On Feb 11
Castrate the regime as punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs / DJK, U.S. Diplomat Arrested In Turkey For Forging Passport / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.