Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC (8741 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by smileyoo: 9:44am On Feb 10
Feintline:
Under Jonathan,
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216
Bag of rice was 12000.

Pa Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

When is pa soyinka and his fellows hitting the street?
All of a sudden our nobel peace winner and his likes can no longer talk.
Tribalism has destroyed Nigeria. Shame on you all.

These men and their likes deceived us for too long.
We did not know they are the biggest problems in Nigeria.
lol. even the so-called man of God - Tunde bakare, with his confusing high pitched voice , maybe his save Nigeria group no more believe that Nigeria project can be saved, because if there's anytime that Nigeria ever need to be saved, now is the time, or else I presume that they were actually playing ethnic card, during Gej' s administration.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by blacknp(m): 9:46am On Feb 10
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by blacknp(m): 9:47am On Feb 10
smileyoo:
lol. even the so-called man of God - Tunde bakare, with his confusing high pitched voice , maybe his save Nigeria group no more believe that Nigeria project can be saved, because if there's anytime that Nigeria ever need to be saved, now is the time, or else I presume that they were actually playing ethnic card, during Gej' s administration.
Stop living in the past, only lazy people live in the past, even the scripture warned so, stop living in the past, & look 👀 to the future.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by smileyoo: 9:55am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:
Well, they can do as many strikes as they want with protests, as long as the south east and all Igbos will not join, I am Ok with it...

We can't keep taking blame for trying to help Nigeria all the time, from Separation to stopping Buhari, to endsars, to stopping Tinubu and we were blamed for what would have helped Nigeria, now they want to do protest against Tinubu, kolework, we have tried, the blames are too much already, na to siddon look, we already warned them beforehand....
God bless you richly. that is the message to my people and thank God that they can see the truth in this message - there will be no protest over tinubu hardships in south east, because if other regions can survive, we will also survive the hardships, so why bringing out our heads for the breaking of their useless coconut.
infact anybody that organized any protest in south east over tinubu hardships , will be regarded as a saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by smileyoo: 10:06am On Feb 10
blacknp:
Stop living in the past, only lazy people live in the past, even the scripture warned so, stop living in the past, & look 👀 to the future.
you have said nothing tangible, because when you choose to ignore your past along with the mistakes, you will keep repeating the same mistakes, and be living a life of the same circle and stagnancy.
but that is not the main point here, am talking about integrity and consistency as role models in an endemic corrupt nation like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by blacknp(m): 10:17am On Feb 10
smileyoo:
you have said nothing tangible, because when you choose to ignore your past along with the mistakes, you will keep repeating the same mistakes, and be living a life of the same circle and stagnancy.
but that is not the main point here, am talking about integrity and consistency as role models in an endemic corrupt nation like Nigeria.
You want to blame others for a policy you rejected in 2012, the people you mentioned Soyinkas, Bakare & Co are not more than 12, what of other 10’s of millions of people that where protesting ignorantly all over Nigeria?

I should blame others for your ignorance in 2012 abi?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by DaRuud(m): 10:20am On Feb 10
That was how one use!ess Yoruba Ronu boy refused to send my data after paying him #1500 for data , he blocked me from reaching him, when I remember say na Yoruba boy , I say make him use the #1500 chop.
Abeg make una help me drag the id!0t his phone number is

+2348100234139
Emmanuel Ajayi Iyanuoluwa

Feintline:
Under Jonathan,
Fuel was 160
Dollar was 216
Bag of rice was 12000.

Pa Soyinka and his likes were not pleased and they hit the street.

Now petrol is 690
Dollar is 1500
Bag of rice is 60K

When is pa soyinka and his fellows hitting the street?
All of a sudden our nobel peace winner and his likes can no longer talk.
Tribalism has destroyed Nigeria. Shame on you all.

These men and their likes deceived us for too long.
We did not know they are the biggest problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by smileyoo: 10:52am On Feb 10
blacknp:
You want to blame others for a policy you rejected in 2012, the people you mentioned Soyinkas, Bakare & Co are not more than 12, what of other 10’s of millions of people that where protesting ignorantly all over Nigeria?

I should blame others for your ignorance in 2012 abi?
am blaming them because they were their role - models that deceived the gullible millions of Nigerian citizens who believe that they were protesting for the general good of the citizens, but were actually playing ethnic card politics thereby deceiving the masses .
infact they really need to apologize to Nigerians for misleading them into the caves of the wolves called APC.
keeping silent over APC government 's pro-max ineptitude and cluelessness, presently obtainable in Nigeria, only confirmed that they were playing ethnic card politics against Gej' s administration.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by hasanolayiwola0: 11:47am On Feb 10
NBMNBM...
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by coleon(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10
blacknp:
It is foolhardy to tell people to forget about the past because it's portrays the hypocrisy of the government you support today. If I may ask you, if you want to marry an ex olosho and you discover she's hiv positive, will you forget the past and proceed to marry her?
That's exactly what you are asking Nigerians to do, Jonathan's government barely infected Nigeria with any virus but the present ones have infected Nigerians with a plague and all disease known to man yet these same people projected Jonathan as a demon while they are saints.
The hypocrisy of APC supporters is an evidence of their zombiesm and retarded brains. It is even said that if you don't retrospect and look at your past to see where you got it wrong you can never move forward in future yet APC zombies are telling us to forget the past.
E ni kure gbogbo yin.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Itzteewhy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10
Every day I just keep hating my self for realizing the state of this nation. Just a few seconds ago. Someone mentioned that a kg of gas is #1,500 shocked like for Bleep sake I bought it December 27th for #970 a kg!!!!

One of the thing that always annoys most is hearing those oloriburiku BATstards saying "keep enduring, the nation is going through a healing moment" like are you crazy?? How is the price of commodity rising exponentially a healing moment When have we not been enduring? Has anything changed? Really I'm fucking livid aswear!!

Like are they fucking dumb and blind? Are these people not actually a fucking zombies? Through out buhari 8yrs, prices keep soaring higher every single day and this is exactly what they keep saying "keep enduring, it would soon change for the better" and yet my guys has leave and now we are going through the same thing!

@FREESTUFFNG @yarimo @MANNABGRILLS we are still waiting for the renewed hope your Messiah promised oo. I just want you weres to know that since this foolish government inception it has been from one hell to another..

inflation is on the rise, hardship has gone out of hands, prices of commodity keeps soaring. So I asked when should we expect to start enjoying the dividend of APC led regime?

Or as usual we should keep "enduring"? No?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by Everydaylove: 1:01pm On Feb 10
Apc is a cancer and eating up Nigeria deep. Useless Government.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC by chrisblack1234: 2:22pm On Feb 10
I hate wen am reading news, and the news of TUC and NLC comes up..they are worse than the fg..useless Union.. You people have no say..God will punish tis Union.. Idiot.. Come and tell people again to go on strike and see how thunder will strike you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 / Solution To Fuel Subsidy Wahala - Look At Cbn (by Henry Boyo) / Gencos Ask FG To Increase Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.