Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Was Your Lowest Lows? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Lowest Lows? (135 Views)

Non Linear Path To Success, Highs And Lows / What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation? / Bitcoin Price Recovers 10% From Last Week’s Lows Of Below USD 12,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Lowest Lows? by Meddymeddy: 9:57am On Feb 10
I don't know if it is in the right section.

I saw this post of laycon sharing his lowest lows and I think we should share ours here too.

Seriously my lowest lows are plenty opor, but I'll just share the one of recent.
After service immediately, I entered lagos. it was rough to the extend money finish for my hand. I come get one job but I had to undergo training for a week in Ikoyi. I came in Tuesday for the training( even the coming self na another lows ooo). I manage my self till the end of the training which is Friday. Training DON finish no money for TP. My movement was to pass the night at sangotedo then I will move down to ibeju lekki. I started reaching out to people I no get any, few ones say the will try. After I DON spend some hours without any outcome naso I begin dey trek dey go small small. I reach ozumba mbadiwe by the traffic stop. I beg few people In cars no outcome still. I just dey trek dey go.

I left Ikoyi around 4-5pm and after trekking I arrived ajah around past 2am. When I reach Ajah police station a police officer cock his Gun and shout I should come here. I went to him in front of the station then he interrogated me and I explained what happened. Naso police man say make we enter inside cos it was outside the gate. I not drag am I just follow am jeje. We went inside the compound and went straight inside one park rav4 jeep pick something and came back. We he came back he handed me 1200 N and said make I enter transport make I no trek ooo. I was shocked and surprise I took it as a goof turn for me.

I'll just stop here

Re: What Was Your Lowest Lows? by temitope66(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10
If I start to dey type, space go finish.
Re: What Was Your Lowest Lows? by Meddymeddy: 3:57pm On Feb 10
temitope66:
If I start to dey type, space go finish.
Lol just type
Re: What Was Your Lowest Lows? by Meddymeddy: 8:52pm On Feb 10
(Moderators: CrazyMan mukina2 1forall )
Help move to the right section.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Everything About Digital Marketing -nexgenbangla / Would You Work On Sunday's If You Work Remotely? / The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Has Announced A Change In The Website Of..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.