Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road (23770 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by asha80(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09
Balemall:

Owerrinta-umuika-umuene road
The man started from imo state axis grin grin

what is so special about this road? It starts from isiala ngwa and ends in obioma ngwa right? Does it pass through aba? I am even hearing it will be dual carriage

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Nigercity: 9:41pm On Feb 09
Balemall:
This is the longest road ever to be flag off by a state government this year
No state governor is likely to break this record this year
Especially using they type of construction companies he is using

5 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Bobloco: 9:43pm On Feb 09
victorDanladi:

Belief the defense at your own peril!

Hypochrites,if it is Tinubu or FG of other state governor that gave that kind of defense they will be masturbating every where

The govt has come out to deny it. The reasonable thing for you to do is to believe it and move on. Stop peddling lies and falsehoods.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09
paramakina202:

By time Alex Otti finish his first term of four years Abia state will be like Ala Bekee,Obodo ndi Ocha grin
It remain Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road.
fg is on that one..whether they will finish it on time is another issue

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Nigercity: 9:44pm On Feb 09
PROUDIGBO:

Ordinarily, Imo ought to be wealthier and embark on more standard and world-class projects than Abia! But the reverse is the case! You have to wonder the financial benefit Imo derives from all the gas being siphoned out of the state!

The way i’m seeing Otti, give him 4 years with Abia state and you wouldn’t recognise the place!

Hope tried in IMO state to be honest, let's just pray he will do more
This second tenure

3 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by phorget(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09
Richtaiwo:
So this man bought 2 cars with 2.5 billion Naira and Abians are okay with that

You know no EFCC number?...🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by paramakina202: 9:48pm On Feb 09
asha80:

Fg projects takes donkey years to complete in SE.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Balemall: 9:52pm On Feb 09
@Mynd44, fergie001

Take to the promise land.

Carry go fp

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Bobloco: 9:56pm On Feb 09
paramakina202:

By time Alex Otti finish his first term of four years Abia state will be like Ala Bekee,Obodo ndi Ocha grin

Do you have any idea if work is going on at the Aba-Ikot ekpene road

3 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Balemall: 9:58pm On Feb 09
paramakina202:

Fg projects takes donkey years to complete is SE.

Not now shaa
Fg is currently doing onistha-enugu roads and other roads in South East

3 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Balemall: 9:58pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

I think so

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by frazee: 10:03pm On Feb 09
paramakina202:

Yes oooo... he should come and help us in that axis.... federal govt is playing games with us on that road... Alex otti is doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by paramakina202: 10:07pm On Feb 09
Balemall:

Not now shaa
Fg is currently doing onistha-enugu roads and other roads in South East

They've been on that road for years if not decades.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by paramakina202: 10:09pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

No idea bro but last time Akpabio said something about starting Aba/Ikot Ekpene road.

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by paramakina202: 10:11pm On Feb 09
asha80:

FG is not reliable when it comes FG projects in SE.
But make we give Umahi the benefit of doubt.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by StarRida: 10:18pm On Feb 09
Chai Iheoma na di nma umuigbo I always pray for that INEC returning officer that stood her ground against all odds and promises from Ndi uchu that where ever she is God will continually be blessing her and her households in Jesus name Amen

11 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by victorDanladi: 10:22pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

The govt has come out to deny it. The reasonable thing for you to do is to believe it and move on. Stop peddling lies and falsehoods.

Do you IPOB Terrorists believe non-LP governments denial of similar news??

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09
victorDanladi:

Do you IPOB Terrorists believe non-LP governments denial of similar news??

Dude, what has got your knickers in a twist!? You sound embittered and frustrated! You’re not from Abia, neither are you Igbo, so why fretting on what has fckall to do with you!? Get lost!

8 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Ttipsy(f): 11:46pm On Feb 09
Great
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Aquila99: 1:36am On Feb 10
Balemall:
Note: this should be a federal road
But the governor have taken the bold step to fix it up
(Just like he is fixing another 40km road from IMO state to Abia state (he started from the imo side) and is expanding the link bridge between both state)

Lol. Dat abia-imo road weh no reach anywhere. Na Hope u go comot cap for wen it comes to FG roads.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Aquila99: 1:39am On Feb 10
PROUDIGBO:

Ordinarily, Imo ought to be wealthier and embark on more standard and world-class projects than Abia! But the reverse is the case! You have to wonder the financial benefit Imo derives from all the gas being siphoned out of the state!

