Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC (8744 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by owiko(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09
Na rhetorics Nigerians go chop for this government.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09
Before Election

Tinubu: I don't want to share my ideas so that my opponents wont spy on me

After Election

Tinubu: Please share your ideas with me to move the country forward.

Ment or Dementia?

6 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09
Feintline:
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216
Bag of rice was 12000.

Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

When is pa soyinka and his fellows hitting the street?

When last you price bag of rice oga?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Mayoisemj4real(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09
When are we going to stand up as a nation and put an end to all of our leadership issues…pain everywhere everyday for everyone,aren’t you guys tired.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Mayoisemj4real(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09
Feintline:
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216
Bag of rice was 12000.

Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

Soyinka is an example of a literate illiterate,no be everybody wey sabi book sabi way,it sad a whole prof has never for once proffer at least the barest solution to one of our problems in this country

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by khattab02: 11:02pm On Feb 09
Hahàha

Government pawn talking
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by onuman: 11:56pm On Feb 09
Tired? Not yet. When they are tired, they will understand the fact that nothing has ever improved in Nigeria.
When they are tired, they will understand that a country like Nigeria with different ethnic, cultural and religious groups never succeeds, due to the centrifugal forces acting on Nigeria.
When they are tired, they will understand that Europeans were not stupid after the fall of Berlin Wall when they tactically supervised the dissolution of nearly all the multi cultural, multi religious and multi ethnic countries that once existed in Europe.
When they are tired, they will understand that what matters in one's country is how happy and contented one is with one's country, not how much mineral resources or how big one's country is.

When Nigerians are tired, they will understand that dissolution of Nigeria into more manageable countries is the only way to save the humanity in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's politicians are still sharing cheap cash from the federation purse among themselves, while the masses languish in abject poverty.
When they get tired, they will rise and ask from the politicians to dissolve the most dysfunctional country on earth for more manageable countries.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by obesse: 12:21am On Feb 10
Abeg, make somebody tell me the result of Nigeria vs Cameroun when I wake up. grin

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by sweetTai(m): 12:44am On Feb 10
Until Nigerians take matters into their own hands and and get in the face of these politicians, nothing will change. After all these cries from Nigerians, Tinubu is going to Ivory Coast to enjoy himself. Nigerians needs to stand in front of that plane.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Ken4Christ: 1:03am On Feb 10
On top of the hardship, our federal roads are bad, no regular power supply and insecurity is on the rise. And they keep stealing money meant for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Ewedegubbler: 2:15am On Feb 10
Government is using these criminals in labour to stifle every protests so far.

Whenever people wana protest the organised labour crew would hijack it with their nonsense strike and then announce and end to it abruptly …

This labour is an arm of the government that they use to deceive the populace

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by jojothaiv(m): 2:25am On Feb 10
Promises
Projections

Are tiring, even hope is worn out when it comes to the FG saying the word, the demagogue in town should know that the situation on ground is beyond words but actions and sadly the omens don't bode well.

And I don't want to use the word 'HOPE' whenever Nigeria is mentioned, we need to apply ourselves and enough of hoping...
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Honestey: 2:35am On Feb 10
Federal Government must take action or you as a Labour Union leader must take action?
Oh! I forgot you took action entered into round table discussion room with anger the other day and came out along with that midget laughing like jackals but whatever made you so happy when the people you purportedly represent are groaning in the wake of unprecedented hardship is what people can guess. Let's just be prayerful so that everything changed for better because if all hell l et loose, they are coming to ask you what you did as their representative .
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Honestey: 2:45am On Feb 10
Ewedegubbler:
Government is using these criminals in labour to stifle every protests so far.

Whenever people wana protest the organised labour crew would hijack it with their nonsense strike and then announce and end to it abruptly …

This labour is an arm of the government that they use to deceive the populace

They are the control button, soon everyone will understand
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Savedday2: 4:05am On Feb 10
The kind thunder wey go fire TUC & NLC erh, e till dey Atiaya market dey shake Yash dey come.

Wayo people!
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by tunde1200(m): 4:10am On Feb 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigeria is currently sinking and we are all busy smiling as if nothing is happening shocked

Hmmm that is your own understanding about it
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Customised3(f): 4:59am On Feb 10
We complain everyday,yet nothing is being done.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by optionalY09: 5:18am On Feb 10
Fvck TUC nonsense, if you mobilize any idiot with politician motivated funds. You will be kill sara
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by condralbedez: 6:56am On Feb 10
post=128376114:
A hungry man is an angry man........

The Federal Government should do the below as promised asap.......
Oga cover yourself in shame and go and sleep, that's if you have any!!!

