Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North (25051 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 9:21pm On Mar 27
The Abia state governor
Dr Alex chioma otti flags off the construction of additional 11km in Abia North the governor posted on social media:

Yesterday was a historic day for the good people of Isuikwuato as we celebrated the flag-off of the 11.5-km Nunya-Eluama-Ogboro Road project. The project will be executed by the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) and we have their assurances that it will be completed within twelve (12) months. This venture is a pathway for connecting communities and fostering economic growth and prosperity.

Our vision for Abia State is clear: to create a safe, secure, and prosperous environment for all. The New Abia Project is our social contract with Abians, focusing on public infrastructure that attracts investment and generates employment.

For our diligent farmers and vendors, this road heralds an era of development and advancement. In about a year, the ease of transporting goods will boost trade and provide better returns on their labour. The road will boost man-hours and also reduce travel time for those driving from the Port Harcourt/Aba/Owerri axis through Akara, Alayi, and other neighbouring communities who may not want to use the Umuahia-Uzuakoli route.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to Engr. Don Otumchere Oti, our Commissioner for Works, and his team. Their relentless efforts in steering our infrastructure projects are invaluable. Special thanks to Air Vice Marshall Chiwendu Onyike (Mayor of Isuikwuato L.G.A), Lt. General Azubuike O. Ihejirika (Rtd) and other great sons and daughters of Isuikwuato who turned up for the event. Together, we are ensuring that every project, including the Eluama-Nunya Road, meets our high standards and serves the best interests of Abians.

Remember, each one of us plays a crucial role in the New Abia Project. By fulfilling our civic duties, like paying taxes, we fuel the progress of our state. Your contributions are the engine of our development, and I assure you that they will be managed with the utmost integrity.

Let us continue to work hand in hand, by building the Abia of our dreams. #NewAbiaProject

Alex Otti

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by immortalcrown(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27
The stone the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone. The party with no structure is outperforming the parties that claim to have structures. The online party is now undeniably better than the offline ones. But I hope Otti is sincere about the costs of the things he does for the state.

Meanwhile, all these flag off ceremonies should be curtailed. Road construction can happen without such ceremonies.

Ruffcoin, weeks or days before the election that made Otti a governor, dropped a powerful song for Abia State politics. The song is titled, "Enough is Enough". Enjoy the beat if you don't understand Igbo. Enjoy both the beat and the lyrics if you understand Igbo. In the song, Ruffcoin says, "Close your umbrella let rain touch us because we are not Salt". Think of umbrella, think of the party that ruled Abia State for many years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eh6Cbm9zXc&pp=ygUZcnVmZmNvaW4gZW5vdWdoIGlzIGVub3VnaA%3D%3D

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 9:23pm On Mar 27
This road will serve as an alternative route to absu (Abia state university uturu), however the absu main road (okgiwe- Afikpo) road is currently undergoing dualization

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Cassandraloius: 9:24pm On Mar 27
Commendable sir, you're doing well.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 9:27pm On Mar 27
Contractors are set to start construction of Obioha road
That connects Ndoki communities in Aba and oyibo local government area of rivers state

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 9:33pm On Mar 27
Don't forget there is ongoing 67km double lane construction from umuahia to Abia North,
There's ongoing 38km 6 lane construction Owerrinta-umuika-umuene, there's ongoing 12 kilometres 6 lane construction from umuimo to okpara square umuahia, there's ongoing 7km 6 lane construction at port Harcourt road, there's ongoing construction of 19.4km road at okai item, together with construction of inner street roads within Aba and umuahia (i.e ehi road, Ndoki, omuma road dualization, Eberi omuma road e.t.c with a big underground water tunnel along university road osisioma to connect inner street drainage from osisioma to the Aba river),
Obioha one of the longest road in Aba connecting Ndoki communities both in Aba and rivers state
With other ongoing roads construction I lost count of
Also from above
Enugu Aba port Harcourt road is also ongoing

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Modecaih: 9:40pm On Mar 27
Imagine all the wasted years those three past governors wasted,,Thank God for Alex Ottip God is in control

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Godsonachebe: 9:44pm On Mar 27
I love they way the are using quality contractors
Julius Berger, caneburg, China civil engineering company (CCEC)
Good quality unlike a state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Balemall: 9:45pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
Good quality unlike state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors

Quality contractors only cool

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Ance4Liverpool: 9:51pm On Mar 27
Oti is doing well, i see labour party winning more states in the future elections

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by phorget(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27
Party without structure is performing exclusively while party with structure is still busy sharing rice to their supporters cos I know the rice isnt for everyone.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by hisgrace090: 9:54pm On Mar 27
All area good news from Abia state at last.