The way i’m seeing Otti, give him 4 years with Abia state and you wouldn’t recognise the place!

U don carry overhyping join body. If say u don run okigwe and orlu road in imo state done by crangberb. U no go talk dis shit.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:43am On Feb 10
Aquila99:

U don carry overhyping join body. If say u don run okigwe and orlu road in imo state done by crangberb. U no go talk dis shit.

Assuming i am 'overhyping' Dr Otti, how is that any of your fcking business!? Is it your mouth, device or time i'm using to 'overhype' him? I guess you're not overhyping a supreme court governor that spent an entire stolen first term doing little much besides one or two roads and spilling the blood of innocent Imo indigenes!?

I have refrained and restrained myself from commenting on Uzodinma on this forum, so don't tempt me!
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Aquila99: 5:32am On Feb 10
PROUDIGBO:

Assuming i am 'overhyping' Dr Otti, how is that any of your fcking business!? Is it your mouth, device or time i'm using to 'overhype' him? I guess you're not overhyping a supreme court governor that spent an entire stolen first term doing little much besides one or two roads and spilling the blood of innocent Imo indigenes!?

I have refrained and restrained myself from commenting on Uzodinma on this forum, so don't tempt me!

Lol. Silly and stupid of you to think who u hype or not gives me erection. And u think progress of Abia makes me sad, well, sorry to disappoint you. I'm from Abia, Umunneochi to be precise. I stay in owerri, i shuttle much btw both states. Didnt
vote Hope, but he has done much roads dan any govs apart from mbakwe. But since u don't stay here, you only get d rubbish u r fed. Finally, make una no dey overhype otti. Adieu
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Dave0116(m): 5:46am On Feb 10
Richtaiwo:
So this man bought 2 cars with 2.5 billion Naira and Abians are okay with that

Ikpu nnegi 2.5billion.

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Acidosis(m): 6:32am On Feb 10
67km?

Eleyi of Ogun left the group chat.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by asha80(m): 6:37am On Feb 10
Aquila99:

Lol. Silly and stupid of you to think who u hype or not gives me erection. And u think progress of Abia makes me sad, well, sorry to disappoint you. I'm from Abia, Umunneochi to be precise. I stay in owerri, i shuttle much btw both states. Didnt
vote Hope, but he has done much roads dan any govs apart from mbakwe. But since u don't stay here, you only get d rubbish u r fed. Finally, make una no dey overhype otti. Adieu
he should finish the owerri mbaise umuahia Road and orlu mgbee akokwa Road he started
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Aquila99: 6:52am On Feb 10
asha80:
he should finish the owerri mbaise umuahia Road and orlu mgbee akokwa Road he started

I hope he does dat fast, but many pple in owerri town are happy about d roads. He is not performing in oda sectors. But road wise he is good.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Beautifulday: 7:16am On Feb 10
Balemall:
Note: this should be a federal road
But the governor have taken the bold step to fix it up
(Just like he is fixing another 40km road from IMO state to Abia state (he started from the imo side) and is expanding the link bridge between both state)

Are you serious about the imo Abia road?
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by SoNature(m): 7:32am On Feb 10
Bobloco:

It was not true

Read the below
https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/06/abia-n1-5bn-budget-for-hilux-caused-by-software-error-otti/
You shouldn't have bothered replying them.

A man who drives Innoson car as his official vehicle cannot be seen budgeting N1.5 billion or whatever for two cars. It makes no sense.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by SoNature(m): 7:38am On Feb 10
Nigercity:

Hope tried in IMO state to be honest, let's just pray he will do more
This second tenure

Apart from constructing a few roads, what else did Hope Uzodinma achieve in the last 4 years? We are talking about an entire tenure here.

Hope Uzodinma will construct one road and invite the president to commission it. At the end of the day, he will spend half the money used to construct the road hosting and entertaining the president and his crew.
Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:51am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
Haters of LP, how far?

The party with no structure and no manifesto is ahead of your structure and your manifestos.
you are just busy celebrating mediocrity... A state like Abia that is a business center in Nigeria was celebrating Julius Berger...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:52am On Feb 10
Sometimes you wonder if we are sick. Why host an event because you are about to begin constructing a road? Isn't this madness? Where is the sense in this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality / Chevron Suspends Operations As Oil Rises Above $50/barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.