Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance (27869 Views)

How Man With Infertility Issues Gets Cured And Welcomes Baby (Video) / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by 1Sharon(f): 6:08pm On Feb 10
Yet some able bodied men will be begging.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Eriokanmi: 6:26pm On Feb 10
KingAzubuike:

Read and digest. I said 80%.
I read all you typed and there's nothing to digest, except you can back your percentage with veritable data. Accidents occur everyday on our bad roads and scores who manage to survive could end up losing parts of their body. Bandits strike on a regular basis and cut victims brutally. Incidences of theft in which limbs would be cut off as punishment are isolated.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 10:32pm On Feb 10
hopefulLandlord:
why can't that god provide hands for him rather than food? Is it because it's impossible for your god to do?

No amount of prayer by all Christians all around the world can make this man's hands regrow or Ayefele walk on his two legs or Cobhams Asuquo see.

Despite this testimony times in churches are filled with people praising god for healing headaches, body pains, malaria, typhoid "cancer" etc. unknown people grace our media with stories of how "god of Oyedepo or Adeboye or Chris etc" healed them. Some mad people get picked off the street, gets their hair shaved, gets shot with tranquilizers strong enough to put a huge horse to sleep, gets dressed in dapper suits then gets paraded as having being healed of madness by god of whatever pastor organised crusade

However real miracles aren't these, real miracle would invole something that cannot possibly be staged like making a beheaded person ressurect not someone who supposedly died whole and didn't get certified dead by any medical professional. Real miracle is to make this guy's limbs regrow not healing headaches. It appears "what god cannot do does not exist" doesn't apply to amputee's even pastors don't attempt to perform such miracles because they know they'd be disgraced. They'd rather pray "peace" "joy" "good health" into the amputee's life maybe present indomie and other groceries as gifts to them when doing visiting.
Why is limb regrowing that Salamanders and Starfishes do a lot "seem impossible" for any prayer to do for humans? The Christian god said he'd do anything they ask in his name and "nothing would be impossible" for them (Christians). Was that promise a lie or the caveat about amputee was removed by writers of the bible?

You have said it all...
Religious belief is NOT credible and will never ever be credible or trustworthy.
Religious belief will make u become blind to reality.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 10:39pm On Feb 10
bonechamberlain:
this is the truth, no one deserves this type of life and suffering in a wicked world. Mercy death is highly advisable.

Mercy death also known as euthanasia abi?
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 10:40pm On Feb 10
rezzy:

There was a guy who had accident and his 1 hand and 1 leg were cut off, omoh, the guy told his sister to kill him that the pains was unbearable. After 2 days, they said he died but my sister thinks they probably killed him because he said he doesn't and can't live without his complete limbs

D worst is blindness. Being blind is just like being dead.

2 Likes

Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 10:52pm On Feb 10
Bmaster:
excuse me ?
Who are you to take what you didn't create ?

God knows the blind,the dead and dumb,the crippled all of them are living!
God knows that

And is it by force to exist?
Is it also by force for God to create humans?
The answer is an emphatic NO.
Everyone knows it isn't by force to exist and For God to create humans.
You religious pple will just be talking shit and dust all in d name of religious beliefs that doesn't align with reality.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 10:56pm On Feb 10
Enny2013:
May God continue to strengthen him.
God, I thank u on my own part.
Why can't God give him back his hands since he is an almighty God.
How can God strengthen a man without hands? Lol. Stop being delusion bcuz of religious belief and come to reality
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Chidolalar: 11:00pm On Feb 10
Bmaster:
God is not wicked,only that his ways are not our ways!!!

God can allow a man suffer greatly for years just to make people believe in him on the day of healing
Since God ways are not our ways then God should have existed alone and all by himself and shouldn't bother creating humans in d first place bcuz it not by force as humans to exist in life. It's as simple as that.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by bonechamberlain(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10
Chidolalar:

Mercy death also known as euthanasia abi?
yes
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by CoronaVirusPro: 2:02am On Feb 11
chariisGRACE:
This is outright suffering.

If he lost his arms via accident, why did his family let him live? Oh, they want to keep seeing him, fork that!

If my partner should birth a deformed child tomorrow, that child is not living the hospital alive.

If an accident should claimy hands or legs this way, I would beg the doctor for mercy death.

Nobody should score a hat trick of suffering - Nigeria, psychological and physcial.

How old are you?
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by chariisGRACE(m): 7:19am On Feb 11
CoronaVirusPro:

How old are you?

I'm 14.

I'll turn 12 by 18th March, 2024.
Re: See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance by Enny2013(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11
Chidolalar:

Why can't God give him back his hands since he is an almighty God.
How can God strengthen a man without hands? Lol. Stop being delusion bcuz of religious belief and come to reality
Ok,sir. I have heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.