Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. (3171 Views)

Beautiful Drop Light Light Camry For Sale N700k / Tiny Light Camry For Sale N570k Last / First Body 1999 Tiny-light Camry @ 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Gadafii: 4:03pm On Feb 10
You didn’t mention how much you paid, the mileage, the previous user etc, Infact you didn’t even add image but you want us to tell you if you were cheated?
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by SouthSouth1914: 4:14pm On Feb 10
shortgun:
Wait, you bought a 1997 Camry in 2024?
A jalopy that's been around for 27 years?
What's the thought process there? angry
What's wrong with you man sad?

To each his own.
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10
Gadafii:
You didn’t mention how much you paid, the mileage, the previous user etc, Infact you didn’t even add image but you want us to tell you if you were cheated?
I will do that sir, even my families did not even know I bought it yet.. The car is in hand of my close friend.. Remember I have never drove car before..
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by SouthSouth1914: 4:16pm On Feb 10
Britishcoins:
Thanks for all your contributions, the reason I bought the car is because it will be my first car, I don't like police problem, they are always looking at me like a yahoo boy because I sell clothes and wear the best I could lay my hands..
Beside this car is just for going to church on Sunday and occasional evening visitations..
I have bike and I am always at shop..
And I believe that I will buy exotic cars whenever I fix majority of my needs in life..
Let me learn with this one first

Almost 10 years ago, a friend of mine bought this car and watched when the car was stolen and only saw the brake lights when the thieves stopped at a T-Juntion not far from his home! Crazy world
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Seunpapa65: 4:30pm On Feb 10
shortgun:
Wait, you bought a 1997 Camry in 2024?
A jalopy that's been around for 27 years?
What's the thought process there? angry
What's wrong with you man sad?
Are you vexing that the car is older than you 🤣😂

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Ravenna: 4:43pm On Feb 10
Britishcoins:
So sorry, I got the car 2.5m
Hehehe..
You can't get a toks of that shittt at N2.5m
It's either you're being cheated or you're lying.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Ravenna: 4:45pm On Feb 10
Britishcoins:

I will do that sir, even my families did not even know I bought it yet.. The car is in hand of my close friend.. Remember I have never drove car before..

Hehehehe..

Continue
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by frazee: 4:48pm On Feb 10
Bro nice car you got, just do your routine maintenance. Get a spare timing belt in your boot.
I use same car and it doesn't disappoint me.. for those questioning why you bought such car in 2024, let them give you what they think is better...
Avoid late night driving because of the poor light...
I use it for my long distance travel and never had any faulty stops on highway...
Baba enjoy your ride.

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:

Hehehe..

Meaning it is too costly or what?
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by francisobiabo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10
You are a Wiseman....
Folk just inflating the price of a very old and outdated car...
Prefer the oldest model of Mercedes car to this
Ravenna:

Hehehe..

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10
francisobiabo:
You are a Wiseman....
Folk just inflating the price of a very old and outdated car...
Prefer the oldest model of Mercedes car to this
Bro, I wish you can just visit any car market and do little research, car are very expensive now... Though I am not regretting the amount I bought it, I remembered when I bought land last year people are saying it was too costly, today the land is more than x2 of the initial price.. I am not after newer model of car, I just want problem free car I can USE. AND MOSTLY I NEED A CAR WITH SECOND HAND VALUE

5 Likes

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by RoadMozart(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10
pay attention to the timing belts... Enjoy your ride
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by misB: 4:30pm On Feb 11
Any permanent solution to this timing belt issue? Thanks

frazee:
Bro nice car you got, just do your routine maintenance. Get a spare timing belt in your boot.
I use same car and it doesn't disappoint me.. for those questioning why you bought such car in 2024, let them give you what they think is better...
I use it for my long distance travel and never had any faulty stops on highway...
Baba enjoy your ride.
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by frazee: 5:18pm On Feb 11
misB:
Any permanent solution to this timing belt issue? Thanks

I don't think there is any... just have a spare...
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11
Britishcoins:

Whatever you do, always carry one of your trusted family member who can keep secret along with uour asset...

Your friend is not your family, God forbid, if anything happened to you today, you friend won't disclose to the family you have a car with him....

No matter what, your family should be your best friend....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by yommysure(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21
[quote author=greggng post=128381821]

Can i also use total quat 5000 to service my 2001 Camry envelope also ?
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by yommysure(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21
greggng:

Can I use total quaz to service my 2001 Toyota Camry envelope also?

I have been using this car now for 14 years . I bought mine in 2010...is one of the best cars I have ever seen . One thing I do is never to delay the servicing of the car . Always buy total quaz 5000 from.total Gilling Station to service it . My engine still sound like bran new. Maintenance is the main thing ...it had great second ha d value apart from fuel efficiency ..Ensure they are actually selling the tokunbo of it to you cos the last time I checked that car is scarce in the market .Good luck to you ...Mine is the v6 of it call drop light
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Musty4ahmed1: 8:42am On Feb 23
frazee:
Baba enjoy your ride.
My best car, very reliable any day any time. What can be done to improve the headlight at night?
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by frazee: 2:42pm On Feb 23
Musty4ahmed1:
My best car, very reliable any day any time. What can be done to improve the headlight at night?

Someone said the envelope light can be used if you have a good rewire... but I don't know how true that can be...
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Musty4ahmed1: 3:12pm On Feb 23
frazee:

Someone said the envelope light can be used if you have a good rewire... but I don't know how true that can be...
Ok the 2001 flood light is different from 1999? I thought they are same
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by frazee: 6:27pm On Feb 23
Musty4ahmed1:
Ok the 2001 flood light is different from 1999? I thought they are same
They are different
Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21
Here is the car

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 9:53am On Mar 22
The car is already parked inside my mini palace... Lol
Those who said it is outdated, it was costly na una Sabi
I still dey learn ooo, with time we will buy bigger cars... Congratulations to the new car owner.

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Starboytwo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22
Nice 1. I followed the thread and I'm happy for you.

God should do my own very soon too. I no rush, but I dey salivate.

God protect you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid For Tokumbo Pencil Light Camry. by Britishcoins(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Honda Crv: Nigerian Used For Sale / I Am Crazy About This Car / Mazda6 2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.