Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials (8379 Views)

I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by nairalanda1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

1. how is Tinubu my master?

2. if you dont look like a fool, can anyone make you look like a fool?

3. what are the answers that I know? can you provide the answers?

4. how is the non diversification of Nigeria's economy that is the reason you say "we ran out of money to pay for goodies, which is why the prices are going up"?

5. I dont know the answer thats why am asking you. what is the relationship between no money to pay for goodies and price increase?

6. can you show me where I asked you anything about APC?

7. how is Tinubu taking more loans according to you and paying for subsidies the reason why things are getting worse?

8. is it because of subsidy he is paying N1b for wage committee?

I cannot answer the question of someone who knows the answer, like you.

I also cannot answer your questions because you are not looking for answers, you are looking to make a fool of me, and mock me.

So, I rather not answer your questions.

Have fun lexy2014, and with that, I bid you farewell. I am a fool after all, and fools cannot interact with wise and all knowing people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

I also cannot answer your questions because you are not looking for answers, you are looking to make a fool of me, and mock me.

Have fun lexy2014, and with that, I bid you farewell. I am a fool after all, and fools cannot interact with wise and all knowing people like you.

that still leaves the questions unanswered.

4. how is the non diversification of Nigeria's economy that is the reason you say "we ran out of money to pay for goodies, which is why the prices are going up"?

5. I dont know the answer thats why am asking you. what is the relationship between no money to pay for goodies and price increase?

7. how is Tinubu taking more loans according to you and paying for subsidies the reason why things are getting worse?

Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by blacknp(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

Guy just avoid that lexy2014 for your own good by any means necessary, he will repeat the same question over & over again, you go come they wonder if it is a human thing that you are responding to.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by nairalanda1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10
blacknp:
Guy just avoid that lexy2014 for your own good by any means necessary, he will repeat the same question over & over again, you go come they wonder if it is a human thing that you are responding to.

True that.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but when it becomes subtle mockery, that's problematic.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Feb 10
blacknp:

but if the questions are answered, will there be any need for me to repeat them?

or do you want to assist nairalanda1 in answering the questions?

Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

True that.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but when it becomes subtle mockery, that's problematic.

can you show me the mockery in the questions? you made claims and the questions are based on your claims. are you telling me that your claims are a mockery?

Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by Brendaniel: 5:11pm On Feb 10
Larryndelaw:
Canandaigua look for something to do and stop waiting for fivt to spoon feed you all the time. Go and learn a trade.

Ogaa shut up, so I shouldn't talk about the rubbish people like you are doing supporting bad governance?
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by coputa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10
DohFahSo:
Almost everybody is protesting. Emilokan o. A clueless government with clueless supporters and clueless leaders. Emilokan.

Where are:
Seunmsg
Yarimo
LeoDeKing
MannaBBgrills
Helineus
FreestuffNG
??

They should come and defend their lord and personal savior.
Sometimes I want to believe that these guys are Tinubu online promoters, With the monthly stipends they are paid, will they not also experiencing the hyper inflation in the country.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by DohFahSo: 6:19pm On Feb 10
coputa:
Sometimes I want to believe that these guys are Tinubu online promoters, With the monthly stipends they are paid, will they not also experiencing the hyper inflation in the country.
They are big , shameless clowns.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by Goddyrichie(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10
tfelicityk:

What do you mean by Yoruba Muslims? Is there anything like Yoruba Muslims?
Please keep off religion and tribe...
yes they is Yoruba Muslim cuz d last presidential election was use by religion and tribe
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by ablejesus26(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10
ceejay80s:

I am talking of taking it to government houses not private sector....
Northern Africans don't take their protest to private but government houses, I watch them on news, Dem go destroy all government owned vehicles and house, that's how it should be

Ok but You can't guarantee that it will not turn to another Endsars madness.

Biko let's calm and enjoy what We voted for.
Election has consequences.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by Maliqcious: 9:06pm On Feb 10
Tinubu must go
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by Patojargz: 12:18am On Feb 11
Tinubu here and there!!! Make ona dey calm down oh! Cos if any of ona dey him shoes una go satisfy onaselves b4 thinking of d masses! Abi ona no want make baba recover all spent on election?
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by MasterTeeUSA: 3:37am On Feb 11
We have too many associations in Nigeria. Imagine these imposing shutdowns...what if their fellow sellers have clients and they can make money nko. In sane countries, you live up to your potential and sink if you can't...its Darwian theory...all these we die together is why we have not progressed much...let the weak go.

Ntigha:
The Edo state Aluminium workers, sales and fabricators association has proposed a two days peaceful protest on monday 12th and tuesday 13th of February 2024 over the high cost of materials , in a letter issued by the association all members in the area of production, fabrication and installations are to shut down their offices and shops for two days to express their concern over the eacalating price of materials which is crumbling their businesses.

NOTICE OF SOLIDARITY STRIKE
As a result of the proposed two days peaceful protest organized by Edo State Aluminum Association, all Aluminum stores/Offices in the line of production, fabrication, sales, installation and glassoceries across the state are expected to remain closed on Monday 12* and Tuesday 13th February, 2024.
Any Violator/defaulters will be considered as an enemy of the Aluminum Industry in the state.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by alphaNomega: 10:07pm On Feb 11
Kaycee9242:
Tnubu is a complete failure, Buhari is far better than him

You are not a serious fellow, comparing groundnut and peanut.
Re: Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials by stubsamm: 12:32am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Air Peace Approval To Start Abuja-London Flight After Lagos-London / BREAKING: Armed Drone Crash Lands In Dumge, Borno State, Nigeria [PICTURES] / Politicians Funding Bandits, Others — Air Force Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.