Glory to God the owner of the state!

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by jjcena(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27
I love that obohia road road that connects to obigbo in rivers state. Alternative route to PH

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by funshint(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
The stone the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone. The party with no structure is outperforming the parties that claim to have structures. The online party is now undeniably better than the offline ones. But I hope Otti is sincere about the costs of the things he does for the state.

Meanwhile, all these flag off ceremonies should be curtailed. Road construction can happen without such ceremonies.
Abeg rest; Alex Otti has always been an achiever even before politics. Go and read about his exploit when he headed Diamond bank. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. And beside Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo state was the first governor under the platform of Labour Party. I congratulate Abia for getting a worthy man into power. May Abia continue to prosper....Amen!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by jjcena(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27
Truly aba was neglected by the past leaders. The existing infrastructures they couldn't maintain, not to talk of even upgrading or even creating new ones. I left aba more than a decade ago, hearing some of roads undergoing rehabilitation struck a nerve.

18 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by abc115: 10:11pm On Mar 27
Making noise up and down with ordinary 11 km after borrowing #600 billions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by OgbeniOja1: 10:12pm On Mar 27
Last time i was in umuahia, the new timber market road was terrible. I hope it also has his attention.

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by ubox: 10:14pm On Mar 27
Balemall:
This road will serve as at an alternative route to absu, however the absu main road (okgiwe- Afikpo) road is currently ongoing dualization
Choi, this reminds me of when Godswill Akpabio commenced the transformation of Akwa ibom as the then Governor

16 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by vincijr(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27
Until we the people make the government to fear and respect us, they will never care for us

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by InvertedHammer: 10:15pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
Good quality unlike state where they're using umunna and co construction limited 😂🤣
What a nutty professors
/
Just like Wike did in PH.
He used Julius Berger which has a track record of quality projects. Quality over quantity.

Some governors will build 100km roads that can only last one rainy season and their paid vuvuzuelas run to town to blow their trumpets with pictures of the same project taken from different angles.

/

7 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by CalabarPikin: 10:15pm On Mar 27
Chai

Few years after his tenure, if be dares opting for a higher position, hidiot people will be asking what he did while he was a governor....hope they start keeping records

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Mrexcell(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27
Balemall:
Don't forget there is ongoing 67km double lane construction from umuahia to Abia North,
There's ongoing 38km 6 lane construction Owerrinta-umuika-umuene, there's ongoing 12 kilometres 6 lane construction from umuimo to okpara square umuahia, there's ongoing 7km 6 lane construction at port Harcourt road, there's ongoing construction of 19.4km road at okai item, together with construction of inner street roads within Aba and umuahia (i.e ehi road, Ndoki, omuma road dualization, Eberi omuma road e.t.c with a big underground water tunnel along university road osisioma to connect inner street drainage from osisioma to the Aba river),
Obioha one of the longest road in Aba connecting Ndoki communities both in Aba and rivers state
Also from above
Enugu Aba port Harcourt is also ongoing

Otti is really doing very well he doesn't use mediocre construction companies unlike soludo who gives his contracts to unknown companies.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Emzedz: 10:16pm On Mar 27
Kudos the action governor..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by ibechris(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:
What a nutty professors

You are very right.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by andy244: 10:18pm On Mar 27
We know them by their OLUWALE posts

abc115:
Making noise up and down with ordinary 11 km after borrowing #600 billions

23 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by Ofunaofu: 10:18pm On Mar 27
Balemall:
Also from above
Enugu Aba port Harcourt is also ongoing

Honestly

Abia state is now a huge construction site

Abia Amaka

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by visionsen(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27
Ride on Governor Oti !!!

14 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by euwalaka: 10:18pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:

RELAX MY BROTHER. THE FLAG OFF IS SIMPLE NO CANOPY, NO WOMEN DANCING, NO SPEAKERS SINGING SONGS, ETC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27
This Man is d kind of governor we need in all states

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.