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by dikings(m): 7:01am On Feb 10
Nigerians we too like talku talku. Rarararara.. .. Who go lead the way make others folow make we nakana all those politicians at once. Put am for thier body anyhow and end dis menace at once. undecided
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by chatinent: 8:01am On Feb 10
I never expected anything from Tinubu anyways. I was prepared for the impending hardship then.

Btw, is Soyinka's mouths no longer at ease?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Walz001: 8:03am On Feb 10
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/09/economic-hardship-nigerians-tired-of-govts-rhetorics-want-action-tuc/?fbclid=IwAR0GqV1lz2Aq7F0-nXCLGwk2HNRycXB_-7Kl6PG7VVpTe0v43pdwPUpO5qg

When we have not gotting to the STAND they are taking us to
You guys arent seen anything yet

Truth be told some of us here aŕe the real cause of this calamity falling on us all .... LIKE I Use to say dont support evil even when you want to gain from it .. at the end it will get bitter

We need to really change our way of doing things in this country
Wearewerewewant to be by Ourself even though the government has 70% of blame we thr people have 30% of it

Dont support evil for a little token
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Comfort670: 8:27am On Feb 10
Feintline:
Under Jonathan,
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216
Bag of rice was 12000.

Pa Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

All of a sudden our nobel peace winner and his likes can no longer talk.
Tribalism has destroyed Nigeria. Shame on you all.

These men and their likes deceived us for too long.
We did not know they are the biggest problems in Nigeria.

You were wrong. Under Jonathan fuel was #97, rice - #7,000, USD to Naira, 165 etc.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by cardoctor(m): 8:31am On Feb 10
We knew very well we will get to this.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by faceland: 8:32am On Feb 10
Feintline:
Under Jonathan,
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216 200 (black market)
Bag of rice was 12000.

Pa Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

All of a sudden our nobel peace winner and his likes can no longer talk.
Tribalism has destroyed Nigeria. Shame on you all.

These men and their likes deceived us for too long.
We did not know they are the biggest problems in Nigeria.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Wiseman2y(m): 8:33am On Feb 10
To all those that voted this evil tinubu on innocent citizens of this nation,how is the market? Oya, enjoy your show.....
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by faceland: 8:34am On Feb 10
Comfort670:

You were wrong. Under Jonathan fuel was #97, rice - #7,000, USD to Naira, 165 etc.

Around 2015 (less than 4 months to election), it moved from 180 naira to $1 to 200 naira to $1
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Harrisonwo(m): 8:38am On Feb 10
G00dharddick:
Nigerians are pleading with the okpolor eyes to take the country back to how he met it during GEJ era where people can buy things cheap and fuel was extremely cheap.

The okpolor eyes came to steal, kill and destroy. It's a good thing the protest has already begun. The SW are leading the protest. We the SS and SE we relax and watch them while enjoying the show. Soyinka the clown has suddenly become mute because his tribesman is the president.

You say!!
So they can have strength to protest again.
Kole work🤣
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Comfort670: 9:22am On Feb 10
faceland:

Around 2015 (less than 4 months to election), it moved from 180 naira to $1 to 200 naira to $1

Wow. Yar Adua and Jonathan's regime are still the best.

By the way, you art works are superb. I just checked them out.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by smileyoo: 9:32am On Feb 10
G00dharddick:
Nigerians are pleading with the okpolor eyes to take the country back to how he met it during GEJ era where people can buy things cheap and fuel was extremely cheap.

The okpolor eyes came to steal, kill and destroy. It's a good thing the protest has already begun. The SW are leading the protest. We the SS and SE we relax and watch them while enjoying the show. Soyinka the clown has suddenly become mute because his tribesman is the president.

the man, Soyinka really disappointed me, because i used to believe in him, as one of the few men in Nigeria with incorruptible character.
i could still remember his high pitch grammar and vituperations against Gej' s PDP government, even though Nigerians were not suffering 10% of what we are suffering now, but ironically our professor 's voice is permanently muted, as if all is now well with Nigerians.
indeed Nigeria presently lack men of integrity, unlike when chief Gani fawehimi was alive.
infact it was chief Gani fawehimi that firstly raised the issue of the questionable character of our current president.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by faceland: 9:34am On Feb 10
Comfort670:

Wow. Yar Adua and Jonathan's regime are still the best.

By the way, you art works are superb. I just checked them out.

Yeah, things were far better back then.

Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Moves Against Tompolo Order EFCC To Freeze His Account / Aso Rock In Chaos As BUHARI Takes Off His Cap(photos) / Osinbajo, Awujale Meet In Camera In Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.